Is anyone fucking someone under the age of 18?

Is anyone fucking someone under the age of 18?

I'm 32 fucking a 17 year old. Legal in my state. This is honestly the best pussy I've had in ten years. It isn't too tight entering, snug but comfortable, and she just feels so full inside. She's also hypersensitive and cums on my cock so easily. Sometimes she comes to my place early in the morning on her way to school. It's flat out amazing sending this girl to school dizzy from having her guts fucked out of her before dawn.

Share your stories, ask questions, etc.

Die of cancer

reason why the world is fucked up

damn lucky

questions:

>which state?

>how did you meet her without seeming overly creepy

(was flirting with a 16 y/o while I'm 18, still felt awkward about it despite it being legal)

>what are her sexual interests like compared to other women?

I'm not op, but someone is jelly to the point of mad.

haha yeah. op here - don't give a fuck about your feelings

nudes?

or maybe they are not retarded like the others?

Girls that age are insufferable. Sex may be good but relationship is full of stupid and drama. Stick to milfs

oh op is retarded, doesn't know the difference between feeling and opinion

current gf is 18 and incredibly mature/ likeable,

it's all to do with how they were raised

Teach her a lesson.

its a 17 year old not a 10 year old. she knows whats going on

When I was 23 ,I was dating 14 year old girl. She was stupid just like every 14 year old girl ,but her pussy was really good. She was very inexperienced ,but she let me do whatever I want to do with her. Eventually she learned how to suck dick properly. I left her because her father treatened to kill me.

>Sometimes she comes to my place early in the morning on her way to school. It's flat out amazing sending this girl to school dizzy from having her guts fucked out of her before dawn.

So yeah this only happens in your dreams, OP. You probably are 32, and either you never banged a 17yr old when you were the same age, or have never banged any girl ever.

I'm going for the latter.

how do you find a girl that age who:

>is attractive
>is tolerable/not a psycho
>AND wants to fuck someone almost twice their age

>which state?
ny
>how did you meet her without seeming overly creepy
on whisper - she posted asking where a minor could get a tattoo. i replied saying i knew some people in the industry (i didn't). she showed some excitement. talked a few hours, discovered we had similarly unique ancestry. asked for her number, she said no but gave kik. talked to her on and off for weeks. then made it sexual.

>what are her sexual interests like compared to other women?
she's very inexperienced but loves having vacuum pumps on her nipples and pussy. won't let me do anal yet. shit at sucking dick but surprisingly weak gag reflex so she gets throatfucked a lot, and likes it. she tries to impress me, it's so cute and horribly fucked up good.

force that little bitch to cum multiple times until it gets painful to teach her a school lesson?

Protip: You don't.

i hope a rat eats your dixk

Damn surprised all you got was a threat,

Lucky you didnt get jailed / murdered

How did u meet?

Pic not related obviously.
Piss off wanker

Sounds nice user, how did you meet her?

its not illegal everywhere you know. for example in hungary its legal. too bad im not living there anymore and woudnt get any pussy anyway xd

>is attractive
she's decent
>is tolerable/not a psycho
she is pretty annoying
>AND wants to fuck someone almost twice their age
a lot of girls are into that..

Girls that age are in their prime, they will never look that good again, except maybe when they were 2-3 years younger, but agree never go for a 30 yo

pic obviously not related. i'm not posting a pic of a 17 year old.

what about a 24 yo???

single 30 year olds are trash. nobody wanted to keep them or they just fucked up.

Op is literally shit. Fuck a woman not a child you pedo

i do fuck women, regularly. the 17 year old is better, honestly. eat my shit.

je is properly just a basement dweller daydreaming on Sup Forums

I met her at party. That party was for 18+ people actually ,but little sluts go to those to feel older. We met there and she gave me her number.
It's pretty easy to get underage girls here. You can get them in your bad if you're at least 6,5/10 and have a car.

Post a pic of her

in your bed*

lucky man

most notable sexual experiences?

and what advice do you have for someone who wants to do something similar?

not true at all, if a girl takes care of herself she can look great into her 30s

was overseas once when i was 18 and fucked a 30 year old, she looked early 20s though

I honestly don't understand why so many are so quick to call bullshit on things they don't have. You know a lot of the shit here actually is true right?

Pretty sure OP is just larping. No man is going to openly brag about fucking someone underage without using a VPN.

I agree with u! Some are simply jealous

With how much fake shit I’ve seen it’s pretty apparent that this is fake and OP is just daydreaming. Prove me wrong OP. Show us what she looks like.

easier to call bullshit on anything experience that isn't vanilla, than to come to terms with how boring your life is

>most notable sexual experiences?
It's all pretty amazing tbh. She isn't on bc and I fuck her without a condom. It's insane and incredible. She tries to get off of me or push me off when she starts cumming but I keep fucking her through multiple orgasms while she's screaming no. At that point I have to roll up a towel or whatever I can grab and forcefully gag her, sometimes I slap her face and tell her to shut up. She never uses our safeword.

I'm 19 years old and I'm dating 14 year old girl right now. Don't really care because It's really hard to get girls my age.
I don't even know why this little slut is dating me. Probably because I have a shitty car. When we had sex for the first time ,she was not ready at all. She was crying and blood was everywhere.
Now I'm fucking her 3 times a week. She's crying after every time we have sex ,but I'm a male and I can't live without sex.

