Anyone here hate their own race?

Anyone here hate their own race?

Like I was born here in the US but my parents are both from south america. I look Spanish and everything speak very little Spanish but lately a lot of people lately talk to me in Spanish. I take it now as an insult and gets me really pissed off. I really wish I was white. I speak very well, most of my friends are white, hardly do anything remotely beaner like. I really hate my race to the extent t that I will change my last name to a more american name once I get married (if). Hopefully I settle with some white girl however its really hard get one.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internalized_racism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internalized_racism

Just be who you are and don't care what other people think...

This faggot does

anymore pictures like this?

Same here. I'm hispanic by my dad being from Mexico and my mother from a South American country, but I have a hatred for most other hispanos. I get pissed off at work when I get a call from someone and they ask that I speak to them in spanish to make it easier for them. I think to myself" Motherfucker, You've be been in the United States for a while now and you still dont make an effort to assimilate?"

Also, if you live in a city that has the little supermarkets that they own, most times their parking lots are covered in litter. The group I have to call "my people" dont have the class or decency to pick up for themselves and still expect that I respect them. Fuck that!

Just improve your worth as an individual while the low IQs engage in group-think. Soon enough, you'll achieve something great and will be able to tell anyone who judges you by your race that they contribute nothing of value to humanity and should off themselves, and be completely genuine about it.

I just hate a lot of other people of my race

You don't hate your race. You hate your culture. That's perfectly normal when you grow up in a western society with better values and morals (for the most part). It was very common to want to be a part of white American culture during the great generation that people changed their names, their culture, and their accents to fit in among American Society. It was hard work but we grew to be accepted. But yeah find a white girl, and make sure your kids reproduce with white people. It'll do your family well as they'll progressively look whiter with each generation until the beaner is gone, if that's your biggest concern.

Dude you're probably more American than any of us, I'm sure you got some native blood mixed in there

My GF
>con
white
skinny
>pro
young teen age
fucks like a god

Im into blackies

what should I do?

No worries we have a similar problem here in Finland. Finland used to be a colony of both Sweden and Russia. And during the time Finland was Swedish colony Swedes didn't allow us to speak our language, use our customs or celebrate our culture. And to this day Swedish is the second official language of Finland and every child must learn Swedish in schools. But there's still living Swedes in Finland called Finn-Swedes that think they are better than us ethnically Finnish people and they refuse to use Finnish in Finland.

Shoe polish

michael jackson changed his race you can be a reptilian too

well, i also like this big ass and tit stuff of them, but having a nearly preteen gf is nice too

Okay but
>My gf
>Young teen
Are you underage b&? Or are you a pedophile?

Claim to be Italian or an actual Spaniard. 2nd or 3rd gen.
No one will question you.

>Sauce
My friend was actually from Spain. He was raised in the us his entire life and hated speaking Spanish.

He was dark and looked like a beaner but after correcting everyone for a few months people left it alone.

im like 19 an shes about to hit 14 in a few months

If your family is from south America and you look south American you should learn Spanish fucktard. I'm only 20% German but I learned it anyway because that's where my family is from. Stop trying to appropriate white culture because you hate yourself and all you brownskin pals

You too see this

yes they're all over the 'nets

Although I agree with you, that people in USA should all be able to speak English no matter how broken, I am laughing at your dumbass parents for not teaching you spanish. A child is more able to capture a 2nd language, and being bilingual goes a long way. Stay mad you ignorant fucks.

ITT: Ass blasted ChicANOS

OP here

Exactly happens to me at work
Also I hate it when I go out to restaurants or stores and the employees need to greet me in Spanish.
The other day I went to post office to pick up a package and the supervisor there was Spanish lady who I heard was speaking english to another customer. When she came to me she immiedently spoke in spanish. I responded in englisth. She glared at me and still talked to me in spanish. I then said "Im talking in English can you please speak to me in English" She got pissed and said I will find someone else to help you. Fucking rage me was about to fucking burn the place down.

Yo se hablar en Espanol, imbeciles. La reason por la qual yo se es porque mi papa no entendia ingles y tuve que hablarle en Espanol.

