Oh fuck

oh fuck....

Sup Forums btfo...

>Ginsburg
God, I fucking hate Sup Forums, I wish I'd never taken the fucking pill...

>The decision of whether or not to bear arms is central to a mans life, well-being, and dignity.

>When the government makes that decision for him, he is being treated as less than a full adult human responsible for her own choices.

>burg

leave shill

>being treated as less than a full adult

Honestly, women have nothing to disprove that they need to be treated like children until they hit their 40s

Let me know when I got to choose to keep my foreskin, you femkike.

Which is why I'm pro-choice and pro-gun.

>Ginsburg
Mere coincidence...
Also,
>type in "Is Ginsburg" on google
>third guess is "a jewish name?"

>Burg
>Liberal

She made the choice to reproduce when she engaged in sexual reproduction.

>If something is important to me, I can break the law and get away with murder

I mean, I adhere to this mindset but usually it's considered rather immoral.

Are people here anti abortions? Even for extreme cases like rape or incest?

>disregarding the fact that she made that decision all by herself by getting pregnant in the first place...
Sometimes it's an accident but there are still ways to prevent getting pregnant unless it's rape
I don't get this reasoning doesn't she See the hypocracy?

Then why isn't infanticide legal anymore?

She's right though. It is a womans choice.

Because infants are not fetuses.

divide and conquer shill

A responsible woman wouldn't have fucked around and got pregnant when she couldn't afford to.

t. regressive right

This again?

what does that even mean fucking stupid memer

The CHOICE is in the fucking bedroom. NOT on the fucking operating table.

How fucking hard is it to only have unprotected, contraceptive-less sex with only those who you want to have children with?

And don't give me that 'oh what if it's an accident' crap. there are millions of ways you can have great sex without insemination

What women even wants kids anymore?

Women are grown up children. There is a reason they were not allowed to vote. Correspondingly, there is a reason society is slowly moving towards collapse. Women should never have been given the vote.

שיתנו את הילדים למדינה, גילוי אריות לא עד כדי כך מזיק עד שלושה דורות אחורה וילד שנולד לנתקפת אונס יגדל בפנימייה או אצל משפחה אומנת, לא צריך להרוג יצור חיי.

Basically saying that instead of killing a living creature - The newborn will be given to the state and either is adopted or grown under the state's care, there's no excuse for killing a baby.

>Ruth Ginsburg and the nose
Totally not jewish.

>women are only libertarians when it concerns their personal problems

Why does Sup Forums dislike abortion when it's one of the main reasons black population growth has stagnated?

I'm just against not calling it what it is: Killing a human being because it's inconvenient for you.

I hate the mental gymnastics behind it. Just own up to it.

because some of us have morals

contraceptives are not foolproof
and sex is not always a choice, ask ur mum lad

First time I had sex the condom broke. Luckily my partner was on the pill and clean but me being the anal retentive jew that I am, preferred to put a rubber on my dick because I didn't want to deal with unforeseen consequences. What I mean to say is that accidents can happen, I'd hate to think that some couple would have to become parents because the woman can't take contraceptives and the condom broke by accident.

She/s not wrong.

>And don't give me that 'oh what if it's an accident' crap. there are millions of ways you can have great sex without insemination.

Fucking retarded women should know their own cycles anyways.

Yet she couldn't quite make the choice to keep her legs shut in the first place. Her "life, well being and dignity" risked for cheap unprotected sex.

>tfw the redpill has made you more miserable about the world

Let me go back to being ignorant about the Jews and white genocide.

If killing a fetus is killing a human then you're a fucking mass murderer for all the sperm that you waste.

The problem isn't the genetic damage, it's that the child is born out of a horrible circumstance. Both the parent and the child will suffer knowing that they were born of a terrible crime.

Also
גילוי *עריות
אריות זה מה שחי באפריקה

that's what morning after pills are for

also i NEVER used to cum in the pussy when i used condoms for that very reason, jewfriend. whatever happened to pulling out and busting on a girl's tummy? or the mouth bro.

