Best rpg ever

best rpg ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvqd0-tLwgo
finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Blank_(Final_Fantasy_IX)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never played it.

Lol, yeah right...

nothing cant beat this masterpiece

CT is awesome.
I tend to like the gameplay of Secret of Mana much better.

And this new SoM game coming out next year sounded so promising until they revealed their shit ass graphics.

"Good" times

*slowly brings this up*

i agree....
also... maybe not in the same category but like with crono and earthbound i had a lot of fun playing jade empire.
they dont make them as good anymore

The 8-bit theme track to this game will always be burned into my memory.
When I was 9 I'd stay up so late playing this that I'd see the little feather pen scribbling in my sleep

the only one i ever played

Ok play online right now, there is a java one

piss on nigger graves

Shadowgate is awesome and 1/3 of the Kemco trilogy. If you never played Deja Vu or Uninvited, you should definitely do that

SoM is the greatest game ever made

countered

Loved ChronoTrigger, Secret of Mana and Secret of Evermore

Definatly my favorite

The thing i absolutely love about this shit is that emulating old games is so fun and yet costs next to nothing and there are literally thousands of roms out there that we can have access to and download in a matter of seconds. I actually take it for granted it's so sad I wish I had the time and motivation to play as many games as I can because I would've done anything for this when I was a kid. Its an exciting time to be alive and it's little things like this that I love.

I just got an everdrive for my n64 and i think its crazy how a 4 GB sd card can include every N64 retail cart ever released. I have 128gb in my mobile phone for fuck sake its just mental

Any love out there for Heros of Might and Magic 3? Not a RPG per say but fun as fuck

Bump

Best goddamn thing I ever played

anyone play golden axe?

No, it isn't even close, but I played the shit out of it so you're my nigger.

Whoa sick trips famalam. Never played any of that series though. Not sure why because it's something I would have enjoyed.

point and click adventure, not an RPG.

It's okay, Shadowgate isn't an RPG either.

They have a emulated version of HOMM 2 in Android app store for free. Hard to click with your mouse as a finger.

I miss turn based strats as a genre. Gonna try Pit People soon.

Shadowgate was fun.

No love for the 7th Saga?
How about Dragon Warrior series?

That's no RPG.

>7th Saga
This was an autism-fest of grinding levels but I loved it anyway for some reason. Who was your pair of characters? Valsu was a really good main and I think Wilme ended up being my favorite second. I played several different beginnings of this one.

these games look so cool.. I was only playing the popular games like donkey kong and mario kart in SNES

Litterally the only people who mention this game are faggy hipsters. Chrono Trigger wins.

Actually I may have been Wilme with Valsu as my second? I can't remember. One order or the other. Wilme's offense and evasion were great and Valsu had all the white magic and an underrated capability with basic offense spells. They complemented each other very nicely.

damn right
do you play HotA with HD+ mod? if not, you should
it transcend the game to beyond god tier

ITT: Little kids who either never played FF6 or are stupid enough to think 7 was better.

Hey fuckwad, I played the whole FF series since the first one. And you're right 6 is the best as long as we're not counting Tactics.

>as long as we're not counting Tactics
Fair.

I always wished Tactics had become a full fledged spinoff series. I know there was Advance but I never really played with handhelds.

Step aside plebs.

youtube.com/watch?v=vvqd0-tLwgo

I prefer IX but that's mainly because High Fantasy > Sci-Fi in my book + softest butt

FF9 had a lot going for it including the most enjoyable character building mechanics of any of the PS era, but the story and characters weren't interesting or compelling at all.

I accidentally renamed one of the thief characters so his name was Blank the entire game.

One of the thieves is named Blank, if my memory doesn't betray me.

Well shit I feel stupid lol, thanks!
finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Blank_(Final_Fantasy_IX)

you think this fuckin pixil hunt is the best rpg ever?
you just dont like rpgs

I wouldn't really call it a RPG it's more of an Adventure Game.

This is probably my favorite RPG

The only one you ever need to.

I just grabbed this for $15 on Steam. Any advice going into it?

Simply The Best Game Ever Made
Remember first seing my brother playing HOMAM and I was amazed. Then when I first played HOMAM II I was astonished. But then this beast came up and I shat myself thru the roof.