Why is it only white people that live in cold areas?

Why is it only white people that live in cold areas?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20110328/32862
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's quite a lot of black people living in scandinavia, germany and britain, though.

Yep. Blacks do just fine in cold areas when you give them instant irrevocable citizenship and the locals' money.

Because we like a challenge. Mudshits and niggers live in the easy places, with fertile soil and minerals beneath their feet, yet somehow still manage to fuck it all up.

Even when the plague wrecked Europe, we still managed to get our shit together after a few generations.

gee wizz idk less melanin?

Why the fuck do you live on the surface of the sun surrounded by animals and insects that want to crawl into your dickhole?

Vitamin D deficiency.

This is why in white countries they adulterate the milk with extra vitamin D, so the blacks dont have physical and mental health problems.

That doesn't contradict OP's statement, though.

That's New Zealand, retard. He lives in Middle Earth and Chin Lee cooks him dinner every night.

>Eskimos
>White
Yo dumb brah?

Who do you think are natives of Canada and Russian Siberia?

*my statement

>implying even the palest white guy isnt vit d deficient
less than a negro for sure, but literally nobody gets enough sun up here

whiteness is an evolutionary advantage against rickets. you're covered up in the cold, don't have much skin to absorb sun and naturally make vitamin d. similarly if you're going to live in a hot sunny desert you're going to want to be black, extra crispy. see pic related, sudanese.

While black skin allows one to survive intense sunlight white skin allows one to survive without intense sunlight. Cold areas = less sun. When people first started migrating north only those with light skin could thrive and so natural selection and evolution took its course

NZ or AUS, all the same shit.

Only because they're given everything to survive. They made nigger proof heating.

>UK, france, same thing

Also, black people have larger noses because it allows more air to pass through them and as such it helps cool their blood more. Black people are conditioned to live in warm climates.

So what you meant to ask was why white people are originally, ancestrally, from cold countries, while blacks are from hot countries. There's plenty of explanations for that.

daily reminder that we mediterraneans are the masterrace, being able to colonize both frozen areas without freezing to fucking death
AND
hot and sunny areas without turning into a freckled freak.

that's why the romans came so far into the north, right?

What is Detroit? What is Minneapolis?

A lot of Northern China is at -20 celsius for a large majority of the year

Cold made whites what they are.

We had to do hard work to survive while niggers could just lounge around wearing leaves - niggers didn't need to do anything.

Its one of the reasons for the huge difference in mental health problems in the black community when living in northern latitudes.

Without putting drugs in the milk they go schizo on a fairly regular basis.

Delete this

Also you fucking idiot you forgot about almost the entirety of Russia which is only more white nowadays but had ethnically people who were yellow for the vast majority of history

This is also why blacks have very poor impulse control and an inability to plan into the future (for shortages and so on), a bit like a small kid, they dont see consequences.

>black people have larger noses
they have flat, stub noses, not necessarily larger. my nose looks like pic related, comes from german ancestry, obviously your people are known for the size of their shnoz's. a lot of arabs also have big noses that look like pic related.

Not true. Eskimos and Siberians aren't white and live in some very cold areas.

Yeah but they have extremely wide noses and nostrils, like pic related

> stub

We have your people to thank for that.

Well you're just a ray of sunshine.

Neanderthal Genes, niggers die of cold.

the romans stopped at scotland

they sure can try to live here, but question is for how long

>thelocal.se/20110328/32862

Is right, that was what I meant to say.

Wow these people sure look white to me.

Funny think, during the little ice age, the norse had to abandon most of greenland while the inuit were just fine there. The norse never adopted the local survival habits because they thought the new how to do shit better.

gooks get snow as well and russians are slavs who are not white and fins are multi generational mixed like slaves but with a older line of huns

soooo asian mutts and azns can survive the cold

>Cold areas are at more extreme latitudes
>Places at extreme latitudes have lower levels of sunlight
>Less melanin is required to filter sunlight

Listen, I have a pretty big schnoz but i've yet to see a black person who has a smaller one than me.

Natural camouflage.

Inuits and East Asians like the cold too.

>Slavs
>Not white
Shut the fuck up Juan

>Let me tell you who is white

Burger pls you do not know your ancestry past your grandpa who came here on a boat.

Hope they enjoy their rickets and lack of vitamin D.

>I have German ancestry

Burger pls you are anglo/mediteranian/Slav/

First post best post

They did, they left a shithole for a better place

most clappers are either kraut or scots-irish lineage

anglo after that as far as numbers go

>Eskimos aren't a thing

eskimos are white people that live in an environment where there is the same light scarcity as places like russia but also have the additional effect of receiving sunlight refracted off of snow
so they are slightly less white than most but that's really only as a result of light refraction affecting the melanin levels in their skin through years of evolution

lmao

>doesn't know enough about genetics to build an actual argument
>"lmao"
inb4 "i do know enough i just dont care enough to argue with you"