Is this herpes? I'm allegeric to chlorine so swimming causes skin rashes for me (especially on my penis)...

Is this herpes? I'm allegeric to chlorine so swimming causes skin rashes for me (especially on my penis). I'm worried that this isn't just a rash though. There's no bumps or anything the skin is just red. It's been like this for a week.

I would say fungus or syphilis. Just go to doc.

I think you have STD...

Could be, it generally looks like a rash. any discharge? Blisters under the head?

When's the last time you washed? Use gentle soap and wash about 4x a day foe the next couple weeks. Treat with a little lotion if its raw. Stop masturbating for a bit as well

kek that's what you get for being a fucking faggot

Google perly penile papulas

Next time tell him not to bite.... just suck!

have you been masturbating or have sex before it happened? Looks like a friction rash Ive had usually from sex, and exacerbated by masturbating and not letting it calm down.

No symptoms aside from seeing the red spots

Doctors are expensive here should I make a trip or wait it out for a bit?

I masturbate twice a day every day

Navy Corpsman here. I've seen a lot of people with herpes, and that doesn't look like herpes to me. That looks like an allergic reaction.

Does it itch, burn, ooze pus, or anything else that's worth noting?

Nothing, everything feels normal

Yeah I know I have that I'm concerned over the red patches

I confirm

Then you're in the clear. Just keep it clean and dry and use some moisturizing lotion on it once or twice a day. It should go away on it's own.

Don't use neosporin or other antibiotic cream, it tends to irritate the skin in the genital area and could make it worse. Stop jerking off for a day or two.

If it's not painful, not oozing pus, and not blister-like, then it's not herpes.

yeah it looks like my friction rash, but that stings a bit like you would imagine, its on an already sensitive part of the body.
If it feels normal I would leave it alone, and keep it clean, or maybe even use something like nappy rash cream. It may not have gone away because youre still masturbating. Thats my idea anyway

Are those areas under the glans open sores? Or are they just red spots.

It might be a yeast infection. I had that, made little red spots (like the ones in the right of the picture) and the only symptom was an occasional itch.

> It should go away on his own
Yes primary syphilis symptoms disappear on their own too

For a week ?!? Go see the doc ffs ...

Theres no bumps or sores or anything. The skin is just a different colour

put some olive oil on your dick

> sounds like a s.o.d track

yeh no bumps, i just had red spots.

Oh that's herpes. The first outbreak is the worst. I got it too man so you can trust it's herpes. Mine doesn't really blister but i get those red patches

Also the first outbreak can last up to 3 weeks the doc will give you valtrex to clear that shit up real quick.
Trust me it's herpes go to the doc

Doctorfag here.
Don't do that
This balanitis cuold be herpes, maybe there is an overinfection.
I understand if that withe spots are just secretion or not

Wash with neural soap for one or two weeks
you cuold put some antimicotic creme like Clotrimazol twice per day
no Corticosteroids

pay a coffe to an homeless

its syphilis, not herpes
retard

Its thrush