Why is the US the best sporting nation in the world?

Why is the US the best sporting nation in the world?

>our fans are the best most passionate fans
>USA USA USA USA USA chant is iconic and NO other country has anything as patriotic or similar
>giant state of the art arenas built with epic views and classic stadium engineering with a modern twist
>we have literally the best athletes, every Olympics we dominate the world with our world class athletes, never becoming a shame like the drug taking russians and steroid popping chineses
>we have the most relevant leagues in sports that actually puts fans in yhe stands and generates wealth

This is even an American website built by an American for Americans and we all speak American english here. Just face the facts, australians and europoors love us and can't stay away from us, always hanging off our ballsacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g45Jh-809dU?t=42
youtube.com/watch?v=OQu8tk8V0LE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be fatfuck americuck
>be diehard fan of a sports team
>it moves to another city
nice sports """culture""" you got there tyrone.

fpbp
Also, you're the only nation with more money than the Chinese, so you can pay for all the sport programs you want.

For how long?

what does it matter when my favorite team that is 3k miles away moves to somewhere that is 2500 away

Good goy

>USA USA USA USA USA chant is iconic and NO other country has anything as patriotic or similar
Watch a Polish football match. Also Three Lions is an anthem literally recognized in even the shittiest African countries
>giant state of the art arenas built with epic views and classic stadium engineering with a modern twist
They have this everywhere (Allianz, the Bernabeu, Camp Nou) even in South America i.e La Bombanera. All of these stadiums BTFO any American one except probably Wrigley or Fenway
>we have literally the best athletes, every Olympics we dominate the world with our world class athletes, never becoming a shame like the drug taking russians and steroid popping chineses
This is true but our athletes are 100% on drugs as well, read the leak from the IOC last year. Simone Biles was literally on speed the whole time.
>we have the most relevant leagues in sports that actually puts fans in yhe stands and generates wealth
More people watch El Clasico on TV than show up to the Super Bowl

>inb4 Yuroboo
im Irish here for grad school
>inb4 huurrrr Ireland sucks
I know it does

>4 years until I get to see more volleyball bunda on TV

suffering

>>giant state of the art arenas built with epic views and classic stadium engineering with a modern twist
>im-fucking-plying any Burger stadium comes close to this

well we are the best sporting nation but that's because we're the biggest first world nation so we just have more sports and more people and more money.

Not the most passionate fans, we have too many sports for that to be the case, most sports fans care about too many sports and too many teams to be as passionate as yuropoors and third worlders are about divegrass.

Also desu a lot of our stadiums are shit, they rarely provide relief from rain and sun unless they're indoor and a lot of them are in the middle of the suburbs also which is kind of gay.

And our athletes are banned for drugs as much as anyone.

>Three Lions is an anthem
never heard of it

>all that rotting concrete
>that dated aesthetic

Is Spain poor or what?

CHI

a polish youth team has more passion than anything in the US

if this shit happened here we'd have SJW's and femicucks seething

youtu.be/g45Jh-809dU?t=42

it's not concrete you fucking pleb and it was designed in 1902. Refurbished but kept the aesthetic.

for fucks sake can you retards stop writing "fpbp
when it is THE ONLY FUCKING POST IN THE THREAD. Obviously it's going to be the best post when ITS THE ONLY FUCKING POST IN THE THREAD.

I've seen this across the entire site. '/thread' and fpbp as the 3rd reply. Holy fucking shit grow a brain you retards

youtube.com/watch?v=OQu8tk8V0LE

obviously was meant for I want (You) retards to see this

here is the stadium of their rivals.

show me one burger stadium that is even comparable.

>Staples arena
>Petco Park
>KFC MMMM! Stadium
>even locations are advertisements in Burger land

>its not concrete

what did the briandead Chicano mean by this?

Im not chicano but will admit you're right, i didn't realize it was concrete.

Still blows the fuck out literally any stadium in the US

>teams are owned by literally one man
>if he thinks he can make more money elsewhere, he can just move the team altogether
>stadiums are named after companies
>DE-FENSE *clap clap clap* is considered "crowd atmosphere
>literally no supporters groups
>no unique team culture such as anthems, legendary players, etc or unique connections to the team's city
>not even called teams but "franchises" like it's a fucking McDonalds
>play made up sports to avoid international competition
Is USA the shittiest sports "culture" on earth?

