AUSTRIA ELECTION ACTUALLY RIGGED, ANTIFA(GS) COUNTED POSTAL VOTES

THIS NEEDS TO BE TOP PRIORITY RIGHT NOW
>SUNDAY ALEXANDER VAN DER BELLEN WAS TRAILING BY A LARGE MARGIN
>OVERTOOK FREEDOM PARTY PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE NORBERT HOFER TODAY THROUGH POSTAL VOTES
>MORE THAN 60% OF RECORD NUMBER OF POSTAL VOTES WENT TO VAN DER BELLEN, ALLOWING HIM TO WIN BY A FEW THOUSAND VOTES
>ALMOST THREE TIMES MORE POSTAL VOTES THAN LAST PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AT ABOUT 14% OF TOTAL VOTE
>UNPRECEDENTED CONFLICT BETWEEN POSTAL VOTES RESULT AND REGULAR VOTING RESULT WHERE HOFER GOT 52%
>MAINSTREAM MEDIA PREDICTED VICTORY OF VAN DER BELLEN THROUGH POSTAL VOTES YESTERDAY
>MINISTRY OF INTERIOR POSTED VICTORY OF VAN DER BELLEN THROUGH POSTAL VOTES LAST NIGHT “BY MISTAKE”
>POSTAL VOTES SUBJECT TO MASSIVE MANIPULATION ADMITS DIE PRESSE
>LEFT IN UNGUARDED VACUUM OVERNIGHT, SHOULD BE COUNTED IMMEDIATELY IN FUTURE SAYS TOP JUDGE IN AUSTRIA
We need to strike back at the degenerate usurpers who openly stole the Austrian election. Van der Bellen is a literal generation of Marxists.

#RecountForAustria is ok but not strong enough. We need to meme this to reality.

Key Resources to Send Out

Antifa gloats at counting postal ballots
twitter.com/thirdwaycanada/status/734907773842952192 (embed)

Turnout mathematically impossible
twitter.com/anteanteante/status/734889614889111552 (embed)

Non-Austrian Van der Bellen Calls Patriots "Shit"
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/23/whoever-loves-austria-sht-president-elect-beat-nationalist-hofer-used-anti-patriotic-slogans/

Do not just sit back and jerk off to escape. Do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/4994223/LiveTicker_Hofers-Vorsprung-auf-Van-der-Bellen-schmilzt?_vl_backlink=/home/politik/index.do
krone.at/Oesterreich/Jetzt_fix_Van_der_Bellen_ist_Bundespraesident!-Fotofinish_live-Story-511481
diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/4994292/Was-ist-dran-an-der-Wahlkartenverschworung?_vl_backlink=/home/politik/index.do
birdflu666.wordpress.com/2016/05/23/austria-election-fraud-underway/
monatliche.at/sondersprengel-in-linz-598-wahlbeteiligung/
news.at/a/bp-wahl-fpoe-anfechten-6377371
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Establishment candidate and Green Party head Alexander van der Bellen is set to be declared president of Austria amid fears of massive election fraud centering around a record number of postal votes cast.
diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/4994223/LiveTicker_Hofers-Vorsprung-auf-Van-der-Bellen-schmilzt?_vl_backlink=/home/politik/index.do
krone.at/Oesterreich/Jetzt_fix_Van_der_Bellen_ist_Bundespraesident!-Fotofinish_live-Story-511481
In a development, which is unprecedented in electoral terms, van der Bellen picked up over 60% of the postal votes to pip Freedom Party candidate Norbert Hofer to the post by a few thousand votes.
Yesterday, van der Bellen was trailing Hofer by 144,000 votes or about 4% of the total vote at 48%.
It beggers belief that van der Bellen reversed the trend through the postal votes, which were counted out today,
alone.
Postal votes are open to a whole range of manipulation techniques, as even Die Presse admits.
diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/4994292/Was-ist-dran-an-der-Wahlkartenverschworung?_vl_backlink=/home/politik/index.do
Voting cards sent by post can get “lost”, fall into the wrong hands, filled out in a particular way in return for money, filled out on behalf of the whole family by the patriarchal head of a Turkish? family, filled out on behalf of an elderly person by their guardian and so on
Crucial too is which the decision about which postal votes are to be discarded as invalid and how many postal votes are counted overall.

