Be marinefag

>be marinefag
>1400 miles from girlfriend
>she sends snapchat of her hanging out with one of her male friends
>reply "y'all netflix and chilling or what?"
>opens but doesn't reply
>been 20 minutes

Guess I'm single now. Feels bad man.

fuck that bitch man you deserve a lot better. eurofag here bro respect for u man no woman is worth the stress bro good luck man

Yeah bro, I want to join the army and I've pretty much accepted this is going to happen. I've been with my girl 5 years.

Sorry to hear that but shouldn't you be able to crush pussy anyway?

dubs have spoken

Jody got your girl. Hope you didn’t do nothing stupid like give her the keys to your place or your bank account details.

Go beat your meat marine. OoRa

>be on tour
>not drowning yourself in foreign pussy

...you're doin' it wrong, bruh.

Depends where you're stationed. Most bases are surrounded by crack whores and strippers. The military card only really works when you're on leave at home. But hopefully Jody doesn't swoop in on you. It's bullshit.

I'm still in the states, just away from home. I wish I was overseas and could fuck easy foreign girls.

Godspeed marine. You need to get your dick wet. I order you to get a blowjob. ASAP.

I had an ex-marine bartender. It's a yes and no answer, tbh. You never fuck the "camp girls," but you get leave and go out and meet and yes, fuck foreign girls.

Coming from a person that has vacation homes in iraq and afghanistan, you need to stop that relationship shit. Pump and dump, my brother in the profession of arms. also start learning up on MGTOW. Hypergamy is a bitch. Stay strong Marine, Semper fidelis. And thank you for your service.

Fucking sucks man, but why are you in a relationship and in the marines, not a smart idea

Sucks dude but you'll be crushing mad puss in no time. Fuck that bitch and thanks for your service.

Jody will fuck your bitch. Happened to me and a bunch of my buddies as well.

Bruh

We don't love them hoes. I made the mistake of getting a girlfriend like 6 months before my eas and Jody got to her. Just go out and find a barracks rat

So many different vaginas dude, try them all! Then dump that shit... its your money.

Kill her.

Naw man, then he gets railed in levenworth. OP just needs massive amounts of strange.

Acceptance. The quicker you get there the better..instead if saying this shouldnt happen, accept that it happened. Then react.

"Netflix and chill" equates to "fucking" in female speak. Her lack of response answers your question.

I just broke up today too

dude bro, holy fuck man dude bro, totally dude bro.

This, it all boils down to this. Then after 6 deployments, buy a god-damn house, dont bring the trim back to it though, do that in a hotel room.

chairforce reporting

Fuck that cunt OP she doesn't deserve the extra sheckles from your G.I. get you one of those bootchasin' broads once you finish your contract. Fuck reenlisting and go to school. Then you can tell your wife and kids the sacrifices you made during ur time in the service fag

You don't need that bitch, you're your own person. Don't give her a second thought.

Here, laugh at this.

>be jody
>dishonor yourself and all men

Tfw

Its okay private it happens to every Marine and it never stops. Just chill with your homies and fuck sluts or beat ur meat.

>risking your life for a government that doesn't care about you is more important than your girlfriend
>who also apparently doesn't care about you

As soon as you leave Jody will be in your girl's window man

When you finish up your rotation, go back and talk with the girls friend, then have consensual sex with him. Even Steven.

Even if she's not cheating, it's wrong for her to hang out with other guys if you are not around.

That’s fine since you’re just going to die for Trump.

cri

Aaaaaaaaaand the anti-military cucks show up...

Best of luck to you OP

Is that really what you think of the military? So were they fighting for Obama a year ago?

Did not need her anyway user fuck what anyone else says rub one out and you'll realize it's better you know now god speed on your return home

This, OP.

>ifunny

I don't know why it's so funny that just one of them is black

Fuck off Jody if anyone sees you in real life they're swinging on you

call her a coal burner and call it a day m8 thanks for your service by the way.