Anything in pantyhose?

big fan

nice. havent seen that before

I bet you haven't seen this one either:

>unzips dick

more!

fuck thats hot. shes so sexy

finish off the set please

Have seen her popping up recently ... have a old set. Who dis?

Fuck, more

More!!!

supposedly some ex import model or news anchor.

shes so hot. would fuck and not pull out

I was serious about the threesome rva bro if you're interested sc is threesomemydude

Currently eating breakfast like this.

tits?

Damn. She dresses like that round the kids? Id grow up with boners confused as fuck

My asian slut wife.

I dunno user if he doesn't show up you might just have to jerk yourself off

THE NEW QUEEN OF Sup Forums

Ehh... I have my own girl for that.

Fuck off. Not my queen

that body!

...more, please?

Nah their too young.

I notice shes got a new tattoo. When was that? Look like a really cool chick

new oc

More?

Couple months ago. She's really nice and is into the subtle counter culture loom, being raised strict asian and all.

She raised in us?
Howd you go with the lube?

Haven't bought it yet. She said she's down for "looking like I got raped by an elephant"

Noice. Look forward to seeing that.
After all this time ive used your wife i feel like i should share mine with you. But shes nowhere near as hot and im too scared.

Rate her. How is she?

8/10. Who is she?

are her pussy lips brown?

Love the ink. That's the sexiest way I've ever seen a belt worn. Why isn't that a trend already?

Go for it, I'm curious. Granted this place can be brutal.

Probably best pic i got on me. Ive been inspired by your wife. Been talking mine into dressing more revealing... long way to go

Would confess my everlasting love and wife her/10

She's cute. I'd totally hit on her. It took a while for her to get over the social perception of dressing revealing. She was fine with it but the ingrained public perception was hard part. It's deep in the culture. Alcohol helped as well is me encouraging her and buying her the right clothes. We live in a place with a ton of asians and the other asian women give her that look.

Her philosophy is that she isn't getting younger and she regrets not dressing however she wanted when she was younger.

You definately have an attractive wife.

more pics

Yeah. She can be. Good lighting and makeup. One day she may be walking around short tight skirt no panties.

gf

let's see that rack

Has she gone out without panties yes? Short or long dress? I had to buy my wife her first set of thongs - she hasn't gone back since then.

She is really cute!

No yet. Shes been receptive to wearing a thong on the beach on vacation. But shes pretty self concious. Raised Catholic.
A little chubby also so that maybe why. But i just know theres somthing in her

Make way for the goddess

Sorry for intermittent responses. Busy. On phone. Wish we could chst proper. I have so much to learn

whoa i actually know this girl, shes from Richmond, VA hahah

wtf that awful shoop

According to user in the last thread that posted her, she likes to be tied up and fucked.

Keep seeing this chick. What's so special about her?

Thread was posted with her yesterday with dudes trying to find the sauce. Found more pics, haven't found the videos yet. She's just fucking hot: her expressions are insane.