In the JFK files the God Emperor declassified they talked about how the CIA had agents disguised as journalists...

In the JFK files the God Emperor declassified they talked about how the CIA had agents disguised as journalists. Does that mean that he was right about the fake news?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/230033235407671297
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/357581-clinton-trump-and-the-russia-dossier-what-you-need-to-know
nytimes.com/2012/03/27/us/politics/obama-caught-on-microphone-telling-medvedev-of-flexibility.html
snopes.com/obama-more-flexibility-russia/
washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-tells-medvedev-solution-on-missile-defense-is-unlikely-before-elections/2012/03/26/gIQASoblbS_story.html?utm_term=.cb20ae467067
reuters.com/article/us-nuclear-summit-obama-medvedev/obama-tells-russias-medvedev-more-flexibility-after-election-idUSBRE82P0JI20120326
youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
bebusinessed.com/history/history-of-minimum-wage/
dol.gov/general/aboutdol/history/flsa1938
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. It doesnt.

The CIA man. They are known for their shadow operations. Specifically brain control

Even if it is possible that fake news is published. Drumpfs criticism comes from retarded/poor remarks he himself made. If the orange tard says the Earth is flat, and a news reporter points out he is wrong, is it fake news? or is it just that drumpf is too stupid.

That is much more likely to be honest. They knew Trump was compromised by russians. So they made sure he would be unable to run his normal treason program. You can see how he is mentally declining fast. His Rally speeches are almost understandable sentences.

It was a government file from decades ago. Not a Twitter rant

He was right about fake news but you don't have to dig deep and search for conspiracy bs, it's just some leftist faggots lying and pushing their personal agenda. I believe some of them even think they do the right thing.
Oh and also some news outlets owned bullshit rich Muslims who push their agenda and will side with anyone pro migration.

That is correct. And has zero to do with Trumps rants about "fake news" everytime someone is mean to him or point out logical flaws in his arguments

Obama was compromised by the Russians giving them uranium. And nothing came of the investigation of Trump/ Russia. The fake news already moved on to blaming Sup Forums

>this is what Trump supporters really believe

so do you think it make sense that some news outlets discussed his extra scope of ice cream for hours or were obsessed by something he said decades ago, while barely mentioning the fact that the other candidate lied, destroyed court evidence and took bribe to meet rich muslims when she was secretary of state?

Yes Obama was a russian cyborg from the future send to attack America. Totally.
I mean i get youre retarded but goddamn even for a trumpist your far below average stupid.

let me just point out that fox news dedicated an entire day to talk about mustard choice of obama.

See

If that is true then the news is controlled by a government agency henceforth it's just that agency's propaganda. And what do we call propaganda? Fake news

Trump bend over for Saudi's

>A leader is meeting other leaders.
not an argument.

If that is true then Trump is a russian puppet.

Not the guy, but there was nothing in that dude's sentence about obama being a russian cyborg from the future.
You're mischaracterizing the counterargument rather than addressing it.
This is akin to sticking your head in the sand like an ostrich or covering your ears like a child and saying "la la la I CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALA."
You're more illiterate, illogical, and deluded than the average $hillbot.
Congrats.

Not a cyborg time traveller just a corrupt politician. I grew up in Detroit a den of corruption ruled by the Democrats.

Like this guy did?
Did he do it like this too?
Did you see trump cup the balls and work the shaft?

The retard said obama was compromised by russians. Classic deflection.
Trumps team had undisclosed meetings with a lawyer with connections to Putin

nice strawman and deflection

hillary and obama illegally funneled uranium to russia for campaign funds

Could you explain your logic there so I understand?

Trump even tweeted how he would never bow to the saudi's king. And then when he was there bowed like the little bitch he is.

How is he a Russian puppet. No connection was made after months of investigation

Peas

he said nothing about cyborgs from the future, so i'm gonna say "pot, meet kettle" on that one.

and obama *was* compromised by russians.
everyone knows that. it's been common knowledge since 2011.
pic related.

Because you do not go for the kill at the beginning of the Investigation. First Mueller needs to hunt the small fish.

And they released those emails themselves unlike someone under investigation

got proof, or are you just making shit up, shrieking hysterically, and grasping desperately at straws like you have for the past year since the election?
be honest.

>implying rinos are real republicans

Obama put sanctions on Russia. Guess which puppet actively fights against sanctions on russia? Putin does not allow drumpf to put sanctions on russia, as that was part of his treason-deal

Gee, wish you guys would've said this around the 3rd or 4th round of benghazi investigations

Deflecting to Obama/Clinton won't work. Mueller's first charges are being filed Monday. Tick tock tick tock.

