Who wants a little free cryptocurrency?

Who wants a little free cryptocurrency?

Other urls found in this thread:

platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff5281&utm_content=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I prefer squirrel skins.

Sure

Sure

Sign me up.

I have high confidence that that woman does not know how those machines work and has instead been used/paid to pose in front of it as an attention-getting mechanism.

Sign up here and you will get 0.12JSE in your new account as soon as you confirm email
platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff5281&utm_content=

pretty please I am poor but with promise:

0x10d6dd9b0fee820a006318ab04f7468d18398a0b

Just teach me how to do it since I have no idea how

She got your attention so if that is the case, it worked!

Sign up here & confirm email platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff5281&utm_content=

Thanks. Hopefully this will be successful

I think you're onto something here

You are welcome

Thanks for the heads up OP.
Have registered. Its worked, balance is 0.12

Today OP was awesome

sounds legit, il give you my credit card numbers and just take whatever money you need from it.

No credit card or any account numbers required. Takes 2 mins. Find out for yourself.

You are welcome

Back to /biz/, user

But those guys are gaaaay

>platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff5281&utm_content=
how much do you make from each referal?

3.5JSE & you can too if you sign up and share your referral link

>platform.jsecoin.com/?register=1&utm_source=referral&utm_campaign=aff5281&utm_content=

what is this?

Indeed. Not to berate her attractiveness but I do feel bamboozled, and in the oldest possible fashion.

That's the link to sign up & get a little free crtptocurrency. You get 0.12JSE as soon as you do the email confirmation.

Don't blame her, I am sure she just did what she was told like a good girl.

Might pay off, might not. But hey its free money so might as well join in.

We are all looking for the next bitcoin. Plenty of cryptocurrencies out there. For all we know this might be the one.

Exactly!