Nice VPN, Fernando

Jerry World is pretty neato.

>he wrote all of that
>this autistic obsession with one country

never knew that we made you all so insecure

No need to call them out on their VPN usage; their awkward English is a dead giveaway so just play along.

>yuro vs amerifat threads
kek
Feels good being antipodean masterrace

Took me like 40 seconds on the bus.

Note how no one can refute any of those points

You mean "AT&T Stadium"?

I'm sure it is neat but honestly how are Americans not embarrassed about names like that

This.

>All of these stadiums BTFO any American one except probably Wrigley or Fenway
Those are two of the absolute worst stadiums ever.

Drop the proxy

This. My switch from the Heat to the Cavs was seamless since I didn't get local games and already have League Pass.

Why Australian's the best athletes in American sports?

Basketball: Ben Simmons
Gridiron: Jordan Berry
Softball: Bruce Smith
Ice Hockey: Barry Jones

Amerifats stand no chance

Never heard of any of those guys there m8. I only know of Hayne and he cracked under pressure in the NFL.

reflection on you, not the players

>WE ARE RELEVANT! I SWEAR! TELL ME IM RELEVANT

Holy shit you third worlders are miserable

This is a different time friend. It's like being first to comment on a first comment on Youtube. Kids love it

Lots of proxyfagging going on here

>Ben Simmons
>Best

Stop it

>if my fellow americans don't worship niggers and watch nigger sports then they must be euros with proxies

Not Euros, just obsessed South Americans. Euros are literally too retarded to even know what a proxy is.

>be american fatfuck
>be 40 something
>still thinking super hot
>wearing 13 year old daughters bikini bottom because hip ass fuck
>thinking even hotter
>not realizing that you fat middle aged ass does not fit in panties and pops of of each hole

Could you write all of that in English please?

sports cost money and we have it

great thread

>win WORLD series in the MLB every year
>become WORLD champions in the NBA and NFL every year

just can't compete

literally only meriblebs in the thread. just saying,

>no one talking about Lili's ass

>They have this everywhere (Allianz, the Bernabeu, Camp Nou) even in South America i.e La Bombanera. All of these stadiums BTFO any American one except probably Wrigley or Fenway

US college stadiums btfo everything that wasn't built by communists.
t. Ann Arbor resident

>Allianz
>being relevant

mad Bauer detected!

eyyyy nice butt lady

At the end of the day, all we want is for Big Strong Americans to watch our sports.

>It's a USA is best country veiled thread
You made me reply, i'll give you that.

T. dutch nazi fascist

I really don't get why any sportsfan would like those NFL stadiums. There is always a shit ton of space between the playing field and the stands.
And newer stadiums leave out the stands in one end to give you a good view of the city. Are there really people who instead of watching the game admire the view? Does that justify killing the atmosphere by leaving a big hole in the stands?

that volleyball player isnt even american lol

but thats a 28 year old spanish athlete in team uniform

irnoically the government spends on money on olympic programs, its all private

>irnoically

Es ist einen nettes Stadion
Show me then

Well, we've obviously reached the dregs of civilization here.

Time I started shitposting to kill the thread off.

I always like putting images on an image board.

People think I'm edgy when I do that.

>Excessive wealth disparity
>Corrupt governments
>Use of patriotism to keep people content with previous two things
>We have athletes who are good in irrelevant sports that don't pay shit while ignoring the biggest sport in the world
>We have leagues built to generate revenue as opposed to creating a real cultural fan experience

This is even an Japanese cartoon website, built by Weebs for Weebs and we all speak King's English here. Just face the facts, Australians and Europoors think we're retarded for electing a literal meme.

>europoors laugh at American stadiums for being named after companies
>meanwhile they plaster advertisements all over their uniforms

Holy kek I would much rather have a stadium that gets jewed out than the fucking uniform.

Israel's done more for humanity than the Large Hadron Collider and more people believe the Israeli's version of God than you're underground collider's

Thank you for proving my point about being Israel's bitch.

>"Everytime anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East."

Thank you for your contribution to humanity, Greatest Ally!

>the united shits

lol who cares what auscunts think

>LaLiga Santanderâ„¢
t. customer