old
Really Old Links that are still useful:
pastebin.com/grLucSzY

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

youtube.com/watch?v=StZcUAPRRac

Other urls found in this thread:

espnfc.co.uk/blog/espn-fc-united-blog/68/post/3083624/tc-freisenbruch-using-online-voting-to-pick-the-team-and-decide-transfers
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/fat-of-the-land-nauru-tops-obesity-league-2169418.html
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39433844
youtube.com/watch?v=7nB4hLP5yKM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for pngs

/Qt/s edition

third for fresh oc

Who will be our rivals in the playoffs? Will we even make the playoffs? Who knows

>espnfc.co.uk/blog/espn-fc-united-blog/68/post/3083624/tc-freisenbruch-using-online-voting-to-pick-the-team-and-decide-transfers

>Freisenbruch are a ninth-level German amateur side based in an unremarkable suburb of Essen, but there is nothing unremarkable about the way they operate. For a modest fee of €5 a month, anyone in the world can become one of their managers, gaining access to an innovative interface that will be familiar to anyone who has ever played the "Football Manager" series of games.

>Sanchez: "I am happy in London and I hope to finish my contract at #AFC. I want to stay in a winning team and keep playing in the same city"

Hate vague statements like this desu. Just can't figure them out

These fuckers better find their form by the start of the season or else this is going to be a long fucking year.

OFC is NZwinslol.
You could play your D team and still comfortably beat New Zealand.
And on the off chance some team other than NZ gets to the playoff then you can just send guys in wheelchairs and on crutches and still win.

>have 70m
>robben is 34 y/o now

who to buy? someone that can take over in a year or two?

btw not playing as buyern

>I want to stay in a winning team and keep playing in the same city"

Off to Chelsea in the summer then if azar goes

They should just merge OFC and AFC qualifying
Same for CONMEBOL and CONCACAF

Appearantly Hazard is in contract negotations right now, they're going to offer him Rooney-wages (300k p/w)

OFC would never agree to it because they'd get rekt

Meant to pot this one but they're all funny

Definitely but it might increase their quality, similar to what Australia did

>Same for CONMEBOL and CONCACAF
Christ no.

>CONMEBOL and CONCACAF
>Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay, Chile guaranteed spots
>Plus three from Mexico, United States, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Peru, Paraguay

Same faces every time.

Maybe I should move to Nauru and try to get a spot in their NT.

Neymar

wages too high
and he'll cost like 120m

max 165k wages

Messi

>

They still have to ahve a proper manager though right?
>Right lads I've got to give you a rousing motivational talk that encourages you to win this game even though some mongs online have decided we'll be playing a 1-4-5 today

they've got a player-manager

it's because of this, isn't it

>Miles plans his next holiday

>banning alcohol
that's not cool though.

>Ban the most fun intoxicant
>Legalize the most boring intoxicant

Imagine the friday nights, they must be wild.

Can you edit league size easily now or is it still the same shit?

that's one of the measures to revitalize the economy of the nation apparently

>Life expectancy on Nauru in 2009 was 60.6 years for males and 68.0 years for females.
>By measure of mean body mass index (BMI) Nauruans are the most overweight people in the world; 97% of men and 93% of women are overweight or obese. In 2012 the obesity rate was 71.7%.
>Nauru has the world's highest level of type 2 diabetes, with more than 40% of the population affected. Other significant dietary-related problems on Nauru include kidney disease and heart disease

sounds like real life hell for a football manager

Bet everybody has diabetes because they all have the munchies form all that weed they smoke amirite?

What are some interesting clubs to manage ?
Eastern European or Asian pls

how do you feel about old favorite, FK Rad?

New to FM
I want to play my up to date version (2016) but is there anyway to get an older database in (2010)?

I don't think so matey. You should just play FM10 tBh.
metal sculptures are hard

who that qt

OH HAPPY DAY

Rachel Cook

Finally

FINALLY

>tfw I could've been a star player in Tahiti or Papua New Guinea with my talent.

It's gonna get worse.

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/fat-of-the-land-nauru-tops-obesity-league-2169418.html

I never got weed

People used to smoke it to enjoy the things I enjoyed doing anyway

I lik futbol

State the Lithuanian team you support

I like you Morzi

BRO IM NOT ADDICTED BRO. I JUST SPEND HALF MY PAYCHECK ON IT

Guy in my dad's work just got arrested with intent to distribute

It was right on payday so he went to his dealer and bought a shitload of it, then he got pulled over by the cops and they found it all lol.