And she made that decision when she opened her legs.

>morals
>surviving the Day of the Rope
m8...

I barely cum during sex anyway, I certainly didn't cum the first time. Thanks, circumcision!

It means that you're just as aggresive with your conservatism as the regressive left.

Both camps just HAVE to have THEIR way, you can't let someone else go and do something without making a show about it or trying to make it illegal.

Both of you are the reason why all this bathroom nonsense has come to light recently, literally no-one cared about the issue until you both started trying to push your agenda.

And now that it is in the spotlight actual perverts can use this as a reason to hang out in bathrooms.

Live and let live for fucks sake, sometimes doing nothing is the best course of action.

These threads are a great opportunity for frustrated mra's to bitch and moan about women

get it all out lads

>If killing a fetus is killing a human then you're a fucking mass murderer for all the sperm that you waste.
except sperm cells aren't fetuses
jesus christ i thought you people were supposed to be smart

>a woman's opinion
>mattering at all
You could have posted a blank picture and it would have been the same.

אני יודע איך לכתוב את זה, יצא לי בטעות.

עדיף שילד יזכה לחיות ואולי יהיו לו רגשי נחיתות על זה שאנסו את אמא שלו או שסבא שלו זה בעצם אבא שלו אבל הוא יזכה לחיות מאשר שימות.

Assuming that the pregnancy isn't the result of rape, or that the fetus isn't diagnosed with serious genetic conditions: a full adult woman should make the decision of having a baby before getting knocked up by fucking random strangers unprotected. Otherwise she is the very definition of "less than a full adult woman", and should be treated as such.

btw even a tiny amount of sperm can impregnate the woman. I know, it's more along the lines of "freak accident" than a probable thing.

At what point is killing a fetus no longer okay? Are you saying that a one hour old pregnant ovum is now a human? Or how about when it's in its reptile stages and it's barely a millimeter across? Are you telling me that's a human? I obviously don't believe in the fact that sperms are people but I don't think that a 3 month old fetus is a human either.

Unless shes rapes she had a choice to get a cock in her.

>your sperm is the same as a fertilized, growing egg inside a pregnant woman
>but an 8 months 29 days old fetus is totally different from a 9 months old BABY YOU SICK FUCK

הטעות שלך כאן היא שאתה מניח שמה שיש בבטן של האישה זה ילד. אם מדובר בעובר ממש צעיר, פחות משלושה חודשים, לדעתי לפחות, לא מדובר בילד, ולכן עדיף לסגור את הבסטה לפני שזה באמת יהיה ילד.

This.

Being a fucking adult means accepting the consequences of your actions. And, as this fucking feminist might say, "Well-being and dignity," means not being a goddamn slut.

*centimeter

אתה עדיין הורג יצור חיי שבתהליכי התפתחות דרך הפלה, זה שעדיין אין לנולד עיניים או מבנה גוף מוצק זה לא אומר שהוא לא קיים.

I stop at the brain. Soon as it has braincells it starts to gain awareness.

>amoral secular jew detected

Scum

Our zionist friend is engaging in a debate maneuver known as reductio ad absurdum.

>Since it's legal to eat scabs, why can't we eat humans?

Absolutely this. I'm happy that it's legal because it's population control, and I'd be paying for all these niglets otherwise. But the mental gymnastics so women can feel good about killing their unborn children for convenience themselves is retarded.

Exactly what women are. Men are the ones that have to take responsability for their fuck ups.

You morally support single motherhood? It's the number one cause of a child ending up in jail, poor, or dead. If someone doesn't to give birth, it's morally right to let them choose.

>responsible women do not have sexual desires, do not date, and do not have relationships.

Spotted the Jew.

Why did you do this to me? Im not even jewish or muslim.

Just tell me why you had to play this sick joke.

>If killing a fetus is killing a human then you're a fucking mass murderer for all the sperm that you waste.

