Best of Greentext Thread

Best of Greentext Thread
Post your favorite stories.

i dont get this fuckin story am i just retarded someone explain pls

random green story.

same

His friend, who was gay, recorded him having sex so he could have a video of him for personal use

I think it's that he tried sampling his friend's moaning, but the girl was too loud so she hogged the volume

At that point I would just make him a recording

TOP KEK

kek

>im dangerously cheesy

Killed me

a classic

i do not understand what happened here at fucking all

Lost it at bump

>top keked

Kek

If captcha isn't being a faggot today, I'll dump.

Had to verify 17 fucking screens for one fucking post yesterday, that shit is unacceptable.

The drawing killed me

what

kek

can this be a NEET tread its been a long time since the last one

holy shit im dead

kinda lame

still kekd

funny and hot.

/fit/ greentexts are the best ones

KEKD HARD

Holy shit that throwback.

I don't understand this /fit/ autism shit
gtfo

This is some dedicated autism, any follow up story on it?

Haven't laughed out loud from a post in over a year.

The only follow up I have is rumors in the few days following the thread. I wish I saved more than just the op, cause the other stuff the guy was saying was so autsitic I doubt the man could function in normal day to day life.
Evidently the guy was caught his first day attempting this, and was arrested and the girl put a restraining order out against him.

checked

>we'll pound like pickles

Have a guy friend who did that because he was banned from tinder for harassment. Fair looking dude, not a chad though. He managed to introduce himself to a girl as Chad's bro and actually kept a conversation. Didn't get to fuck her though.

jesus fuck

/fit/izens are absolutely retarded when interacting outside of their board, and even then they're still fucking stupid.

>implying anyone uses their fucking university emails

>straight up bucatini

I'm 3rd year in my uni and just found out we have uni emails. They even warned me for not signing up for any classes by mistake, that fucked me the whole last semester fucking hell mate.

and this is "Best"?? man, levels in Sup Forums nowdays are really shitty

I'm trying you nigger.

Not a greentext, waste of a get.

>life is a cartoon
completly lost

Where’s part two where he gets AIDs?

Just piss outside you fucking autist, something similar almost happened to me once but the girls dipped real quick once I started yacking into the toilet

had this one a while, anyone have the uncensored drawing?

I cut some gross-ass skin tags on my foreskin, but I'm not this fucking retarded.

Dick looks better too, it was repulsive before. Don't know what they were exactly.

the ass was fat.

kek