How do I say something along the lines of "No, I don't understand much German...

How do I say something along the lines of "No, I don't understand much German, but your toothbrush sure did understand a lot of Toilet." In German? Also roommate/similar payback thread now that we're at it I guess. Pic very related.

"Nein, ich verstehe nicht viel Deutsch, aber dafür versteht deine Zahnbürste viel von Toiletten"

ah, yeah, makes sense now that I see it. I never paid much attention during German class. Thanks user.

Your're welcome. What did he do to earn your wrath? As a german i sure do love wrath.

this will make the german horny.. careful.

Well we share bathroom and kitchen with another guy. I've lived here the longest, and I received them both very well when they moved in, i offered them my help, my tools, to answer any questions and all that shit. But this little 17-yrold shit who has just moved away from home for the first time has the audacity to leave dirty plated dripping onto my plates (i have like this litle drying station thing for plates, but he puts dirty, dripping plates onto it), he uses my dishcloth to clean his plates, leaving dry scabs of food on it, uses the kitchen trashcan as his own personal trash can, TRIES TO STEAL the oven that is designated for all 3 of us and then comes to complain about loud music from my apartment. I turn it down 4 towns and he keeps bitching. Im not from an English.speaking country, but I mix a lot of English in when i talk, and he's apparently mad about that, and ask me why I keep speaking English and then goes on to shouting "SPRICHST DU DEUTCH?" over and over again, pulling a tard face, so since he turns to using silly retarded insults that aren't really insulst, I assume he is done talking and slam the door in his face. And so now I use his toothbrush as a toilet -and assscrubber

>
OP again, i fucked a lot of that shit up sry, im drunk, but i guess you get the gist of it

"Nein, mein werter Herr Zimmerkollege, leider sind meine Deutschkenntnisse sehr bescheiden. Jedoch möchte ich Ihnen mitteilen, dass das Verständnis Ihrer Zahnbürste über Toiletten im Gegenzug wesentlich besser ausgeprägt sein dürfte."

Okay you have my blessings. He is a fucking disgrace for my country. Make him suffer :)

Don't worry, he's not German! He's just a piece of shit who thinks he's better than everyone else. We're all taught German here.

Okay this one is quite more elaborated.

Ah okay. But either way he deseves it :D

Yep..... Shall I place a fart on his toothbrush in your honour?

I would be honored dear Sir

Yeah idk which one to use tbh. Since my german is shit. The second one is more formal, yeah? But does it sound better? It'd be awesome to have the perfect message, amirite?

My dear German neighbor, I shall make my best attempt to procure the nastiest, smelliest of farts on the toothbrush of fagots in your honour

Yeah the second one is formal as fuck. You would sound like one of the upper class using it :)

Ohh yess should I use that one? I want to make him make the fuckiest of all fucked faces when he reads it.

Wonderful. I also wouldn't mind if you accidently press out a bit of shit.

Yeah use the second one!

I can brush is against my asshole. We still want him to brush his teeth with it! So the toothpaste smell/taste has to remain more fragrant. I always make sure of this. Maybe i can sneak a tiny little lump in there, but its risky business!

Okay will do! If a better one doesn't pop up ;)

Okay brushing your ass will suffice! I don't want you to blow this thing up.

OP here, please come with suggestions; I will do anything I can get away with! Im not currently in the mood, but I've been thinking about spilling a load on it. Let's fuck this faggot up

already used it as an assbrush twice haha

piss on the razor he is using. will fuck up his face after few months

I WOULD! But unfortunately he's a 17-yrold faggot so he doesnt have a razor :((( all i have to work with is his toothbrush and toothpaste. Oh, and mailbox, but idk if that requires extra sneakiness

context - we hate each other

im pissing on his toothbrush every 30 mins right now btw - thought y'all might enjoy that fact

I sure do :) But unfortunatley my brain don't want to work today. To much alcohol the last two days so I'm no big help for other things you could do...

3rd asscrape. cmon what should i do faggots?

Spit in his bottles or cum in his sockets :D

Dude, jerk off in his toothpaste, shampoo, all that kind of stuff.

Have you tried using your words?
Grow up and move out

hmm i have jerked off a few times today. I guess I could preserve my essence for a few days, cum into a small plastic bag, cut the corner and squeeze it into his tooth paste. Im just so sorry that i didnt save myself before making this post so i could show you guys some proper cum magic. I'll make another post, of course, but, damn.. I hope you guys will be on to see the chaos unfold.

I have, to no avail, and im searching for other apartments at the moment.

just post again tomorrow or in a few day, with some pictures. Show him what a cum wizard you are.

Yeah keep using this thread. I will come again and want to see the results :D

I'm afraid this thread will be dead by then. You'll have to keep browsing Sup Forums to see it. There's just barely any spunk in me tonight. I really tapped myself out tonight. It's gonna have to be another post in 2-3 days. I hate this. But its has to be all or nothing,

Pouh okay I hope that I will see it then ...

no matter whether you see it or not, the feces/piss/semen-filled toothbrush will always reside within your heart, my child..

yeah you're right I will sleep tight tonight