lets see more cut girls

Is that u OP?

Same. I feel ya.

Y tho

nah, just dumping

where i can meet some qt cutter?

at least in this one you went down the road not across it

Get help. -a friend

Why do slim baby cuties cut? Only whales cut i thought? Actually... why are girls generally retarded? 9/10 girls cut themselves and get plastic surgery and shit, insecure retards. All of these pics the bodies are fucking beautiful and slim yet i bet you they are cutting themselves because they think they're fat or some dumb shit.

this is why i'm gay

You are right bruh

Post moar pls

fuuuuuuck

not one to kink shame but...

Various reasons I guess. Mostly a sign of depression and or attention whoring.

fucked up but hot as hell

We're all broken. There's no way it "should have" been. It just is.

But keep it to yourself and move on to another thread faggot.

They cut themselves because they are emotionally insecure and are crying out for help. Only nobody sees the cuts because they are too ashamed to show them.

Bar codes are old school, young cutters do QR

*autistic screeching intensifies*

Some ocee

Girls tend to think with their emotions instead of logic and this is amplified 1000x times when they are emotional. So they often don't see the consequences when emotional, most men realize that cutting is for retards so we just drink and do drugs to kill depression more often. Also women are just attention whores

As a man should we start thinking emotionally too? Or is that a meme. I know 100% logical and rational is toxic trash but should i even incorporate emotional feelings into my everyday thought? Of course right? That's what seperates humans from apes, i am able to feel and be emotional.

Looks fragile. I want to hug them :(

Never said that emotions are bad, just said you shouldn't think with your emotions too much.

Same bro :(

That'll just reinforce their self-destructive behavior. If you want to make them feel better you need to reward the when they don't cut.

etc
you all know something is wrong witrh you, right? Figure out what it is and work at fixing it. This bullshit pseudo badass hardcore s=bullshit is fake as fuck and you need to stop and have some god damned respect for your own biology. Figure it out, fix it.

OP here ... no need to lecture me. I am none of the persons depicted in the posts above. I just reposted these pictures for ... well I don't know why.

I guess for entertainment.

slim girls are 100x more likely to have been sexually abused than fatties

females are more biologically tuned to compartmentalize their problems vs. act them out

>girls do something stupid as kids then cover up the memory as adults, retards
What?

oh man wow I suddenly feel better, good thing you treated me like an idiot no one has ever tried that before

>every girl who cuts is the same, say I, user the great

There he is.

Checked and kek'd.

>cutting is for retards
Well i agree, it's a dog chasing its tail: they seek for attention; attention they can't have because that would fuck up their position even more thus feel bad and indulge in that retarded behavior over and over again.
>men are more logical
First time i tried an hero was by cutting, but not like these dumb bitch olly bredendin, it was one single deep wrist cut. My ignorance and pain saved me.
Moral: after that experience like every other animal on the earth i've learned from a mistake and moved on something else

empathy or the fact you're avoiding reality with a gimmick: still virgin, only chance to fuck something that's not a breathing flesh marshmallow it's "save"... (fuck) a broken jenny

but cutting feels so good

they aren't worth it. Had a number of them in my teen years. Don't. Just don't. It's not worth.

You wanna say that second part a little less on acid for us laymen?

Yeah faggot, stop and think about just what the fuck you're doing, stupid. Like really, just what in the ever living fuck do you think you're accomplishing with this try-hard, angsty, misguided, nonsensical fucking retarded fetish you've managed to pick up????
Sprry, no coddling here, you dumb asshole. Figure it the fuck out.

>but cutting feels so good
And people are mentally fucked up no question about that, but it's your responsibility to do the work and figure your way out of it, not advocate that it should be normal and it;s your body your choice or whatever fucking vapid shit excuse you can think of. Recognize the source of your mental injury AND FUCKING DEAL WITH IT PROPER.

What's funny is literally not one of these cuts would have killed her, Faggots.

six months free. woo

He is upset
>think like a person without a mental illness would
genius, just superb

Congrats user.