Vales verga puto

Para tu madre tu pendejo

So your parents sacrificed their home countries and culture to give you a better chance at life and this is how you pay them ? Disrespecting their race/culture

I hope you end up marrying some white bimbo who will force you to file bankruptcy
Self hating imbecile

I would not call it a hatred but I have a casual sort of dislike for other romani and their tribalism. Sure it served a purpose in the 1500's-1800's but it's only really held them back from integrating into modern society. I like visiting my extended family and taking in the culture a couple times a year but I could never live like that.

Here's the reality of life, no matter what you do, what you believe or what you say, someone will hate you. Most of those people are worthless. Take pride in yourself. (YOURSELF, not your race, not your culture, not your country). Listen to the people who are worth something in this world, make something of yourself and shut out the rest of the lowly filth whom no one will miss. At that point, you are freer than most of humanity.

>just bee yourself.png
everyone knows this, that's not what the thread is about.

>just be yourself
If that's what you got out of this, I pity you. He needs to stop thinking these limiting thoughts in terms of race and become better than that. Usually these self-hating convictions are born over time through interacting with unhealthy people and media. Feeding this disease will only make him more and more insecure. It's a chain that needs to be broken if he wants to reach his highest potential..

Fucking spineless selfhating tacoeater. You are the worst kind.

Sug kuk vodkadrinkande alkis.

What is there to respect about south american culture? The only culture there is turning things to trash and gang violence. Have you ever been to a shitty country like that? His parents just went to a better place, built by better people, of a better culture, and the guy recognizes this.

I like whites. I am white. The problem is white girls are spoiled and entitled little fucks. So I deviate towards Asian females over any other race because they're much less shitty and they tend to just want to take the submissive role in the relationship. White girls try to run the show and act like they're king because they were cute as a kid and got an iPhone in 3rd grade and older men gawked at them from 12 on up. It's very much an American white girl problem. I can't vouch for all white as I only know American whites.

you're saying this like this is not a revelation most people have by middle school. If you think this is a novel thought you're too young to post here. Most people are on the level they've already realized that was absolutism and equally as thought policing as the opposite.

Hey user. Are you aware that white girls enjoy a Spanish speaking man as long as he can speak fluent English? Are you also aware that the dating habits an attractions are greatly different for American white girls vs Spanish women. In the US it's a fucking game to get the women. In Spanish countries you just gotta own that shit. America sucks in a lot of way however compared to everywhere else we are pretty sweet

>Whites don't hate themselves for being white, but you hate yourself for being South American. I guess they have coons in every demographic. Be proud of your heritage and stop letting others say that being white is best.

Come mierda, marica!

You can kill yourself

Maybe you should take advantage and use your latino suave to fuck all the white girls... But noooo your dumb ass would rather be a white cuck... Neck yourself, you dont deserve to be Latino faggot.

I feel for ya, OP

I hope you don’t look too much like those disgusting Incas.

I swear some spics look like mutated versions of dwarves, but sun-burnt and unable to grow a beard, so they look like a fucking chink female using testosterone. That along with the traits of someone with Down’s syndrome.

I have it easy here in the US. As a Latino from Argentina, all I have to say is “muh dick”, “muffugah”, and eat a lot of KFC (then not clean myself) to pass off as a black person.

>south america
>i look spanish

pretty sure you are waaaaaaaay browned than a Spaniard

>Anyone here hate their own race?
No i don´t hate any Race i don´t give shit about them!

German guy with blue eyes and blone hair reporting in. Fuck your beta races!

PIC or fuck off

Fucking identity politics has ruined the whole cause of Antifa.

I dont hate my own race but from my experience, I know very few arabs who aren't backstabbing, two faced, dirty Jews. Its insane how a majority are just shitty, disgusting people who cherry pick the Qur'an worst than any religion does. Especially Lebonese and Jordanians. Seriously if I didn't have family in that godforsaken desert, and if it wouldn't destroy half the world in fallout, I'd say nuke the entire peninsula.

they were not much a real organization before it. It's like comparing a facebook group to Green Peace. There's not much in terms of leadership or articulate definition of views or goals. Antifa was always a sort of joke as far as political action groups go.