bbbbb

I would literally commit murder

I would fucking beat the shit out of my dick

Technically she’s not busy anymore

As opposed to your current options?

I would literally commit murder

Hate this cuck shit. Fags need only apply

:^)

Last Friday, my girlfriend's ex-boyfriend was paroled.

The night before, my girlfriend asked me if it would be alright for him to crash at our place. I objected of course, but then she got really upset and started crying because I wasn't being supportive. They have a child together and she wanted her son to be able to spend some time with his father. I felt really conflicted because I have been filling in as the boys father for the past 3 years. I've taken him shopping for school clothes, I take him to school every morning and I've spent hundreds of hours helping him with his homework.

She went to go pick him up @ 7am. I called her around 12pm to ask her if she wanted to have lunch with me and it quickly became apparent that she was in the act of having sex while talking to me on the phone. I called her out for it and she didn't deny it. It sounded like she just dropped the phone on the floor. I listened to her get railed for as long as I could take it, but I eventually broke down in tears and hung up the phone.

Before I got off of work Friday afternoon, my girlfriend sent me this snapchat.
>pic related

Of course, I'm furious about it. I've never been this angry. I went home to confront the man in my house and as soon as I saw him he grabbed me by the throat and pushed me into the corner of my foyer. He made it very clear that he was physically stronger than me, but he didn't strike me. He told me to go get him a beer. I looked at my girlfriend and she wouldn't make eye contact with me. After I got his beer and gave it to him, I spent all weekend listening to them fuck in my bedroom. They never stopped. Three whole days of fucking non stop and she was extremely loud.

I think he's dealing drugs out of my house, now. If I call the cops, I could be charged with maintaining a dwelling for the distribution of narcotics and my house could be seized and auctioned. I inherited it from my late mother and it's paid for.
How do I get this guy out of my house?

Imagine you're the guy she's cheating with. Problem solved.

Bump

i think you should keep your fanfiction to your shitty erp cuck site

In case this is actually a true story contact the fucking police then kick your gf out.. fucking hell dude

My girlfriend is currently fucking my best friend.

I called her after he sent me pic related and she answered the phone while he was fucking her.
>yep. he's fucking me right now. omg. wow. holy shit!
then it sounded like she just dropped the phone on the floor. I'm still listening to them fuck.

I've never felt like this before. I'm extremely mad and hurt and I'm contemplating homicide.
How do I survive this without ending up in jail?

Don't pass up the chance for that threesome.

Don't be a retard its obviously fake

just enjoy the pics dude

*You're

You're

Light a candle and drop it making sure the place catches fire.

Kill them both, slowly and then kill yourself...you won't be going to jail this way

Bump

Christ thats a loose pussy

Turdskin

Obvious condom.....

Is this what a boner of anger feels like?

You can tell she was a little nervous in this pic but my god did she take it like a whore

>bestiality

user I know this is Sup Forums but...

more? story?

Why the fuck are you 10 year old here?

why cant niggers take a fucking joke
where the fuck do you think you are in the first place