No facts. No Source.
Really?
Just some stupid post with words written as subtittles. This might work on a trumptard.
But its funny to see trump rants derail over the weekend. He knows hes fucked.

> real republicans support Treason

But its fun. Trump is really nervous. Just check his twitter. Even the bots are working overtime.

Last time they have found nothing and the opponents have been confirmed that is a counter argument sorry you missed my reply to someone else

You fucking know it!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/230033235407671297

Next time just learn to google retard. Its the tweet of your god emperor you should remember what he tweets.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BEST JOKE EVA

LOVE YOU user

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/357581-clinton-trump-and-the-russia-dossier-what-you-need-to-know

That's so last month, faggot.

Are you fucking kidding? Obama stated that on a hot mic. Everyone knows about this.

>waiting patiently for tomorrow's news on the Russia investigation
>trumpbots panic, donald dump himself working hard to divert attention to Hillary
>"b-but her emails!", cries the petulant man-child
>"b-but it was $hillary who worked with the Russians!" "l-lock her u-up!", cry the trumpanzees

This is fantastic, can't wait until Mueller gets into the deep shit.

What deep shit?

At this point I don't even care if he does exactly as he said he has already surpassed my expectations of a president. And FYI I am the op. And yes I am a faggot

Post anything about. LITERALLY anything.
You cant lying faggot?

And op is having fun arguing with libtards

nytimes.com/2012/03/27/us/politics/obama-caught-on-microphone-telling-medvedev-of-flexibility.html

Is the NYT enough for you?

The NYT is fake news

> agents disguised as journalists
woah, ground breaking revelation. /sarcasm

>Does that mean that he was right about the fake news?
it's only 'fake news' if he doesn't agree with it. US gov is quite aware of its own assets in various levels of media organisations. it would be safer to assume that they're compromised more than fake. he should know. he's been paying off journalists and newspapers for decades.

snopes.com/obama-more-flexibility-russia/

How about snopes?

washingtonpost.com/politics/obama-tells-medvedev-solution-on-missile-defense-is-unlikely-before-elections/2012/03/26/gIQASoblbS_story.html?utm_term=.cb20ae467067

Or the post.

reuters.com/article/us-nuclear-summit-obama-medvedev/obama-tells-russias-medvedev-more-flexibility-after-election-idUSBRE82P0JI20120326

Or reuters.

Just quit faggot.

not even fake, just fuckng garbage.

> sucking trumps cock this hard
kill yourself, you communist spastic.

>Everything trumpie doesnt like is fake news.
Its really unfortunate that trumptards only argument is "nyt is fake" without any point to WHY they are supposedly fake.
Like if they do any wrong reporting just point it out and i would gladly read it. But Trumpists even lack that much intelligence.

>I've been owned

Would've respected you more if you just didn't respond. Now you have my dick in your mouth. Start sucking faggot.

We're all agreed Manafort gets indicted tomorrow? Or could it be Flynn?

To any American call Trump "God Emperor" or otherwise supporting Trump:

When that dumb cunt crashes the economy 2008 style, and there are no bailouts under the Religious Right-Wing Theocracy, be sure to wear your MAGA hat proudly. That way we know who to burn in the street.

To any Russians pretending to be a Trump Supporters:

When the American economy collapses, the World Economy will collapse along with it. 2008 was just "The Flu", what's coming will Ebola. And no country will be hit harder than Russia. Putin has lead you back into the New Cold War, and like before Mutually Assured Destruction is the End-Game. Putin's mad rush for more power has destabilized the geo-political landscape. What will the Russian people do when there is no more food? Who will you blame?

Do you even know what you're arguing about? This was about the Obama hot mic meme.

I was only fucking with you my dude I wasn't even the guy you replied

> you iz owned
> no idea what it means
> just a communist cock sucking shill

again, you should kill yourself, you communist spastic.

KEK

Ok then.

The OP (me) already had an argument for them being fake news. Media + government =propaganda= fake news

We will also be the ones with the guns making a new empire of our design so we will see who burns who

Implying your the only one with guns. Bitch, this is America.

We've killed each other by the hundreds of thousands before. We're gonna fucking do it again.

This shit has got to end. You're fighting to protect the wealth of the 1%. We're fighting to take back what's been stolen.

We'll see who wins bitch. There's a LOT more of us than you.

And I will fly my colors proudly

You're gonna die in those colors.

I'll be fighting for the liberation of all men and have women earn their rights this time

This is the end. We're living in the last days of The United States of America.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

I'm a man I was built to be disposable and I may die but I will die with honour and see my ancestors in Valhalla

>Drumpf
>orange tard

It's like he's not even trying to disguise the fact that he's a flaming cocksucker

Yes, it's a standard mode of operation of all the world's governments.

