Heat at Knicks game thread

Where are all the Knicks fans.

Knicks up 2

Nice Block.

>people posting in the general instead of game threads

>mcgruber
>oQuinn

Woo Irish black people

For anyone watching on MSG, do you think Hubie Brown has a point about how the 3-point line ruined basketball?

We all know the Knicks have elite talent, but could they possibly have one of the best starting 5's of all time?

Derek Rose - Arguably the most explosive and athletic point guard of all time. looking to challenge for his second MVP this year after a few minor setbacks

Carmelo Anthony - One of the best all around scorers of this generation. His fadeaway jumper is wet as fuck and he can finish around the rim too. Basically unstoppable on offense.

Kristaps Porzingis - A total physical freak, there has never been a player with his combination of size, speed, and coordination in league history. He is already an elite rebounder and rim protector, once he polishes up his offensive game he will literally be better than Dirk

Joakim Noah - Is an amazing rim protector with great athleticism and a very high basketball IQ. Looking to challenge for his second DPOY award this year ( if Porzingis doesn't win it instead ) Isn't an elite offensive talent, but with the amazing playmaking of Rose he should average at least 15ppg on lobs and putbacks. Combines with Porzingis to make the best defensive front court in the league. Good fucking luck trying to score in the paint against these two.

Oh yeah and did I forget to mention they are led by the best basketball mind of all time Phil Jackson?

Worst case scenario we get the second seed in the East. LeBron is only getting older and won't dominate forever. The Warriors are great sure, but its very possible they collapse due to chemistry issues, Green is a team cancer and will Klay and Steph want give up scoring to KD? Plus we all know KD chokes in the clutch.

This team is a legit title contender for the foreseeable future, I'm 100% serious

What was his reasons?
Sounds from afar like angry old men talk

I think what he said was, the focus around 3-point small-ball has meant that the modern game is just pick and roll, make a fast break to the basket, look for the open man. No half-court press, no real "basketball IQ" among players the way there was when he was coaching the Knicks in the 80s.

>melo

Men he sounds like an old angry men. Ppl used to complain there were no shooters and defense used to be straight one on one. The game evolves

Well josh Looks good

Porzingis is so weak

>melo sucking

Richardson has been eviscerating the Knicks defensively.

How do you miss these layups

Nice Richardson got 17 already

Poorzingis is actually pretty good this game

bumpy dunking

Stop forcing it to Whiteside

Lol eight second violation

Dat wayne

Lol pavers losing big time

Melo totally giving up

Lmao

>knicsk

I want this rivalry to get back to late 90s/Early 2000s levels. BotW those were fun games to go to/watch.