So we're not so tied together

So we're not so tied together...

Other urls found in this thread:

www120.zippyshare.com/v/dIV6RBEL/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit that was a fantastic collection of sad songs.

Also, why is there so much hate for this band on Sup Forums? They're like 10 times better than 75% of all these awful indie rock bands everybody wanks about.

They are definitely very underrated in here.

Is there a good quality leak out yet? The ones yesterday were decent but I can't stand the constant crackling and hissing from the vinyl

No CD or web rip yet.
Band is stellar and has been consistent for years. Sup Forums just falls for the "muh indie sad dad music" meme. This board's tastes are shit anyway so I wouldn't think twice about it.

At this point I might just wait for the official release, it's not that far away after all. And yeah the band is fantastic

THE DAY I DIE
THE DAY I DIE
WHERE WILL WE BEEE-EEEEE

I wouldn't blame you. You've made it this far. Not to overhype the album but the wait will be especially worth it because I think this may be their most intricately detailed and layered album to date.

Good to hear. The singles have been extremely promising so I'm sure the album will live up to the hype

10/10
AOTD material

Well i'm not really into Dark Side of the Gym.

That's the best track, m8

it's beautiful and masterfully arranged, what's your problem with it? it should have been closing track

Fucking amazing LP
Their best on par with ''Boxer''
Only Turtleneck & Carin at the Liquor Store are ruining it from perfection

The whole album is masterfully arranged, i don't really se anything special about it. It's not a bad song, really, it's still well written in every way, but i don't feel any particular love.

Boxer is hardly their best album. Turtleneck sees the band going harder than they have in a decade and Carin is a lovely breather that's way better than TWFM's slower tracks.

Still no cd or web??

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS LEAK QUALITY IS SHIT

National are an incredible band and far above the usual 'indie fare'. It's entirely underage virgin faggots on here who bash them. Haven't felt a real 'feel' in their short, trap rap filled lives yet.

www120.zippyshare.com/v/dIV6RBEL/file.html

This leak actually has decent quality, aside from hearing the needle once in a while

No CD or web rip yet. Not until later this week.

thanks, better than the one i had

yeah, the first rip had no bass at all. This one is almost perfect

That's crazy vinyl are floating around with no web rip

Yeah it is. The smaller of the two rips with the bad pitch is EVERYWHERE. All of your common leak sites, slsk, you name it. Be weary of anything ~129 MB with files named in all caps and no album art thumbnails.

Just out of curiousity, how would one rip a vinyl perfectly to sound as close to a CD rip as possible?