I accidently ate 4 pot brownies.... I'm not sure if I'm high or not. P. . But I ate 4 pot brownies.... Idk how long ago...

I accidently ate 4 pot brownies.... I'm not sure if I'm high or not. P. . But I ate 4 pot brownies.... Idk how long ago...

Anyway what can I expect.., these were left out in the kitchen and I took some to go with my pizza... And I feel like throwing up now...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mEG17KFIUL8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If it's your first time, expect to feel nothing. Otherwise, get comfy on a couch because you're going to be too high to move.

Increasingly strong feeling of lethargy and body high, starting anywhere from 45 minutes to an hour and thirty after consumption, depending on metabolism and all that. If you throw up, throw up, but don't force yourself to, and remember to drink water and do something calming. It's just weed, so it's not a huge risk of a bad experience, especially if you just remember that you're stoned as fuck and chill out.

Its my first
Thanks dude... But now I'm starting to hear stuff that isn't there.... Like an ocean wave.... My eyes are shutting down... Every sound is amplified... I didn't expect...

So ride the waves. Take a nap. Or just lay somewhere comfortable and zone out if it gets too intense. As Hunter S Thompson would say, buy the ticket, take the ride. Not much you can do now but stick it out and relax.

Try not to kill yourself

NO PROBLEM...all of the PCP cooked out during the baking

If your hand starts feeling numb, call 911 right away, you could go into marijuanal shock

Nah man.. I don't think I'm that stupid even when I'm high... Or maybe I should kill myself...? Hmmm.... Nah..
Yeah it's getting worse... Did you reply only 5 min ago? It feels like longer

depending on the concentration of thc per brownie, u might feel just a bit high, or you are gonna be out ur face melting into everything high

if it's the latter of the two, then lie down with some music on and plenty of water and enjoy the fucking ride

How 4 accidentally? Pick 1 and 3 stick to? Think 1 is very large? Eat 1 forget, eat 1 forget, eat 1 forget, eat 1 forget?

Check the timestamp nigga, I'm high as fuck too.

Enjoy being high as fuck for over 6-7 hours. Nothing much you can do. Have a glass of water and watch tv or go for a nice walk if you dont live in a bad neighborhood.

>Know a group of offroaders, wasn't there this time.
>One has multiple previous back and joint injuries, we found out he uses Chronic for the chronic pain.
>How we know...
>He crashed and was bused out.
>Our mechanic went back the next day with his rig and recovered the truck.
>In his garage set up to repair it.
>Oh look BROWNIES
>Was told after the 1st one, he ate the whole box in following hours.
>went to hospital feeling dumb and stupid, couldn't do any work, totally failing at being functional
>most of the day in the hospital undergoing tests, doc finally interviewed him, walked him through the last few days
>"Sir, you ate an entire box of pot brownies."
>"THE FUCK?"
>"Go home and sleep it off."
Now we send him a box of Little Debbie Cosmic Brownies every few months for laughs.

dont eat so many brownies fatass

Well it really depends on How much weed there was. Normally 4 brownies would make a lot of people sick, even if you are a daily smoker. Throw up and drink water. Or alternatively enjoy a very long ride. You may want to go to sleep, and I believe you will not really be in the mood to do stupid shit. Probably for the first hours. Find a good movie or two and lay on the bed/couch and see what happens. If you turn white/pale and feel light eat something and drink water. I am super drunk though, so I don't even know where I was going with this. Cheers.

not the biggest fan of edibles but for me get some ice water and you some snacks good music and

Holy shit. What a fat fuck. Pizza and 4 brownies. Hopefully you’ll die and save your family from any more embarrassment.

youtube.com/watch?v=mEG17KFIUL8

Ya finna die

Rest in peace homie

OP died from marijuana overdose.

So sad.

You might throw up... u ate 4 fucking pieces you doofus

When my brother and i baked some my friends ate 2 and threw up

I think everyone is forgetting that OP ate 4 fucking brownies with his pizza

He's obviously a fat fuck so he will be fine

i want potato salad

if you ate 4 medical shop brownies then you will be asleep in about 4 hours