Big day tomorrow. Who's ready for the big impeach?

Big day tomorrow. Who's ready for the big impeach?

Not gonna happen, unfortunately

Did you talk to sources within the FBI investigation?

Liberal here.

Don't lie to yourself and get over excited. It's probably just going to be Manafort and one of his dumbass kids. Very difficult to prove he was ultra involved without an incredible amount of snitching, which won't happen.

Alex Jones' white house source confirms it is manafort, rick gates, and one other. you're delusional if you think trump will be impeached.

>Alex Jones' white house source

Lol

Republican here. I can only hope Trump gets impeached and we get Pence for Pres. Then we have the re-elect locked in.

he does, sorry if you don't believe it. just wait till tomorrow and you'll see that he's correct. somebody's been watching too much john oliver...

If he doesn't yout gonna stick a pickle in your asshole and post on Sup Forums

If trump gets impeached all libs need to be castrated to show support for women's rights!

>leftist brainlet incapable of actual discussion
just fuck off you stupid piece of shit, alex jones will be proven right once again tomorrow, and your dumb ass will be wrong.

I despise Alex Jones and his cult of brainwashed tin foil idiots. That being said, he does actually have White House connections, and has spoken directly with Trump numerous times. It's despicable, but it's true.

im ready for the followup thread about hating trump tomorrow and how fat he is. Should be promising

>Did you talk to sources within the FBI investigation?
And yet you say he's going to be impeached tomorrow? How do you know? You're just a mad little faggot.

Does he communicate through chemtrails when he sweats?

Nobody is saying he's gonna be impeached tomorrow. But the indictments will block out the sun and his agenda will be crippled (apart from tax cuts). If he's impeached it will be in 2019.

>tinfoil idiots
>white house sources
pick one you delusional fool

>Nobody is saying he's gonna be impeached tomorrow
It's literally in the opening post, you fucking retard.

Agreed. It is transphobic and racist if they don't.

Are you implying these two choices are mutually exclusive?

It's time to wake up and get over your leftist wet dreams, it's never going to happen and you're going to get 8 more years if you keep your shit up.

Alex Jones doesn't believe his own shit
He spews crazy to sell tinfoil hats testosterone pills

whats the landscape of american politics right now? i can never find any good source to watch this from my own country.

with the clownhouse that is the current whitehouse, is it REALLY that surprising that someone like alex jones would have a connection?

Only idiots are saying he's gonna be impeached tomorrow you fucking simpleton.

This is true.

They are going to pinch Manafort to get him to squeal, which he won't because of the presidential pardon.

>Being this deep in leftist koolaid
Samefag

The amount of truth that is in your statement is scary. I honestly believe Mike Pence is one of the worst human beings alive, he would embolden the religious right and that is truly scary.