THE FUCK AUSTRIA!?

HOW THE FUCK DOES 4.4 MILLION VOTES GET COUNTED AS 52% TO 48%
THEN THEY DECIDE TO STOP WITH ONLY 300K BALLOTS REMAINING AND THEN NEXT DAY IT"S FUCKING 40% TO 60% FOR THE REMAINING 300K? HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT RIOTING OVER VOTER FRAUD? WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LET ANTIFIA COUNT THE VOTES!

Other urls found in this thread:

birdflu666.wordpress.com/2016/05/23/austria-election-fraud-underway/
heute.at/bpw16/Riesen-Wirbel-um-dieses-Wahlergebnis-des-Ministeriums;art83655,1291428
orf.at//stories/2340516/
n-tv.de/politik/Oesterreich-raetselt-ueber-die-Zukunft-article17756151.html
zeit.de/politik/ausland/2016-05/fpoe-wahlen-oesterreich-norbert-hofer-party
m.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/4kstd9/austrian_district_has_150_voter_participation_in/
waidhofen.at/
waidhofen.at/inc/tiny_mce/plugins/0filemanager/download.php?file=1926
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36362505
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11560017/Postal-voting-fraud-is-easy-electoral-commissioner-says.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1487145/Labour-activists-had-vote-rigging-factory-to-hijack-postal-votes.html
shootingpark.at/index.php?page=pub_langwaffenstand
diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/4994794/Van-der-Bellen-sieht-keinen-Rechtsruck?direct=4994668&_vl_backlink=/home/index.do&selChannel=5909
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I"M NOT LETTING THIS SHIT BE SLID EVEN THE FUCKING KRAUTS KNOW IT WAS VOTER FRAUD!
birdflu666.wordpress.com/2016/05/23/austria-election-fraud-underway/
heute.at/bpw16/Riesen-Wirbel-um-dieses-Wahlergebnis-des-Ministeriums;art83655,1291428
orf.at//stories/2340516/

I almost wish the neocons were still in power so the US would be compelled to liberate Europe and bring them democracy.

>even the krauts know it was a voter fraud

proofs?
Because I just think it's the best thing that happened this year.

JUST FUCKING LOOK AT THIS SHIT!
n-tv.de/politik/Oesterreich-raetselt-ueber-die-Zukunft-article17756151.html
zeit.de/politik/ausland/2016-05/fpoe-wahlen-oesterreich-norbert-hofer-party

wow fucking tyranids we are.

both articles ridicule the fraud claims.

What do expect? Hofer us Hitler incarnate to them.

That performance pretty much guarantees the win in an election that actually matters. The margin of a win will also be much bigger too. Austria is turning right the next election.

The fact that German sources are acknowledging the possibility of it, yet ridiculing it only makes me think its more suspicious.

No dawg, they'll be a Caliphate in 6 years.

Has anyone done the maths to establish what the percentage of postal votes for the Greens would have to be to swing the overall result? I imagine it must be 80% Green or so.

It's always the same shit. People are supposedly always "waking up" and electing nationalist parties, but then suddenly all polls were wrong, the status quo is kept and the "we'll win next election" mantras turn up. Only for the same shit to happen.

MORE FUCKING SHIT LOOKS LIKE SOME REDDIT FAG FOUND THAT SOME DISTRICTS HAD 150% VOTER TURN OUT!
m.reddit.com/r/europe/comments/4kstd9/austrian_district_has_150_voter_participation_in/
waidhofen.at/
waidhofen.at/inc/tiny_mce/plugins/0filemanager/download.php?file=1926

40 to 60 was postal only
He needed exactly 60.7% of postals

Oy vey user, dont you see the only popular opinion available.

This shit is fucking disgusting, and get this? The fucking BBC is taunting Austria after their fixed election.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-36362505

The 150% was from postal votes by people outside of that area that arent registered as a voter of that specific area

SURE DAWG I"M SUUUURE THATS WHAT HAPPENED. EVEN THOUGH IN THE US THOSE POSTAL VOTES WOULD HAVE BEEN COUNTED FOR WHERE THEY LIVE.

6 MILLION HOURS IN MS PAINT!

>US would count them in a differnet way
>therefore, I have proven the elections are rigged

kys

least if we end up over 100% we know we fucked up.

The counting system is shitty but that's beside the point. The elections were most likely valid.

>150% turnout
>Completely normal

Go to bed, Van Der Bellen.

ok, but you don't find it the least bit suspicious that for the first day mail in ballots counted were 54% VDB and 46 Hofer. That was 650k ballots.
After adding the last 300K ballots the mail in count jumped to 60% to 40%. That's not suspicious?

sorry fuck that was 550K ballots.
I work night shifts and just got home.

