I just found out that my girlfriend has been Chaturbating for the past two weeks

I just found out that my girlfriend has been Chaturbating for the past two weeks.
We live together.

She never told me she was going to do it. She has been keeping it a secret from me.

I found out from a friend who said he saw her when another guy we know named Mike showed her Chaturbate stream to an entire party last night on his wide screen in his living room. Most of the people at that part went to high school with us. Mike was apparently getting a revenge kick out of exposing my girlfriend, because he had a crush on my girlfriend in high school and she rejected him. News traveled fast cause we live in a relatively small city. Everyone knows now. I'm apparently the last one to find out.

I don't know how I feel about this. I haven't seen her stream, but I've been to chaturbate and sometimes those streams get like 800-1000 people watching them.
I feel like I've been cheated on. I feel like my girlfriend has been cheating on me with thousands of guys.

What should I do?
Would you break up with a girl over this?

Post her nudes

Obligatory post chatturbate link comment

What's her username?
It depends on how hot she is whether you should split or not

dump her fuck yea i would bro im 24 ive fcked 20-30 girls if i stayed with some slut when i was 18 i wouldnt be shit today

but real talk its up to u to decide. is this behaviour acceptable to u.

Dude, the last thing I want right now is more dudes looking at my naked girlfriend.

I'd only be mad if she were still making me buy her things. she probably makes a lot of money now and should be buying you things.

Tell her you know and then turn her into your submissive sex slave on stream.

Switch the stream to an account you own and keep all the money.

Dump the bitch OP. This isn't about her being a whore, it's about the trust the just lost with you.

Then fuck off, we don't want to hear your sob cuckold story, we just wanna see some titties

I recognize her.

I've seen her stream. She's got an amazing body.

No you fuck off. It isn't like there aren't a thousand naked women for you to fap to on this board.

my gf just cheated on me with 6 guys in one night bc "she was wasted" fuck that hoe and fuck your girl as well

I wouldn't break up with her for Chaturbating.

I would break up with her for keeping it a secret from me.

>my naked girlfriend

She's not yours, it's just your turn.

You live in a small town where everyone knows you. Dump the skank and save face, it's your only option if you got any semblance of pride.

are you so insecure? Are you 12? Well then OPs POST IS FOR YOU! Notice the way OP starts off with a whining tone. How he asks for advice without offering anything in return. How OP just is blantly in the larva form of full blown cuck.

Congratulations OP on a fruitless waste of time.

Aww, you feel possessive over her lmao. That's why she does what she does. You sound like you fucking suffocate her with your neediness

If you live in a small town, you HAVE to dump her.

If you stay with her after this, you'll lose the respect of every one in your home town.
If you dump her, girls will consider it alpha as fuck for kicking her to the curb and you'll get a whole lot of sympathy sex.

She DID cheat on you with thousands of guys.

What she did is literally cheating.
The Youtuber Shay Carl did a whole lot less than this and he was accused of cheating on his wife by the entire internet.

Projecting this hard

Bunch of beta fags. Use her like the whore she is, fuck her and make money off her while you are doing it. Don't fall in love.

lol OP is fucked.

the moment he breaks up with her there will be a queue of guys who watched her chaturbate ready to drop a big load in her pussy. she is going to get laid so much.

Yea for real. I would snatch that bitch up in a heartbeat. Enjoy napping to you ex getting plowed in the ass on Chaturbate cuck bitch

this

Use to go to the same bar and everyone knew I fucked the women in there...word spread I got a nice cock so I always got to fuck whoever I wanted...

Whenever dudes that werent regulars came in and hit on my regular fucks I'd always tell them to get me free drinks then we can fuck later.

Always worked out quite well.

Just use her dude. If you're not man enough to use a few people in life that have already fucked you over then you are ganna get stepped on alot.

totally. she will be on chartubate getting plowed by her new bf and OP will be tuning in to fap and cry.

Dump her she isnt worth it.

Should you break up with her? Hahahahah user you're such a Fucking beta. You should record yourself Fucking someone else and send it to her. Wanna make her feel like shit too? Go on her Chaturbate and take screenshots of that slut and send them to her parents and friends. Stop being such a faggot and just break up with her and deal some damage back for fuck sakes user. There are so many things I can think of about getting back at that guy for supposedly doing it out of "revenge". Seriously just man the fuck up and do something about it. Holy shit dude.

She isn’t cheating on you, stop being an insecure prick. You aren’t entitled to control every part of your GFs life

Not bad. Gangbang her with friends. Record it and send to family and friends. ???? Profit

This. Don't be a fap and cry like the netorare faggots I read about in manga. Fucking pathetic op. Grow a sack and Fucking get back at these pieces of Garbage. Or are you too much of a beta faggot? Seriously. I can smell the cuck just flourishing within OP.

> Implying OP should just become a cuck. Yeah, go back to the WWYD threads faggot. He can't control her, but there should be a level of trust. And obviously it's been crossed.

Profit like a mother fucker.