Sperm is not another human being. Sex cells are not capable of cell division and they are not fucking bacteria. The sperm cell that fused with your mother's egg was not you or a human at all. The first time you existed was when your parent's DNA became a zygote.

>btw even a tiny amount of sperm can impregnate the woman. I know, it's more along the lines of "freak accident" than a probable thing.
i don't buy that shit... i know it's technically possible, but i seriously think the amount of times this happens is so insignificant that it's irrelevant to the debate

every situation is unique though, although i think it should be mostly outlawed there are exceptions and it be looked at on a case-by-case basis, and the fetus should have all the very same human rights that we enjoy

>Assuming that the pregnancy isn't the result of rape
Why do babies conceived by rape count as less than human? Why are they to pay for the sins of their father?

> Are you saying that a one hour old pregnant ovum is now a human?

Yes. The only way you can truly define a human is genetically. That ovum has unique human DNA. It's a unique human entity. It's human, it's alive; ergo, you're killing a human life.

A more pertinent question is whether or not it's a person. But now we're putting qualifiers on personhood - something you'd think a Jew would be deeply suspicious of.

But if you let a woman choose to become a slut, as you say, it's her choice, but don't let her deal with the consequences in a certain way, then that's not really a choice, is it?

אני ממש לא מאמין שלכל מה שיש חיים יש נשמה או קדושת חיים או משהו כזה. עובר ממש צעיר מבחינתי זה לא יותר מאיזו לטאה, זה ממש לא בן אדם.

I value the lives of the living more than the lives of the potentially living.

Not really, I'm asking you where you draw the line between an organism and a human. It's pretty obvious that I was exaggerating when I was talking about the sperm.

Why is this so hard to understand?

Yes, I believe even a fetus in its reptile stage is a human, just as I believe that even babies born without a brain or with other defects are still humans.

The point is that if you don't choose conception, every single point after that you choose will be completely arbitrary. It will be chosen based on how easy it still is to abort.

It's the same as with "well it's okay if she got raped". It makes absolutely no logical sense, it's purely based on emotion. Whatever CAUSED a human life doesn't make it less of a human being, it just INCREASES how inconvenient it is to you.

Just call a spade a spade.

>It's not a choice, is it?
Explain. She chose to accept the consequences at sex. This isn't the pre-Greek ages where people couldn't figure out sex == babby.

I don't even fucking care anymore if liberals and shitskins want to murder their kids and future voters then fine.

What if the fetus has horrible birth defects? What if that fetus is born without a brain?

AIDS Skrillex was a fetus once. Abortion could have prevented that.

what are "Jews that don't know anything?"

I'll take Why is Zionism bad for $1000, Alex.

This is an argument for euthanasia, not abortion.

גם לטאה גודלת לזיקית או לצפרדע, חברינו הנורווגי נתן פה נימוק טוב מאוד דווקא - ברגע שהביצית והזרע מתחברים גם אפילו לאחר שעה אחרי זה עדיין יש יצור חיי, תכונות וסממנים שאפילו שעדיין לא נמצאים בשטח הם יבואו בהמשך וברגע שאתה מפיל עובר אתה עדיין רוצח אותו אפילו אם הוא לא בשלבי גדילה מתקדמים.

"The decision whether to care for your 3 year old child or let them starve to death and pursue your dreams is central to a woman's life, well-being and dignity"

Not an argument.

"The Deicision of whether or not to rape your date is central to a person's life, well-being, and dignity.
When the government makes that decision for you, you are being treated as less than a full adult human responsible for your own choices"

This argument is great. I can argue to legalize anything like this.

I think the golden rule of 3 months is valid. I don't believe in aborting a fetus older than 3 months, but before that, I think it's a fair choice.

You're denying a person a way to deal with an unplanned situation. The choice is either to have sex and give birth, or to not have sex, when in reality there is a third option of having sex and having an abortion in case an unplanned pregnancy occurred or some other bad thing happened.