God forbid it requires setting your misguided senses back on track that you can mentally account for. What's that? It takes years and hard work? You want a magic pill and overnight cure instead? Jesus. Here's what WON'T kill you or get you badass hardcore cred- culturing a sense of mental discipline. FIGURE IT THE FUCK OUT. CARE ENOUGH TO DO THE WORK AND FIGURE IT THE FUCK OUT. You know?

It's not even about killing themselves rather than 'memorializing' in fartificial and forced manner an physical representation of the angst they feel. Because if they just suffer in their heads, they wont have a biullshit badge of honor to talk about later on. it's all about show, optics and conveyance for these people, just like tatfags with all their 'deep and esoteric' skin grafitti to let people know how bad ass, damaged and tough they are. Guys, fuck off. Deal with your shit without being histrionic little kids and fucking emerge better people from it.

just stop, it's gonna suck down the road, and you might think that you're gonna an hero anyways so it doesn't matter, but you won't, and you shouldn't, and it does matter.

Cutting is for pussies that can’t kill themselves because they still want to get attention on tumblr.

tbh no one should kill themselves and the people who suggest they should are no better than they are....

I would still not insanely fuck up my body to express pain, faggot.

It takes the support of people who aren't mentally ill. Which due to the stigma against being mentally ill, most people won't get. Case in point, you.

And so then, pills became popular. Yes an attention whoring generation sprang up around the quick fix. But the quick fix wasn't an acceptable thing to whine for until we dropped these people on their heads wrapped in straight jackets because they were too much work.

It's easy to talk about when it doesn't affect you

fair point

I realized long ago that im too weak to an hero, i also realized that it doesnt help and it will become a real problem at some point.

But i stopped caring about life in general years ago, so ill just wait to die while i enjoy torturing myself.

Wait, what second part?
Also not on acid, i'm just not good at experess concepts in a clear way... an euphemism for ignorant dumbass

Never you mind. You seem like you are already overheating.

moar

You don't get it, do you? I've worked my way out of 'mental illness' and have cultivated a crystal clear view of where I was and that's why I'm an abrasive asshole about it now. You'll be surprised how much of 'mental illness' is really just dehumanized faggots ragging on good people for being empathetic and thoughtful. No one is ever going to tell you that the problem might not be just 'you' and the people who should be the most supportive like family and parents, siblings etc can also be the WORST people for understanding what you're going through and that cuts deep and hurts and sucks for a long time until you can beef up your own sense of self and decide for yourself just wtf is going on. It will never ever be easy but it will god damn worth it. Beware of people that want to play into you feeling like a victim. We're all victims and no one is going to help or save you but you

File is missing on last wtf

Cx

Like what are you looking for? An award? A caring shoulder to lean on? Why are you posting this, why would anyone fetishize this?

>I'm special

No i got it. Loud and clear. And now as the smoker who quit it's your personal responsibility to tell everyone how stupid they are, instead of remember how stupid you were, and sympathize.

Your way works every time, boy howdy

KeK
Maybe i'll livestream it when time will come, you deserve it. Stay healty, stay tuned my dears

Looking for you to shut up

I don't fetishize permanent injuries. Saved 2 cool pictures from this thread and in return I bring this. Don't like blood play but submission and pain is hot AF

Tell me your prablem

Itchy balls

Why does your balls itch?

Hold on. I'll ask.

i let my dog lick them

Semen wants to get inside blood stream

That's hot.

Why you don't tell semen to stop it. Semen is bad that is sexual assault semen can be arrested and jailed.

no, it's not actually

You're just here to make sure that it is all catalogued for the proper authorities, huh?

These retarded whores don't even take aesthetically pleasing photos, like put on some beige or pink panties and move to a room with better lighting you fucking disgusting niggers

fucking awful

It isn't sports illustrated faggot

whats with yall liking the 'tons of cat scratch' emo girls? is it the obvious attention seeking style of self harm?

bitch need to go deeper

the aftermatch