From my autist observations, I found that most people who smoke weed do so to get the people around them stoned, rather than themselves. That is simply a compromise. Its an anxiety remedy, in that it makes the people around you less intimidating.

Thats why stoners immediately become uncomfortable should you refuse the herbal jew. Now, not only is there somebody in the room not medicated into liking them, but that person is also at a distinct advantage over them, essentially reversing the intended outcome of smoking it in the first place.

quentin was right

not about the great gatsby

what a draw

Holy shit Man United aren't gonna win the Europa in the first year of a save for once

wtf happened to portugal?

why are they so good?

I don't know.

(I should load them)

lads i just reloaded, help me

what happened?

Gjion tore me apart, 4-0 after 60 minutes and i hadn't had a single shot on target so i just lost my shit and turned the laptop off, I have Laporte and Javi Martinez at the back ffs

theyre tough guys you know

its more bearable if you walk away

Should've finished the match and resigned before the post match conference.

I'll never forgive them for sacking me in 13 for not getting promoted automatically (i won the playoffs) bastards

>top of the league for a whole game
>choke

Wish I could reload desu

>not a topless man holding a bottle of Stella Artois in sight

Miles behind the UK in hooliganism desu

>youth intake
>get someone three times as good as my current winger
>wanted to move away from wingers next season

Oh well, it's hilarious just how bad my current players are.

Also look at dat tiny pool of potential names

Already duping after one intake

the four families of malta

Just checked my u21s and I actually have another Zammit in there already, generated to fill a gap in the team.

It's not as bad as the default san marino database, which is ridiculously shallow and especially bad because it's such a popular challenge/nation to play.

But it's still way too noticeable. There's no excuse for not just getting at least the 100 most popular surnames from every country in game and feeding them into the default DB to stop this from happening.

>There's no excuse for not just getting at least the 100 most popular surnames from every country in game and feeding them into the default DB to stop this from happening
this
it's not nearly as bad as what you're seeing there, but when you look at a 2025 canada squad and there's about 5 "Nakajima-Farran"s it's kind of inexcusable

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39433844
"""Mutual"""" """"Termination"""""

>winger chatting shit and wanting more money
yawn

Who do you think is better /trb/?

without the physicals it'd be pretty even, with the danish guy probably being more useful in attack
but the physicals on the cypriot guy are much better, so I'd go with him

>danish
for some reason the blue in the norwegian flag doesn't show up well at the non-expanded resolution

also dude on the right only scores insane goals for no apparent reason

lads i have a 18/18 pace acceleration striker in LLM

if I stick him as poacher and use long balls, pass into space and counter mentality, will they just ping it forward for him to run onto

I have pacey wide players to, If i stick them as winger (a) will they do the same?

I believe so for the first part, dunno about >wingers
also look into player instructions

my plan is to have 7 defensive minded players sitting deep, then these blokes just outpacing the defense for some cheeky goals

that could work I'd imagine

>best looking regen in my save
>shit CA and PA
i'm tempted to edit his PA to 200

>Buy Robben
>Literally does nothing but cut inside

Hello, I would like to get good at FM. I know the basics of the game but I play like a robot, trying to use a single tactic for the whole season. Do you have good resources where I can learn more? Just on how to look at the enemy team and pick a successful tactic

play with wingers.

youtube.com/watch?v=7nB4hLP5yKM

bohs out for fucking blood this season

worry.png

how do i refine this formation /trb/? i'm new to this one but it seems most suitable

no real midfield

>Back 3 with a libero
>Move two defensive mids to central
>Move leftover defender to DM, DLP roam from position
>Switch wingers to IFs
>Switch AP to AM
>Switch P to Treq
>Meme everybody to death

I have FM 14 and 15.
Is 17 worth it? The steam reviews say it's even shittier than 16 in terms of the match simulator.

>read news about Kazuyoshi Miura become oldest goal scorer
>search for him in FM to see his stats
>there's none
feels bad man

you can pirate or play the demo before you buy

>The steam reviews say it's even shittier than 16 in terms of the match simulator.
In terms of crosses not being overpowered as fuck, this is true.

But
>listening to Steam reviews to begin with