Great! I'll be fighting with all of the women who want to keep their rights - which is ALL of them.

And before you say something stupid like "women are weak", keep in mind it only takes 3 pounds of pressure to pull a trigger.

Do yourself and the world a favor and eat a bullet before one is force-fed to you.

Protip: Voting Records are a matter of public information. The list is being made.

I live were the fighting would be the worst. Detroit where people already set the city ablaze every year nothing much would change for me I already am living the life you speak

Yes, post two sentences, devoid of the context.

When you do this to Obama, you think you're a genius making a very important point.

When anyone does this to Trump, you flip the fuck out and scream about fake news.

And you'll read this and not see any problem with your behavior.

He already posted links look at the whole conversation dumbass

>I live in Detroit, it can't get worse.

You're so naive is almost cute.

Save your last bullet motherfucker.

shitty meme. Trump achieved zero of those, and yet again, the House has members looking to roll back all federal minimum wage law and return us to individual state laws on that, which are absolute shit.

Only up side is the faster Trump burns all that down, the faster all 50 states get unions back.

Yeah, and the whole conversation's entirely NORMAL in context. So fucking what? He was entirely right - after the election, he'd have a renewed mandate to work for peace and negotiation. It's not like he was going to smuggle babies through a pizza joint like Trumptwats imagine, he was negotiating peace treaties. That works better right after an election, when the public support is clearly evident.

I see this meme in here at least weekly if not daily some weeks, and I still don't see what terrible secret collusion is being imagined by the Alt Right.

Valhalla will call my name suicide is for cowards I want to die on the field of battle I don't even care if I win I just want to die with honour

Anyone who supports Trump has already sold their honor long ago.

I want to have an open market anyway the minimum wage was to prevent Mexicans from being a cheap source of labor and to encourage the hiring of white people

... That's literally none of the history of minimum wage. None. You stupid fucking total idiot.

Kek

Honour is subjective. A nazi can have honour in being a nazi. Same as a commie, black, white, and Jew. Honour is standing up for what you believe in and not running when times get tough. Honour is universal and devoid of morals

Then why don't you educate me on the issue and please provide me a source

Mueller' PART OF THE SWAMP AND IS IMPLICATED IN THE uranium one ONE DEAL AND OTHER SCANDALS

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

10 SECOND GOOGLE SEARCH FOR YOU LIBTARD

So much panic haha. Tick tock tick tock

SEE

You are making us look bad

bebusinessed.com/history/history-of-minimum-wage/

dol.gov/general/aboutdol/history/flsa1938

It was a response to wealth-hoarding during the Depression. CEOs were freaking out about demands by labor to earn enough to shelter and feed themselves and their families; CEOs had been ringing the 'be thankful to have a job' line for the previous nine years. And since it was widespread, and this was before most UI existed, and as the WPA ran down, it wasn't like there was a lot of labor capital to shop around with. But while the top tier was taking raises and stock options left and right, they would fire anyone who demanded a raise for years of experience and extra duties, and just hire new, over and over. Minimum wages meant that the masses would at least begin to disperse cash back into the economy, they'd again be able to buy food and clothing, creating demand and keeping money flowing through the economy, and creating more jobs to meet increasing demand. Of course the FA Hayek types freaked the hell out, wanting MORE boom and Bust cycles, because those work like the tides, and with each cycle wealth accrues to the top, but Keynes won out and we got forced pumping of money through the system, resulting in enough demand that workers who had skill got raises to retain their talents, and combined with the wartime and post-war booms, hello, middle class.

You mean the investigation that proved Susan Rice was a lying cunt spreading disinformation about the attack right before the general election?

You’re really going to cite to Benghazi in your favor? Eat a bullet, you ideological faggot.

another dumb meme. It's been months, not years, the GOP appointed Mueller, not the Dems, and they haven't found Dem crimes, but Manafort, Flynn,and Trump Jrs crimes were found.

Was common knowledge before the jfk files. Look into operation mockingbird and operation chaos.

You like to brag that you’re getting sucked off by a guy?

Still the demand was higher than the supply and now it is preventing the creation of jobs. Cracking down on immigration and lowering the minimum wage will create more jobs and keep demand down. Those were also times of mass immigration

"Honour" is spelled "Honor" in the US. Your Russian to English translator has let you down.

Maybe you should stay the fuck out of our politics unless you want us fucking with yours. It would be a shame if the Chechens suddenly started receiving high-grade military hardware, or the Ukraine suddenly had the military power to take back the Crimean Peninsula.

Trump won't be in power forever. Tell Putin he better start worrying about holding on to what he has rather than grasping for more.

Checked and he had to ask for an applause. We needed to send a message that we care about the first amendment so we voted for someone who said the most offensive things maybe 2024 Jeb