The incident has fuelled fears that Austria’s presidential elections have been fixed, and that the establishment are determined to deny Freedom Party candidate Norbert Hofer the post by any means they can.
While demonized by the mainstream media as a far right candidate, Hofer has promoted an agenda which resists Globalist take over. He is, for example, against TTIP and against mass illegal immigration.
Establishment media are carrying headlines of a run off election on a knife edge between van der Bellen and candidate Norbert Hofer when Hofer had, in fact, obtained 144,000 more votes and an almost 4% lead.
Postal votes are notoriously open to fraud.
Who, after all, is going to check if all those little old ladies in care homes really did tick the box for van der Bellen?
It would be no surprise if van der Bellen does become president as a result of them today. It remains to be seen whether the Freedom Party will contest any such result as they should or whether they will accept what seems to be a stolen election.
birdflu666.wordpress.com/2016/05/23/austria-election-fraud-underway/

Bump.

Thanks m8
We need this win for Austria so we can start a front in Europe

I just saw 3 slides that stated "How nice is this ass"

bump

This is legitimately getting slided

Any news of a recount?

Bumping.

Just some talk

bumping again

dont let this get slid

have a dank ass wallpaper

EVERYONE BUMP IF YOU GET THE CHANCE TO SEE THIS
EVERYONE BUMP IF YOU GET THE CHANCE TO SEE THIS

Bumping for Australian freedom

Can any fellow Australians comment on whether it's possible to get a recount?

BUMPING FOR HOPE

Bump. Anymore info? I saw some talk of percentages over the registered voters in certain areas?

Bumping for Gondola

No, they are cucks.

Hell yeah, in linz where i live are over 300% voters.
Tell me how.
Need to find sauce again..

Be strong Kangaroo bros!

Don't just bump, try to spread as much as possible

Bump

The globalists are determined to destroy europe.

MODS
FUCKING

I correct, over 500%

monatliche.at/sondersprengel-in-linz-598-wahlbeteiligung/

This will never end until we appreciate the Marxist has embraced a world view under which theft is righteous.

They have never not stole elections, because they steal for the greater good.

Why the fuck do you let Antifa to count them in the first place?

Bump getting slid hard

Bumping for freedom!

Seems more than a little odd, especially given the extreme positions of both the candidates.

Bump. Antislide

I'm a Marxist. Antifa are useful groundtroops for us.
After the revolution, we kill them or send them to work camps for re-education.

I'm sure they're the ones who volunteered.

Most Austrian nationalists and conservatives [spoiler]excepting those on Sup Forums[/spoiler] probably have actual jobs and responsibilities, unlike the average young liberal, explaining their actual concern for the economy and nation.

Bump dont let the kikes get away with this

it's all in the hands of Austrians now, the ultimate way to get attention is to organize a protest in Vienna.

Austrian anons, is the atmosphere down there ripe for this, or did everyone just accepted the new president?

bump

Can somebody report this to the Hofer campaign? REQUEST AND INVESTIGATION AND A FUCKING RECOUNT!

Explain this?

They are already investigating.

stop falling for satire accounts you actual retards

The government, too? If this is true, it'll be a huge blow for the left.

Keep at it. This cannot be allowed to stand, it impacts the future of Europe.

So are you guys planning on taking to the streets?

Hofer conceded and said there was no evidence of fraud.

The head of the FPO disagreed and posted evidence on facebook

lmao these so called developed countries have more rigged elections than what venezuela has had inthe last 3

The main problem is that Hofer and the FPÖ needs a good reason for the accusation of voter fraud.
If they just scream wolf without any evidence, they will loose a lot of respect and come of as sore looseres.
The next few days are going to be interresting, in case the media jumps on the story, because then it would not be the FPÖ how starts the investigation.

Well lets say the blue party is.
The others are obviously against it

They also said they'd do a press release on the voter fraud yesterday
I'm still waiting

bump

>the blue party is.
What is that? Is that Hofer's party or an independent one?

This shit is how you start civil wars.
"Democracy unless we know better."

Blue party = FPÖ

>Winning by only a few thousand votes
>50.3% vs. 49.7%

That's bullshit anyway, there should be some kind of requirement for all candidates to get at least 2/3 of all electoral/popular vote.

this is getting sad its over. a recount would need to be done within a few hours. the ballots are in the trash by now

Why would they be in the trash? There would have to be some procedural requirements. Also they have about 1 week to request a recount I hear.

I dont think there are going to be large protests, even if voter fraud happened.
But Van der Cuck already needs extra security on his first days in office, because a large portion hates him and the green commi scum.

IF you guys really think the election was rigged, send a tip to RCP and get this in American media

Bump for Austria.

