/hoc/

Other urls found in this thread:

nhl.com/news/tampa-bays-steven-stamkos-may-be-ready-to-return/c-288219026
theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/the-man-behind-the-push-to-bring-the-nhl-to-china/article34470519/
thestar.com/sports/hockey/2015/06/11/chinas-hockey-voice-living-stanley-cup-dream-arthur.html
ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/connor-mcdavid-takes-historic-trip-to-china-194002498.html
lakingsinsider.com/2017/03/27/doughty-mcdavid-owned-kind-showed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There will not be a winner of the Stanley Cup playoffs this season as the world will end before a team wins.

Go go go Preds!

you have ten (10) seconds to prove the kongs aren't the new hurricanes

sergei... i... i... *blushes*

y?

TICK TOCK, KONGS

give me one good reason you wouldnt bury your face in her ass and stick your tongue all the way up her ass you cannot good sir

lol iginla fighting a flame in the dome

times they are a changin

A cheeseburger-based nuclear holocaust will occur before game 1.

*blocks your path in the showers*

She's not real.

He fought giordano a few months ago.

no homo but I absolutely wouldn't mind getting obliterated between these thighs

Doughty is really scares of a kid

who /kongseliminationday/ here?
>kongs

Biginla

He tried to fight him, the refs were fags and broke it up

They thought about it but the Refs denied us that fight

The hurricanes were never as good as the kings were

well the point is shifting into irrelevance forever after winning your cup(s)

gay as fuck

we have to hold on to our >kongs till friday assuming the blues and canucks win

The kings at their peak were probably the most dominant shut down team we've seen in decades. The canes at their peak were riding a hot goalie playing absolutely out of his mind, and unfortunately for them Ward was never as good as he was in those playoffs. Ya quick had that unreal stretch in the playoffs that one year, but the difference was he wasn't carrying the team.

There were some games the kings looked like they could still win even if they didn't have a goalie

is this is worst captain in the nhl today?

but I will agree, they chose loyalty to their veterans over shrewd/cut throat management and dumping them at free agency. It was probably the right thing to do, but not really well suited to today's NHL.

Why does Poodreau have such weak babby hands?

while these contracts certainly suck, they didn't have real cap casualties like the hawks IIRC. their real problem is absolutely no depth on both the NHL level and in their farm system. most teams have guys on ELCs that perform better than everyone but Pearson Toffoli Carter and Kopitar

>rags

Trump will be impeached, convicted and arrested so he won't be able to start that nuclear war for you Putin.

Also the Blackhawks will win the Stanley Cup again meaning Chicago wins at everything. Suck a dick peoria.

>yfw in the last week we have seen the >kongs bullied by a hobbit and a 19 year old

Oh for sure, but everyone saw this coming 4 years ago. They went all in on the team they had without regard for their future.

The difference between them and chicago is that LA doesn't have any players as good as Toews, Kane, Seabrook or Keith. Take those guys away, or replace them with brown, carter, doughty (who I like a lot, not a knock against doughty) and muzzin and I doubt that chicago would be a playoff team either. I'd even venture to say that if you throw those 4 guys on any team in the league they turn into playoff contenders over night

Why is doughty so scared of kid?

the hottest player in the nhl is auston matthews. he is so thick and young. just imagine lol

Why is Muzzin?

The kongs are fuckin bitches. That team went off the rails in one season.

willy nylander looks like he would steal your girlfriend and cheat on her with your mom

Doughty is a fake tough guy. Classic spot picker

>the captain is inbound
nhl.com/news/tampa-bays-steven-stamkos-may-be-ready-to-return/c-288219026
does anyone have that old gundamkos f91 picture?

he's cute too but i like a little bit more masculinity. he's sort of feminine, although he has a strong jaw. i just think auston would fuck you hard and have thick ropes of cummies

>Amerigays

He was almost cowering behind the ref in case tkachuk hit him

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a maple laffs cup drought

GAYS AND TRANNIES

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUTTTTTTTTTTTT

>pongs
>fleury

they better hope to get their injured dudes back, and soon

You have to feel bad for Bishop if the Kings miss the playoffs and Tampa makes it.

If Tampa makes the playoffs I'll eat my hat.

>rags

>f13ury

Nah. The captain for New York would like to speak with you

who's watching the chink livestream?

For real Jackets

Obviously zhang is watching it. Typical leaf. China and the NHL shouldn't go next to each other

tkachuk doesnt like doughty very much

nor does the rest of calgary it seems

theglobeandmail.com/sports/hockey/the-man-behind-the-push-to-bring-the-nhl-to-china/article34470519/
SOON

I don't want the NHL anywhere near China. They already got a team in 1970.

>tkachuk

Nice try kid

hongcouver wasnt overrun by rich chinks then

i like matt tkachuk

Oh boy.

I hope that team fails just to show that some parts of the world can't play hockey, but then again, that arena could be made by slaves

it was still the slantiest city in Canada. Of course things have gotten worse since Trudeau and Mulroney opened the floodgates.

They became hungcouver in 1994 after the first stan lee riot

Thanks for watching the Blackhawks crush shitsburg /hoc/.

I pray for you leafs that hate this bastard. Enjoy some Arab hockey players that will suck ass

Already Seen What China does for Hockey! And I Dont Like It!

I was talking about Pierre Trudeau. Whatever you've heard about junior, his dad was infinitely worse.

Go fuck wang and millbury. We could have stayed at Nassau but that lighthouse project never fell through. The colli was a lot better then the Barclays, and the Barclays is Shit. At least we're kicked out in 2019. But the islanders need an arena, and fast

>stajun a refpuck moment

That was great acting grabbing his face and then running off the ice like a baby

China is Oil Country

thestar.com/sports/hockey/2015/06/11/chinas-hockey-voice-living-stanley-cup-dream-arthur.html

ca.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/connor-mcdavid-takes-historic-trip-to-china-194002498.html

Good lord, what did the father do? Things worse then the "current year"?

He's the one that made multiculturalism Canada's identity

Well that sucks ass. Why did you guys become like that? Making your country multicultural for the sake that you'd get some respect?

What over the hill team will he choose to go to at next year's deadline?

because he hated quebec and wanted to see nationalism and catholicism smashed

He wants to go somewhere nice, but he gets send to New Jersey instead.

>catholicism
Who wouldn't? wafers are gross

He's a French-Canadian. They've been planning the downfall of English Canadians ever since the Battle of the Plains of Abraham. Think Darth Sidious.

and soon they will inherit your country casper

Don't forget about his commie constitution.

Excellent Customer Service

>wanted to see nationalism and catholicism smashed
Nothing wrong with that

kek

glad we agree. you can start by killing that faggot president of yours

Motherfuckers trying to destroy you guys yet the nation is oblivious. What gives to this tactic?

Quebec looks pretty good if you ask me. A lot better then Toronto, but not like Alberta or British Columbia

>nothing wrong with wanting to see nationalism smashed

>flim flams

Iggy gettin jiggy

>Nationalism and Catholicism smashed

Reminder that these two things fueled some powerful nations. I'd say get rid of Catholicism, as it does ruin country's. Religion itself is a lie

IG IN LA

>kings embarrassing themselves

Lmao doughty is a pussy

>johnny embellishment

>Vancouver got the China games

Kings are the best team of the decade and Doughty is the greatest player of our generation.

na bruh
kongs r trash
dooty is trash
u r trash
deal w/it

lakingsinsider.com/2017/03/27/doughty-mcdavid-owned-kind-showed/

Like pottery

>5 PP opportunities and the Flams only muster 12 shots

OFFENSIVEDEPTH

based schwarber

jesus chinese is such a disgusting language