What was your first smoke like Sup Forums?

what was your first smoke like Sup Forums?

it hurt and I coughed a lot
by my third one I got used to it

Bummed a Newport 100 off a friend.

Smoked too much of it to get a buzz and felt horribly sick from the nicotine.

Never smoked a cigarette in my life... Tried weed though, that was nice

this

Same here. Seems like too much BS involved and I'm a complete fuckin jew with money so it seems like a bad idea anyway

alice had her first cig in 5th grade. she found she preferred cock in her mouth

My first cig was way before I actually started smoking. I stayed after school during my senior year because I was failing classes and a guy from one of my classes drove me home. I was wigging out and he offered me a cig to calm my nerves.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Nice

My last one was shit i puked.

Smoked cigarillos with friends, coughed a lot, mucus all over, but felt giddy and pretended to be clint eastwood.

Later tried chain smoking a bunch of reds just to see where it went, ended up getting weirdly aroused, whacked it (pretty awesome) and then felt like death from nicotine.

juuls only for me

It was fuckin nasty mate. The first time I smoked more than one cigarette in a day, I threw up.

Idk why I kept coming back for more.

>tfw smoking 12 packs a day

faggot

you still smoke?

I do, sadly. About a half-pack a day

This pasta is old enough to have grandchildren.

y'all have viceroys over there. we don't have them in the states anymore which sucks cuz they are great smokes. what do you smoke?

I was probably 12 when I had my first one. Me and some friends that lived nearby would sneak out and walk around at night, and I remember one night we found a full pack on the ground. So of course we went and found a lighter and smoked them. I don't care what any of them said none of us inhaled lmao.

It was pretty sweet. Bummed one from a friend of mine at a new-year's party. I was getting toward the end of a dying relationship, and my gf always got really mad at the idea of me smoking. I'd had a drag or two of other people's cigs at parties before. She would always smell it on me and get mad, and a little possessive. She was afraid it'd kill me and she'd be alone: of course she put it like she loved me and didn't want to lose me. She feared loneliness more than death. Whilst she was in the process of finding someone new I was at that party. Every drag of that cig tasted of freedom and rebellion.

When she finally left I was shattered. Pulled myself together in the back streets behind clubs and bars, smoking as much as I liked in between the acid freakouts and the binge drinking. Recently met someone new. She doesn't mind me smoking. I hope things go well.

>Goodnight, anons.

I was 16. My girlfriend at the time smoked quite a bit and I asked her if I could try it just for the hell of it.

Didn't like it, coughed a lot and it felt like shit. Never did it again. Besides, I'm too much of a cheap ass to support a habit like that.

Pretty terrifying actually i was 14 and i believed if i smoked one i would be addicted for life. Was skating with friends and one busted out a pack of reds and i had always wanted to try them so i did. And was scared shitless my parents would find out

A friend had managed to get his hand on a pack of Marlboro Black 100's. We smoked em walking home from school. It wasn't bad, took me a minute to get used to the headrush, but that was about it.

Senior year in high school skipped afternoon classes with my friend Benny it help with my bottled up depression now 26 can't stop

A few days ago actually, had a huge asthma attack and never doing that shit again

I don't smoke cigs but my first weed blunt I coughed the first puff, then the second puff I felt the instant sensation and literally yelled out "WOW" which caused my friends to burst out laughing.