Typical right wing sentiment to see conspiracies everywhere.
There was no fraud.
There was no miscalculation.
Van der Bellen won because he's the lesser evil. More than half of his votes are from people scared to see the FPÖ elected again. Don't you guys remember the last time this happened? There will be no recount. Grow up and deal with it.

Why do you wish to be cucked, Latvia?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fucking pussy. Why is he this faggot not fighting back? RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Found the Soros shill. FUCK OFF. Make sure to beg for your Applied Memetics LLC check directly from Soros next time you faggot.

How's the weather in Tel Aviv, Shlomo?

Bumping for justice.

Nice proxy, NWO-fag.

Next general election is 2018. He knows by now he's already winning. He has patience. He won't lose face now.

>Austrian president
>someone with power
pick one

However
Bumping for justice at least

DEMOCRACY FOR MEE BUT NOT FOR THEE GOYIM

Imagine all the Hofer voters aka patriots stopped working TOMORROW.
Only leeches and degenerates voted for the kike commie. The system would collapse in..what...two days?

Bump for justice and memes

First day.

I just contacted Stratfor on my break at work. Godspeed anons

FUCKING SLIDERS
REEEEEEEE

for future reference

make sure to know who count the votes

make sure there is cameras filming/live feeding. even better if people around the world can check themselves where the possible fraud has happened

dismissed votes should all be shown to the public to see if any of the votes could be accepted, possibly hundreds of votes that one person just dismissed based on the inviduals opinion

also antifa is fraud organization, everyone should come to know this

Hofer got 80+% of manual laborers, didn't he? They really should stop working for a few days. Maybe they can tell Van der Bellend they don't feel like it and want gibs me dats instead.

SAVE THIS POST!

I'm laughing so hard right now

Seriously, Sup Forums, have you even been right? Like, ever? Have you ever been right about ANYTHING?

>Romney landslide victory
>Happenings
>Ron Paul for President
>Hillary in jail by now

And soon you can add
>Breggsid XDDD
>Trump presidency
>Build wall

lmao

Mods pls sticky, this shit is important

>My guy lost
>therefore the election was rigged
>Q.E.D.

lmao

>Next general election is 2018
Interesting, did not know that. Thank you.

National strike until a publicly monitored recount is called.

HOW ABOUT A NICE CUP OF LIBERTEA?

Did they really let ANTIFA count the postal votes?
Doesn't matter what side of politics you fall on, that's retarded.

There is time till the 9.6.2016 to submit evidence of voting fraud to the FPÖ.
Google translate the article for more information:
news.at/a/bp-wahl-fpoe-anfechten-6377371

This. Otherwise

a) he whines and wins and is given the presidency. Many people feel like this isn't right and the green cuck should have won
or more plausibly
b) he whines, nothing happens because everyone's against him and he sounds like a sore loser fascist who has no respect for the people's decision and democracy

He knows that next election it will be even easier for him after the cucks fuck things up some more

>National strike until a publicly monitored recount is called.

Well Hofer voters are unemployed anyway, so nothing would change with a strike :^)

i was wondering how long it would take for these kind of threads to happen

I m disgust to see vdb in charge, the fact that hoffer isnt even contesting is either he doesnt want to look like a soarloser or he was just a trojan horse posing as a patriot (accepting defeat this early, not asking for recounts etc)

Yes, I am sure Hofer and his party have strong suspicions that the vote was rigged, it's too obvious. The way the media went deathly silent and then they all just suddenly and very well co-ordinated, announced Van Juden had victory prematurely even though the vote difference was insanely small. That and that they predicted that was exactly what would happen the day before. Because it sure makes sense that the postal vote would increase tenfold and not even reflect the wider vote at all.

You're right, they still have to play politics though. If they find a smoking gun then this could get interesting.

Sure is butthurt in here. Not even going to pay that much attention to this, because we all know it's borne of butthurt.

Have to wonder how many of you would call fraud if said fraud worked in your favor. (None of you.)

Hofer voters are unemployed... lol totaly not true

How is this surprising?

I hate conspiracy fags etc, and no fan of it BUT there is a certain plan being executed that meets benefits for ...(???) to have a lot of Africans coming here illegally.

The left will encourage this, so the left must stay.

Yeah you seem pretty scared of the prospect of a recount.

I've still yet to find a single person voting Remain, by the way. And my friends are all lefty cucks.

>That "Antifa" account
>Sup Forums falls for satire again

My sides

>Have to wonder how many of you would call fraud if said fraud worked in your favor. (None of you.)

Sup Forums consists of hypocritical cucktards. I'm savoring their tears, they are delicious.

why don't they count the postal votes first?
dodgy as fuck desu