Different areas prefer different candidates. The ones counted first were probably rural areas which prefer Hofer.
>ignores explanation
stay mad

Enjoy your Muslim cock you worthless piece of shit. I hope you choke on it.

Most Austrians are suspicious of nothing. They just go on with their daily routine, keep doing the same things over and over again and wonder why there is no change. That is the definition of madness btw.

They are manipulated via indoctrination at "schools" and "universieties" and swallow any propaganda the media throws at them.

They will never rise up while they still can place their fat asses in front of TV after wörk and get drunk at the weekends + acting like vermin.

Austrians and entire Europe needs a cataclysmic Incident to come to their senses again.

I'll just be over here watching your election actually get cucked by shillary.

>Repeats increasingly nervous faggot for the 10th time this hour

Find some Oil in Austria for us. We will bring you the Freedoms.

Worst argument 2016, how does a daily routine translate to having no change? In every stable region in the world, people do the same shit everyday. The people who voted vor VdB want things to stay more or less the same, else they would have voted Hofer.

Good.

Austia needs the enrichment.

The USSR took it while we were occupied. No oil left.

Try to construct a valid english sentence next time you try to talk.

Rigged. Antifa was counting the postal votes and there are places in those postal votes that somehow had more than 100% turnout (i.e. towns of 9000 having 13,000 votes and whatever).

Read the thread

Does greentexting offend you? First time on Sup Forums you muslim dick loving faggot?

Would you feel more comfortable if i shit in your mouth first?

Your post made no sense, even in greentext.

Just get off this site you pathetic cuck

The dude needed to win 14K more votes. Hofer was projected to loose by 4% in mail ins the projections had a margin of error of .7%. Instead he had lost by 10% a whole 5.3 FUCKING PERCENT OVER MARGIN OF ERROR. SO FUCKING MAD!

>Calls people cuck
>Can't read
>Has no idea what was being referenced
>Votes for muslim dick in his ass

You're trying really hard to prove you're new here, don't worry, we believe you.

Nigga small towns of 9000 gettings 13,000 votes when vast majority of mail ins were sent to Vienna is fucking suspicious. VdB the burgers smell beef.

Are you dumb or just shiposting out of pure boredom?

Government = incompentent, high unemployment rate, shitskincrime everywhere, taxes too high. economic state is bad and getting worse, TTIP & CETA, EU-Tolerance-Law, cash-ban, etc. etc.

Funfact: "Stability" is a pure illusion. What do you think will happen when the economic/financial system finally crashes during the next five years - and it will - the same what happened to all heterogenous societies in such a scenario.

Mark my words, faggot. People will complain a lot very soon. "WHO COULD HAVE KNOWN IT WOULD COME TO THIS?!D:"

Mark my words.

WHY THE FUCK AREN"T YOU OUT LYNCHING THESE CORRUPT FUCKERS! RIP AND TEAR!

You're honestly not going to see that kind of thing until a country starts to starve or loses its TV.

I mean, I wish that wasn't the case, but it is.

Fukken lol

Great idea, I'll start with the mayor of the small village I live in. That guy is also my cousin btw. Then the two drunk policemen show up and put me down with five bullets because the are bad aims when filled with Spritzer.

Won't happen. We can do nothing until some kind of chaos breaks loose which keeps the police and military busy.

WTF ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS AUSTRIA

You know what you have to do.

Heh, hows that for democracy..
Now you know how it feels

>TFW modern "democracy"

Problem: I have a Steyr AUG a shotgun and a 9mm Pistol.

No snipy stuff here.

Take a lesson from BasketBall Americans and get some hommies and drive by.

Well, you know, that stuff under the sink? A few internet tutorials can turn it into something useful.

Like paper mache... pipe cleaner figures...

They are going to take the muslim dick up the ass is what they will do.

Enjoy.

>the European far right keeps getting its ass kicked
Kek, I guess your women want more refugees after all. Enjoy, you fucking cucks.

>Austria elected a nationalist and the european political class had to manipulate the election to say otherwise

>easily valid for a total recount based upon simple discrepancies and margin alone

>may not even be pursued because the presidential posting is largely symbolic and the parliament will more likely be favorable to obtain

i wonder if this will hold up

>yfw the day of the rope is right on schedule

Protip: while you're rioting, kill every undocumented migrant you see.

Pro' protip: they're the brown ones

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11560017/Postal-voting-fraud-is-easy-electoral-commissioner-says.html

our governments have done it before.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1487145/Labour-activists-had-vote-rigging-factory-to-hijack-postal-votes.html

Austria was just saved from a racist future. You should be rejoicing

Saved from what? Having Racist people come into their country by force? Because that's what this is.

