Sup Sup Forums. Aside from a bullet, what's the best way to get her off your mind?

Sup Sup Forums. Aside from a bullet, what's the best way to get her off your mind?

how long were you talking to her for?

get you some strange

Little over a month started off great with good morning nudes have a good day at work etc now I can barely get a response and I can't figure out why. Probly just bored of me and I'm trying not to be a massive faggot about it but I'm OP so...

I'm trying honestly I have no idea how I landed this girl in the first placw

well, did you ever meet her irl? if so how'd it go?

Yea it was great we fucked a bunch went on a few dates but idk what's happened she never got mad at me or anything

i don't know man, it's just the way things go sometimes. I can't tell you how many times it's happened to me. Just pick yourself up and get out there.

My advice to OP is not to let this bitch walk all over you
Instead of beating yourself up you should be wondering wtf is wrong with this cunt lmao
If she begins talking to you again don’t forget what she’s put you through here and how easily she was able to separate entirely

Speaking of separating entirely, sounds like you got dennis’d OP

There is no her.

I feel ya I'm gonna start ignoring her today and see if that does anything I can get over it I just wish I could at least get a "fuck you stop talking to me" instead of "opened at 4:30 pm" know what I mean

Forgot pic

Masturbate to hotter chicks.

There's definitely a her she's gorgeous if I wasn't so worried about you fucks tracking her down I'd post a pic

tl;dr there is no her

Thanks friend

it's what I do. I get them the way I want, and then post em somewhere on page 9

I've been so tired the last 5 years since she left me. She was my first love and last one. I can't seem to love anyone else but her, i'm obsessed with thinking about her and i tend to get panick attacks whenever i see a girl that even remotely resembles her.
I'm tired of trying to act confident and happy to attract women while i'm a depressed sack of shit. I can't stand talking to people anymore, hearing about how good they are and what they're doing with their lives, trying to act like they got it all in order. Ever since she left me i've been going in a downward spiral towards something i don't know yet, and it makes me afraid. Nothing is getting better, i'm only getting deeper in this self-loathing, dreamy, no oppinion whatsoever and pushover mindset and it freaks me out. I can't seem to think properly anymore and always have the feeling that people despise and laugh at me.

I used to be very confident and outgoing, but not anymore. The only thing I have is hope that one day i'll be confident and happy with myself again.

literally same thing just happened to me op i feel you