Literally all his songs sound the same. What the fuck do y'all see in this nigga?

Literally all his songs sound the same. What the fuck do y'all see in this nigga?

>y'all

>y'all

I don't think so

It's called consistency

Stop memeing. Literally they all sound the same.

They don't all sound the same you fucking pleb. How dare you.

they're all good

Nobody on Sup Forums likes Mac demarco except for newfags fresh off reddit.

the guys affable and his music is laid back and easy to listen to

OP I'm not even meming when I say this: if someone claims hes good, there's a 90% chance hes underage, and also a good chance hes one of those oh so original neon windbreaker indie faggots on top of it. Almost always a redditor.

First 2 albums were pretty cool, but now it's starting to get kinda old. This Old Dog is considered his "matured" album and supposedly shows progression in his music, but if those songs are supposed to reflect changes in his songwriting, it only means he can and will shit out whatever semi memorable melodies he wants and impressionable teenagers will continue to buy buy buy

it's just chill music dude what the fuck is your problem

he's chill a s fuck

Dude just, like, chill, ok? Light a ciggy and mellow out bro hahaha

Someone should start a campaign against him saying that he is influencing young people to start smoking cigarettes

>ive been lurking on Sup Forums this whole summer and im an old fag now

I would bet good money on him being a corporate plant - its a perfect setup

He literally shills cigarettes as part of his persona and its extremely successful since hes gone mainstream and has no doubt influenced countless kids to start smoking

viceroys dude

Been here since 2010, not that I'm proud of it.

Its true. Not a single person that has been on Sup Forums for over a year still likes him. I guess its a rite of passage to start hating on him since it happens to pretty much everybody

thrift stores

le quirky chill dude

"my clothes are more interesting than my music"

I've been on mu for years and love him so I dunno

he's a genius though

None of you hate him. It's triteness so you can argue (entertain yourself) on the internet with your fake persona. Every single person is doing this non stop on this site. Their passionate hatred. Embarrassing how easily I see through

he's /comfy/ and peaceful. his last album was shit tho. weird because all of his songs started out good but they just turned to shit every time.

What's wrong with saying y'all?

Are you in touch with every single Sup Forums user from back then and you all come to a consensus on artists?

He's a true patrician pot head