Did you read the op? 17 is legal in my state.

why tf is she crying? why is she doing it if she cries afterwards? did you talk to her like a man, or you are only about fucking like an ape?

how the fuck did no one post an image before this?

prolly acting like a nigger if she's acting like that

Oh trust me I know what he said. This is Sup Forums where half the stories people tell are false and made up.

I was banging a 16 year old when I was 19 but it's the age of consent here. She was a complete horn dog, but shit. 19 is the perfect age for a chick

Why don't you just get her to go on bc?

most women have no or negligible side effects

where do you live to have such a low age of consent?

more exciting with no bc and she doesnt want to. already stated state.

Like I would care about some underage bitch crying.

this guy is prob a fake, but not op

I am a single mid twenties, and never been in a relationship but have had sex.

I agree with you, most of the people who are my age are fucked up, whether they are in a relationship or not. I spent 14 years working my shit out, from about 12 until just recently.

Nobody else does what I did. Everybody else looks for someone to fix their fucked head, they get into relationships then realize they are still fucked because they are going to have to change to not be fucked, and change is hard. I stayed single for 14 fucking years and now people look to me like I have it all figured out - because I came to terms with living alone, I came to terms with accepting myself, I worked on my behavior, on my abandonment issues, and truly, no joke, I went from feeling like I was worthless and nobody would ever love me - to now, I feel like I am ready to be in a relationship and I feel like I dropped a lot of my neediness along the way.

Now, in relation to your point - EVERYONE MY AGE IS FUCKED UP. I SPENT SO LONG FIXING MYSELF AND EVERYBODY ELSE DECIDED TO REMAIN FUCKED UP (at least the single women that I've met - even in college they have baggage up the wazoo, and all it tells me is that that is another area I can grow in, by ensuring I don't talk about my baggage as they do)

this, but they're still women. women do not logic, no matter the age or how they were raised.

I've had a similar experience with a 29 year old. I'm 24. Honestly the craziest pussy I've ever had. I blame the fact that she's sweedish.

the first reply was for (presumably) op but the second was for someone else

I'm an ex military guy fucking 16 year old girl.
And I'm 35.

Nice.. OP here. Share details?

Tits or Gtfo

Basically I met her through her sister. Her sister is a fat pig dating my friend. My friend is into fat girls for some reason.
Then she introduced me to her sister. It happened two years ago, she was 14 at that time, but she looked much older. I started to like her and she fell in love with me. Young, naive girls always do. I didn't fucked her untill she turned 15. I fucked her at Valentine's day. Sex is not that good actually. Plus her parents still cannot accept the face that I'm dating her.

Only have one good experience

>be 20 y/o me
>on meetme passing time
>girl hits me up saying she thinks I’m familiar
>profile says she’s 17
>cool beans, we hit it off
>I go to pick her up from cheerleading practice or something after school
>we go straight to her house and we literally sit in my car and talk for two hours
>I’ve never been one to just fuck a girl and leave, idk
>we kiss a few times and she gets out
>she texts me after saying how turned on she was
>10:00pm rolls around, she invites me over to her house
>tells me to walk just through the front door, I’m literally terrified I’m walking into a double barreled shotgun lol
>I just go in anyway and straight to her room, no problems
>we cuddle and chill, then she turns a bit and feels I’m literally hard as a rock
>”let me take care of that”
>she goes and gives me the best blowjob of my life still to this day, was 10/10 easily
>after swallowing, she pulls her pjs off and she’s so fucking wet it’s crazy
>she rides me for literally a half hour and is best pussy I’ve had to this point in my life
>after we’re done, we cuddle some more
>”Can you imagine if my parents found out, they’d kill you!”
>uhh what
>come to find out, her profile didn’t have the right age, and she had JUST TURNED 15 2 months before I met her and did this... lol
>we continue fucking and hooking up for literally 5 years into my other relationships. I literally fucked her at least once a month for 5 years. Just stopped about 3 months ago.

One minute i am just trying to find a 17 year old girls facebook.

so I've been reading up on this,

and apparently, depending on the country you're born in,

it's illegal to have sex with people if they're below the age of consent in the country you're a citizen of,
even if the age of consent is lower in a country you travel to

ie, Australia:

It is a crime for Australian citizens, permanent residents or bodies corporate to engage in, facilitate or benefit from sexual activity with children (under 16 years of age) while overseas. These offences carry penalties of up to 25 years imprisonment for individuals and up to $500,000 in fines for companies [52]

did i interpret this wrong or is that what it means?

seems stupid to prosecute someone for not following country A's standards in country B

Yes, a lot of countries have this, it's to stop paedos like you guys going to places like India and Thailand for child sex tourism purposes, it doesn't work though

The LARPing is strong in this thread.

i would hardly consider people who like 16/17 y/os, pedos

This

>Legal in my state

as if Nigeria ("the land of niggers") was a legal state

God those feet.
FUCK.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
What did you expect?

im not OP, but i know this grill

The stupidity in this thread is overwhelming. I bet half of you don't know what you're talking about.

I was at least expecting something believable.

ikr, ppl called pedos for fucking 14-17 y/os. smh

not the same grill fag

... sounds like rape ...

was 24 while dating 16 years old girl. broke up jut few weeks ago :) Lithuania the best.

depends on how she was crying

some women cry because of how emotional the experience is for them

Alpha