>He thinks that pro-life means anti-abortion.
Way to fall for liberal memes, retard.

And no, exceptions to the rule does not mean we should throw the fuck rule out.

שאלה חצי קשורה, אתה מאמין בצורך בהמתת חסד? או ב
puling the plug?

You're talking like if something develops awareness you have a right to destroy it. You shouldn't. The phrase, "My body, my rules," is misleading, stupid, and frankly, psychopathic.

I find it funny how children dont have rights until they turn 18, but people want to give an unborn fetus rights.

If unborn fetuses can have rights, children should clearly be free to make their own decisions. Including sexual decisions.

All I'm saying is that I don't believe that a cluster of human cells count as a human, even if they are the entirety of that human.

>But if you let a man choose to drop out of highschool, as you say, it's his choice, but don't let him rob a convenience store afterwards so he can still be balling, then that's not really a choice, is it?
>Only when people can break the law to rectify their mistakes are we taking them seriously as adults

I'm pretty sure humans can be born without a brain; humans can fall into comas, and so on. All these lines are arbitrary. It has all been discussed a thousand times.

The only logical point is conception. Everything after that is gymnastics to reach the outcome that is more practical for society.

Glad someone gets it.

Fuck me, let me try that again.
A small cluster of human cells don't count as a PERSON.

Yeah, that's called dehumanization and jews are largely responsible for it.

Why can't people just not have sex unless they want kids? I don't understand

>The government is not letting me be responsible for my choices
>By making me responsible for my choices

Children do have rights. They just don't have adult privileges.

But keep being retarded.

I've already given my opinion on this before, and it's easily implied in my previous post. If can't help it if you either lack reading comprehension to understand or shill so often you do it out of nature.

Deal with it.

Again, for clarity...

You can't murder or otherwise harm someone at any age. Everyone has those rights. Even illegal immigrants who also do not have the right to vote.

So if the government can't tell women can't murder their children, how can it tell me that I can't murder other people?

So having extramarital sex without the sole purpose of impregnation is a crime?

>what caused human life does not make it less human

Its not human until its out the womb. Up until then its a parasite, that if inconvenient, should be disposed of.

>Are you saying that a one hour old pregnant ovum is now a human

A newly fertilised egg cell is technically a human because it has two sets of 23 chromosomes and is capable of cell division. I thought about this a lot and finally couldn't explain why a fertilised egg wouldn't be a human. All other points in the pregnancy are too arbitrary. Not all three month fetuses are developed the same exact way. I can't decide if it is wrong or not to abort a fertilised egg mainly because it is not sentient life capable of pain and whether or not it has a soul at that point if souls exist.

Neither rape nor incest excuse killing someone

Either it's a person or not. Rape or incest have nothing to do with it. It's literally just Muh feels with no rational thought

אם לבן אדם יש סיכוי לחיות אחרי הסיבה שהוא בכלל מבקש למות? לעולם לא.

אם חולה\עובר יחיה חיים של סבל ולא יזכה ליהנות בחיים? זה הדבר הנכון לעשות.

אתה הבאת דוגמה לצאצאים של נאנסות - הילד יכול לגדול בצורה נורמלית לגמרי ואפשר גם לתת אותו למשפחה נורמלית ושיחיה חיים בריאים לגמרי, כנ"ל גם לתינוקות שנולדים מגילוי עריות עד שלושה דורות, אבל לעומת זאת אם כן מוצאים שיולדו עם פגמים גנטים או נפשיים אז מחוסר ברירה גם אותם צריך להפיל בשביל שלא יסבלו. בכל שאר המקרים אפשר לדאוג לזה שהחיים שלהם יהיו כסדרם.

The mental gymnastics on you

Jesus christ

The death penalty exists. Clearly killing someone can be justified however we feel like it.

What about if following through with the pregnancy has a high chance of killing the mother? Which one is more valuable?