How much do you think he hates us? Or he hates more Germany?

How much do you think he hates us? Or he hates more Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

infobae.com/sociedad/2017/03/21/preocupa-a-los-comerciantes-locales-el-furor-por-las-compras-en-chile-cerraron-400-comercios-en-mendoza/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think he hates Argentina

first post best post

Why would that manlet hate Chile? Can any mod close this retarded thread?

that actually makes sense

And he hates the fact that he didn't get Spanish citizenship and played for the best Spanish team of all time

Why do chileans hate us?

he wouldve keked them as well

I don't hate you bruh

This, Argentina NT is just a bunch of problems

This.

we hate the porteños but then again I think everyone in Argentina hate porteños

who doesn't hate argentines? the hate is also reciprocal.

argentinians and uruguayans have loud voices, thats why we dont like them

Texas, why would you say that? We hate everything across the wall.

have you considered that we are happy that you are behind a wall and we wont have to deal with you ever again?

C'mon, America is a great nation. Here you have to deal with peruvians, haitians, and other scum

But Texas, without you we would be an all blue nation. In a sense your the fire to our water. What I'm saying is pls don't succeed we love you

ok i understand. Tomorrow ill have a big mac with fries and diet coke to celebrate the U.S.A.

theres better ways to deal with inmigrants than walls.

>diet coke
>diet

Texas please don't ruin our image with diet Coke, we're American! We have money to buy regular Coke lad

>cutting taxes for the rich is good

but i heard you guys use corn syrup in the coke. I dont know if im going to like that!

You'll love it Texas! Everything is cheap and bad for you if you don't train. But even you don't like it Thiers literally hundreds of other sodas

dr pepper is a texas drink. he should start there

Not choosing Dr pibb

i have seen Dr. Pepper in a supermarket for rich people here. Im going to buy one when i can. Thanks!

This. Also i blame Taringa and their cancerous memes.

Good on you bud, make America proud!

Fucking autists

...where? santiago? give me directions buddy! i want a dr pepper!

>Neymar kissing the World Cup
When did this happen?

They used to sell it at the Jumbo in Mirador (next to the Monumental).

that's Confederations Cup you fucking dumb burger

arr rook same

>literally a beta cuck scared of alpha males speaking louder

this
I think he regrets not choosing spain
if he had he would have been considered the undisputed GOAT
now he's the disputed GOAT

>implying he cares about WC trophy with a country he has no emotional connection with

we are talking about the guy that had issues with Guardiolel because he used to stay awake late watching Argentinian meme league and then daysleep on trainings

>he regrets not choosing spain
lmao, he's been in more finals than them lately

he only regrets not winning those finals

I hate Chileans, they're short brown ugly people who think they're Prussian
Filthy niggers

Hey Aziz, leave Texas alone! It's twice the country you'll ever be lad. Plus it's a a powerhouse at keeping the unwanteds out

fpbp

are Argentinians still the haughtiest of South America or has their recent economic problems brought them down a peg

definitely chile

>Buying cancer

He still can play for Italy and Spain. Today. But he still choses to play for Argentina. He could play a Diego Costa but doesn't want to

He lived most of his life in Europe and still speaks with an Argentine accent, eats Argentine food and watches Argentine TV. He loves Argentina

>H-he loves us r-right, rright guys?

I would dislike Argentina if Messi did not play for them. They are extremely dysfunctional and are undeservingly arrogant. Regardless of where you stand on the contrived Messi vs. Ronaldo rivalry, he is a remarkable talent and it's hard to not root for him to succeed on his NT.

No, only right wing nigganazis say muh prussian heritage regarding the army early formation by Prussia due to saltpeter interest in the late XIX, which britbongs also had interest since it was used to create ammunition

The vast majority really don't give a fuck about that. muh prussian is just a Sup Forums meme from neckbeards and nido shitposters

Would he be willing to go to another NT just to win if there wasn't any media backlash for being a turncoat?

Still the best life quality, because other Latin American countries also had crisis

You're answering to an argie proxy wn

>being this paranoid
Yes, only Argentines dislike Chile

>He still can play for Italy and Spain

lol what are you on nigga? you cant change nt if you already played a non-friendly match.

costa only played a few friendlys.

dont be that dumb

>being poor

oh yeah i remember, you are argentinian

infobae.com/sociedad/2017/03/21/preocupa-a-los-comerciantes-locales-el-furor-por-las-compras-en-chile-cerraron-400-comercios-en-mendoza/

Nigga don't you realise that new shows Chileans are poorer than us? Your prices are lower because you live in a 3rd world shithole

Look at the time of the post. He was shitposting at that exact time on Sup Forums as well fatty

>2.5 worlder attaching a 3rd worlder

Just as we planned

>Envious hungertino being mad out of hunger because he is poor
colored me surprised

la venden en el jumbo, soy de conce y he comprado, es una mierda

Not really, our prices are lower because we're not part of that shitty mercosur treaty, instead we have all our main commercial links with Asia and Europe making our influx or prices directly connected with the London Metal Exchange fluctuations

>only exchange rates and GDP are relevant to compare economies guys!!

Prices are lower because there are better logistics here, which decreases prices and costs for retailers on popular demand items like electronic devices, lower taxes on commerce, and also a market competition focusing on atracting argentinian tourists to spend money here instead of Argentina.

I was surprised knowing that we tax 19% on books and you don't and yet you buy books from us because they are cheaper here: This shows that your economy sucks because the cost of manufacturing books (paper, printing, etc) is higher than Chile, so it's not a policy issue but an availability of goods.

Besides, going to Chile is closer than going towards the atlantic for people in Mendoza and other neighbouring cities, so it's definately cheaper regarding travelling costs and saves time.

The situation only means that Chile in fact, when comparing commerce, is doing way better than Argentina.

Learn2economics

>live in Argentina
>go to shop to buy some clothes
>$50, half of that are taxes going directly to Cristina's pocket
>buy a ticket bus to Chile
>everything cheaper because we have a free economy
>"y-you are a third world shithole"

Is this what euros cry about when they see our prices

no, we laugh when we see your healthcare

Any full grown adult knows to have a job with good health insurance. I could make an extra 10 an hour but Id rather not be raped by the hospitals when my time is due.

you missed the point though. Well, at least you didn't got trumpcare, which is good.

>He still can play for Italy and Spain
Underage negro plz go