Thinking about it. Not manic depressed. More like constatly unhappy and regretting too many things...

Thinking about it. Not manic depressed. More like constatly unhappy and regretting too many things. You guys love your drama. Gimme all your kys! Maybe I will...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RF2YmAsxUn4
youtube.com/watch?v=SR6_J1IVvlg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We all know you wont. So fuck back off to dixie. You just want someone to notice you.

Where is my kys? I specifically asked for that!

Made you reply btw. Yes I want someone to notice me. Im feeling horrible and even insults from random anons feels at least a bit amusing.

Fuck off, cunt

i'll bite and say this
get a life. the system is designed to have you feel like shit. if you go out and actually do what makes you happy, you'll be fine. if you have no drive, then drive. you are overthinking bud

Fuck your kys! Stay alive, work hard on yourself and your life. But whats up user? Why you want to kys?

Hey thanks dude, really nice of you!

I am pushing myself further. I have a pretty good life actually. Education, money, fit body and mind. I know most people have it so much worse. But somehow even though I kept improving myself I feel unhappier with each year.

go listen to some alan watts lectures/vids. he'll put into words what you can't and it should help

eat shrooms, it will reset your brain

I simply do not care about my (more or less good) achievements. Therefore I am unhappy. I am working on me, always was and that successfull. Still the last 6-8 years I felt worse and worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=RF2YmAsxUn4

Smoked weed twice just a few weeks ago for the first time. All I learned is that I live in constant pain (the literal one) even though I do sports and live healthy. And I remembered my failed relationship and that I still freaking love her, that was rather unpleasant.

That man's voice makes me want to end it, and I'm not even suicidal.

Or is that your intent?

I do not believe in any god or higher purpose. Never have and it is not the root of my unhappiness. Will watch and think about this when my head is a bit clearer (saving the link).

Too much media with screaming and bright flashy colors for you I guess? We have to free ourselves from the "system", manipulation or call it whatever you want. There is something wrong with the world. A few go into conspiracy theories other are worried about the environment or their soul etc. The point is something is wrong and is affecting a lot of people.

I kinda feel you, user. Can't get over past mistakes\failures, especially romantic ones. Seems like I may have improved, but just to see all the shit people, places, and ideas around me. I can and am better, but the world is still shit.

I don't think I'm that much better. At least I try to resist such silly arrogance. The world may be shit but we were born from it and are just as shitty. I will be honest, each time I see happy satisfied people I get extremely sad wishing I had the same.

>hero
fuck off newfag
sage

youtube.com/watch?v=SR6_J1IVvlg

And you are not one? How long have you been lurking and when did you start posting?

Ummm excuse me what?

Like seriously wtf? I really do not get it.

there is literally no meaning behind the song i posted, maybe it's time to stop over analysing everything you see....

And you posted that because...?

Shits n giggles. Gotcha!

Not my kind of song. Anything else?

no wonder you're constantly unhappy
you seem like a cunt :D

Arent cunts happy being mean to others or bitching around?

Also, I merely said that I(!) don't like the song without judging it.

>And you posted that because... ?
>Shits n giggles. Gotcha!
no, you didn't merely say you didn't like the song, you assumed i was posting for shits and giggles, maybe we can turn this into a music thread instead of a suicidal one?
do you play console games or anything like that

If you are going an hero then at least take a few nogs with you.

Oh... okay sry about that.

I am a PC gamer. Why would you want to turn this thread into something else though? Not opposed to the idea but still curious why to bother. There is Sup Forums for such stuff.

We got more sand people here. How would I do that anyway?