Intelligent information tells us that there must be an intelligent designer

Intelligent information tells us that there must be an intelligent designer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjAQOjv3eg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gods of the gaps theory is bulllshitttttttttttt

We all live in a simulation, newfag

Sort of. We are actually living in a massive, in depth, fully immersive simulation. I personally believe this is an open world vidya game. Like the one from rick and morty, where morty lived an entire life? Yeah same thing for our reality that we believe is subjective.

nah
there aren't any gods
bring it

Being this fucking stupid

Go read a book about information theory, retard

Cool your jets, we need to explore other planets before coming to drastic conclusions.

ok daddy boy penis pink nigger chihuhahauha

>implying we aren't all living in a simulation

You literally cannot disprove the simulation theory.

Nope , chuck testa

If you accept that a simulated universe is possible, and that a simulated universe can be created in a simulated universe, you can conclude the chances of you being in the only "original" universe drop to near 0.

Maybe? Read above.

I'd say more like the mini/micro/teenyverse, but actually for research or something

But other than just some thought experiments and some leaps in logic can you try to prove it. Still an interesting thing to think about.

>If you accept that a simulated universe is possible, and that a simulated universe can be created in a simulated universe, you can conclude the chances of you being in the only "original" universe drop to near 0.

no you can't and that's dumb as fuck

It is a big if, one I'm still undecided on myself to be honest. Though, we still arent sure what the limit of AIs or computing is yet, so it could be possible.

it's bad even if you grant the if

but I have to go, let's talk about this in like 12 hours

Assuming the if is true, there could be an extremely large amount of simulations in simulations that would only increase as time goes on. Therefore the chance of any one given universe, ours, being the "original" is 1/N where N is approaching infinity, which is 0.

If the thread stays up.

The other night I fell asleep but my mind stayed awake, I guess it's called sleep paralysis. In my thoughts suddenly all I could hear was digital noise. Like the old dial-up modems but overlapped and interlaced with plain over-digitalized noise like that scene in the Matrix where Neo eats the red pill and the silver liquid rushes down his throat. I tried to "wake up" like he did but I instantly fell asleep. Everything seems so bleak and hollow to me now.

youtube.com/watch?v=cjAQOjv3eg0

I'm afraid I cant really help you there. All I can say is see if the stuff you like still holds meaning and hope for the best

Guitar notes sound dead and bland. I'm hoping it'll pass and I'll go back to the way I was. Going to try and sleep paralysis again and see if it happens like before if it doesn't.

Give it time. And besides, would the universe being a simulation change anything? If you can still feel, does it matter?

Thats the dilemma. Everything doesn't "feel" anymore. It's like I suddenly developed depersonalization disorder. Thats the rational me, the worrisome me thinks that maybe there is something to this fake reality simulation idea.

If you are able to get any kind of help, I think it will be better than some user of Sup Forums. Or some one close to talk to.

But this does make an interesting philosophical dilemma.

You can't just make up terms to try and cover for the fact that you have no evidence. First, your argument needs to define what 'Intelligent Information' is and how it differs from normal, everyday information. Then you have to explain how this new, amazing type of information proves the existence of an intelligent designer. Just sprinkling scientific jargon on top of religious faith doesn't suddenly make it science, just bullshit.