Eat shit and die, dumbfuck.

>y-you'll see next election
>after more austrians die
>after more austrians leave
>after more "austrians" are imported
>after more "austrians" turn 16

JUST

>2016
>still believing in (s)elections
>still thinking even if they were fair, it is moral for 50.1% of the population to enforce their will as laws with the threat of violence on the other 49.9% of the population

You bigots are a dying breed. Just accept it

When you have nothing but a niggers dick in your ass will you be so smug?

AUSTRIA IF YOU DON"T FUCKING RIOT RIGHT NOW YOU"RE GONNA HAVE TO MOVE TO AMERICA!
That's right, Burgerland. Unless you like burgers better riot. but if you do come to the US go to places without voter ID laws, and vote for TRUMP. Also vote to establish voter ID laws.

wait where the fuck did you find a range where they let you shoot the aug ?

Jews have already called it. It wont go away.

hahnreich

FPÖ said there was no fraud

It will when us multiculturalists severely outnumber you

Man, this shit is out of control.

You already do faggot.

And we're rapidly outbreeding you, because you choose mates based on skin color. When you become trivial, you will assimilate

No, Black people will pretty much stay in the southeastern corner of the US for pretty much forever.
Mix children in mostly white zones will end up breading with whites and end up bleaching their genes, mix in black areas will bread with other blacks blacking their genes.
Makes perfect sense. Like I mean, I'm 16th Cherokee, well turns out if you have mix children and raise them with main one other race IE whites the children will also identify more with whites. But I mean hey some black guys hate white women so much they'd never sleep with them. That's why there's a corner full of black people in the US.

As a southerner, I can tell you with confidence that all black men down south are obsessed with white women. Most of them can't land a white girl because white girls down south are usually redpilled about blacks. In fact, here there is a definite coalburner look. On the other hand, white girls in the south are much more accepting of mexicans and other browns.

shootingpark.at/index.php?page=pub_langwaffenstand

>white girls in the south are much more accepting of Mexicans and other browns
Probably because Mexican lynch blacks with immunity.
Obama's illegal immigration BS, allows illegals to have a cheaper bail.

So white women in majority black areas wont touch a black guy.
But white women in low black population areas will snatch up the token black guy, end up and single moms and their kids will just white up the genes some more.
FUCKING BLEACHED.

>Wäh, wäh, wäh! Bigot, racis, b..b.bigot!

Assfucked faggy cucks, mindless, brainfucked traitors like you will get soon what you've been begging for. Just wait, leftist cunt.

I am a white, european man, have a far right mindset and I am not ashamed of it. I will never bow down. I will never apologize.

We are getting more every day. Be afraid traitor, be very afraid.

Youre obviously a right-winger.

Florida 2000, friend

>Suck it up

Whats good for the goose, and all that

>i understand hard working austrians, after all it was hard work to publish subversive papers

diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/4994794/Van-der-Bellen-sieht-keinen-Rechtsruck?direct=4994668&_vl_backlink=/home/index.do&selChannel=5909

if we are a dying breed what need is there to protect the mob?
Lol

kill yourself

Would like to come to the US and vote for Trump, gladly.

Shut up you zionist kike SHILL FAGGOT

>mfw people like you were soundly defeated and unceremoniously slaughtered almost to the point of extinction by my grandpa

Lol, multiculturalists only like the theory of it and the moral superiority it gives them. No one wants it as a reality and won't vote for it. That's why hippies live in the suburbs and not the hood

yeah, it was straight up NWO shenanigans.

Obviously, voter fraud.

They western intelligence community probably doesn't want Austria or Germany going right.

Read up on Project/Operation Gladio.

Europe is pretty much occupied by cuck globalist forces.

They deal is they are probably going to make thing worse. When things finally break, it's gonna be all out war.... global bloodbaths.

Gosh OP, it's almost as if you are accusing Austrian officials of rigging the vote.

remember if its a no voter id law state, go vote more that once and shit. That's how democrats rig US elections is via states with no voter ID laws.
Leftists fuck up your country you fuck up the heart of the left. US democrats.

Blow me, pal

White people, still proud of genocide.

Why? Im obviously right, Hans?

Dont you have a big black bull to prep so he can breed your blonde-haired, blue-eyed white sow of a gf?

>i think you do

>mfw some nigger had enough braincells to find Sup Forums

Because the EU is a totalitarian authoritarian communist union.

It's the Soviet Union without the purges of dissenters, but it will happen when they have consolidated complete power.