Friends

Sex and friends. Pisses me off like you wouldn't believe. =/

A good paycheck
Decent coworkers
At least I have a loving wife and kids

Sluts like those

My sanity

norwegian women

I have a Norwegian girl in my life, it's not worth it.

I have a nice house
A nice car
A nice dog
A nice job

What I don't have is a girl. I haven't had feelings for a girl in ten years.

I have all those things and a girl and i still feel empty

That's also a big fear of mine. What happens when I get that last piece of the puzzle and I'm still not happy?

Literally the same here, but I also don't really want a girlfriend and want a girlfriend at the same time. It's weird.

My only fear at this point is what happens when i get a kid. Do i still feel empty?

It's not weird. Here's based Patrice to explain

youtu.be/q-iUqjmY7Pg

When you get a kid you won't have time to feel anything.

Monnies

So essentially like now except i got somebody to take care off for 18 years

Motivation.
I got bitches, my parents still pay my rent and I've got potential but damn, it's hard to get off my ass.

Well he's right lol. My life is good the way it is though, and having a girlfriend will definitely change it bigtime. The ideal thing would be to have my life as it is, with the romantic parts of a girlfriend as an addition. But that's not possible so it's weighing out 'do I want a girlfriend with a changed life' or 'Do I keep my current life, but miss out on the romantic part'?

a diploma

that shit is sexy af

>I had a really cute, sweet redheaded girlfriend during highschool, she and I were literal perfection together and everyone used to tell us that too.

>Then one day she says: "My family and I are moving, far away"

>I've never been so heartbroken and neither was she. We tried the long distance relationship thing and we would meet up maybe twice a year for a few years

>Long distance relationships don't work, especially when you have the memories of being together. We still talked but.. it hurt us both so much eventually contact faded.

>I found out she's married now and has probably forgotten about me a long time ago.

>Not me though, I still have such vivid dreams about her. Even when the dream is not about her, she still appears in them

>I know I should just move on, but I fear.. Well I know another relationship won't ever be like that. She was truly the one for me.

lucid dream that shit user take her back

myself

the life part

Money. Then i can get everything else

job, already have my goals set

Norwegian blondes, apparently.

It's too bad I'm not a muzzlim nigger

reliable employment and money

I actually have lucid dreams with her in it where we are together. I get so excited for a few hours after a dream like that until the realisation kicks in that girl doesn't exist nowadays.

I lack energy. I feel like a zombie all the time.

You're worthless and i hope you know that.

Well ya but after the first six years you have another kid so when the first one turn 12 he can look after the six year old for you.

them feels reading this, sad.

pic related makes me sad too.

True happiness and fulfillment can only come from within you. How to attain it is an individual journey that's a bit different for everybody, but the first step is to stop searching outside of yourself for it.

Nice rp. Distance can definitely work if you're willing. My girlfriend and I were together for a year and a half before I had to go away for my last 2 years of college.

How old were you that you could do the distance "for a few years" and not meet up again? If you were highschool freshmen you'd have graduated and could move.

I just find hobbies that occupy my time. Right now I'm working on getting a planted aquarium for my living room

Post more Russ please

completely agree, acceptance & improvement of oneself is key to being content & free around yourself and others.

15, and yeah in hindsight it could have, but time moves really slow when you're young. I wish I would have, but I also know it wasn't possible at the time.

are those plants real? I have a freshwater tank but whole fuck that's awesome.

Why the fuck would you buy a 10ml bottle of anything?

Ya they're real. Google ADA or Takashi Amano. He basically started the concept of this kind of aquarium.