Hey fellas feels thread time

hey fellas feels thread time

>32 yo
>$112,000 in debt, being garnished
>Cannot find a girl nor want one without a career
>Cannot find a job, even something entry level

Not even kidding here. Sometimes I cannot even get out of bed, living off a severance package now so I can't even apply for unemployment in my state yet because of that

is that shinji from evangelion?

I was almost in a car accident the other day and I was seconds away from death. I didn't flinch and my face remained emotionless. I'm 23 and have suicide on my mind 24/7. Only thing keeping me sane is my mother. Once she's gone I probably wouldn't think twice about ending it. Anyone else think about offing themselves frequently or am I alone.

All the time

All the damn time. Even though my cousin ended it and ruined his part of the family and I know how ugly it can look, I still think about it every damn day.

yes

>file name

Girl I'm friends with and in a physical relationship with right now says she feels a lot of affection for me. She has a longing for me, she aches for my hands all over her body. She wants to just cuddle and sleep. But she says it's just desire. And that it's far less sacred than love.
I just want her to love me. There's all the elements there but not love itself. How?
Also, I think I should stop seeing her

How do you guys cope with it? I basically just wear a fake smile when I'm at work and with family. Nothing makes me happy or smile. There's times where I forget about my life for a second and they're great but most of the time I'm an unhappy hollow husk of a man who is counting his days until I care no long live in such agony.

Tell her to put out or fuck off because your time is more valuable than mindless fickleness

Alcohol and drugs is a perfect solution to every problem you're facing right now. I recommend you try mushrooms.

>Be 14
>Huge crush on pretty girl
>Try to talk to her on computer app
>She blocks me on my profile
>make new profile
>add her
>Sees she posts "say you're my friend if you're my friend"
>Say "I'm your friend"
>She says thanks
>Blocks me again

get a pet or a birb
and a healthy hobby maybe try going to gym

She is putting out in a way. I'm fucking her.
I guess I just want a relationship but I'm afraid to tell her because I'll lose the sex. I'm pretty sure of it

A relationship will ruin your life unless you can exploit her in some way. Use her for sex until it eventually dwindles away and find a new girl.

>A relationship will ruin your life
Why do you say that user?

>be 18 to get on Sup Forums

The ratio between effort and reward is unmatched. You're much better off alone and having fun on your own terms.

Done those. Weed is not bad but it's illegal here.

I'll try the gym. I do need to bulk up. Now it's all in will power and discipline that I can force myself to go. Thanks user.

it's not about bulking up it's just the activity that is stress relieving
don't get into drugs/alcohol it only makes it worse

But I feel so lonely user. The fact that I have no one to wake up next to, no one to confide in. I have no one to love me. And that just depresses me.
My parents were fucking robots. I just want to feel loved for once

yeah, that is bullshit
she is throwing some excuse, I bet you are a decent guy, she probably wants to fuck around for 10 more years

Do it then if it makes you happy.

don t listen to that faggot
go out with that girl, get something going maybe it will be interesting

Have fun signing your life away

Oh alright. I used to love running so I'll trade another jab at that.

Supplement that love for something else (not drugs, maybe a stimulant, something that isn't extremely addicting, also figure out what you can handle AKA to get to know your body) and focus on goals, aspirations. Fill the gap with value and substance, not video games or alcohol or boring relationships. The sacrifice for the future is worth it.

Thank you hippie, you aren't getting anywhere with your mythical experiences. They will give you nothing of value.

Today my wife called the police on me.

She self harms. She asked me for help and so we got all of her razors to throw away. I noticed one was missing and she wouldn’t give it back. I got on top of her to try to force it out of her pocket.

And she called the police. The only reason I’m not in jail is because she was so hysterical that they sent her to a mental hospital. The officer told me that girls like mine get guys like me in serious trouble.

So now my wife is in a mental hospital and I have a police report on my record forever. Three hours ago I drank about 1/3 of a bottle of zzzquil but I’m still so upset that I can’t fall asleep.

She chose a razor over me. I have a police report on my record. She’s in a literal asylum. I love her to death, but I just don’t know anymore. This has been by far the worst day of my life. In eighth grade I broke my femur, and I would take that day 100 times to never have a day like this again.

I wouldn't call an 8 hour high nothing of value. What sort of value do you get out of a relationship?

You are not alone, parents of this era are nothing but robots in the machine. A shared experience of parents living in the age of the internet and mass media. Children, born to parents unable to cope with increasing demand of the "hive" raise their children as a robot, not as a fault of their own, but as "the state" now sees fit.

Honestly, I think she wants to break my heart and show me what real life is. What it means to love someone and all that. I'm sure this isn't a normal thing to do really.

Alright user. Thanks. I might just try to get my word in

What are some stimulants?
What is value and substance?

Don't waste your time with the cattle in the funny farm.

An 8 hour experience that is completely mystical, completely in your head. You are unable to share that experience, as you experienced it, and most of the time, language does not do it justice either. You are left alone, once again, with an experience that is your own, sheltering you from the outside world.

>Be me
>30
>Lived a broken existence since the age of 10
>Have innate fear of getting to know people
>Been stabbed in the back too many times
>Love people but subconscious tells me that it's a waste of time
>Had very few gf's
>No friends anymore
>Just grew distant from them
>Work a boring job
>Free time entails internet browsing, sleeping and eating one meal a day
>Only make brief conversation with people
>Men are boring
>Women are only less boring because of they're nice to look at while we talk
Wtf is with me?...

rough, stop wasting your time on her, champ

The outside world? LOL big whoop

rip

Loving someone who doesn't love you back. Fuck me. This shit hurts

"I want to fuck around for 10 more years until I'm 35 and nobody wants to fuck me anymore then I can beg for some guy to give me more resources and hopefully he will pay attention to me, maybe I could live with some cats"

Had my first kiss last night. I actually wanted it to be something special. But it ended being a pathetic drunk kiss. At a party, got drunk, drunk chick approached me and it just happened. I´ve never had a true connection with a girl, and this happened and i didn't´t even know her name.

>shitty night shift job
>no prospects, no valuable skills or school marks good enough to get me anywhere
>my life has come down to listening music, getting drunk alone and shitposting
>not to mention I'm 19 and haven't even had my first kiss, let alone lost my virginty
I think the only thing i have going on with me is working out, but that won't take me anywhere.

just happened to me :C

The world that humans have been interacting with, NOT the internet, for thousands of years, no problem. You have to cope with the current, swim the opposite direction.

Hell I don't even go on Sup Forums, just decided to check it out real quick and saw this thread

love yourself, nigga

quit being a cry baby bitch

I don't see where you're actually going with this

this

I spend 50% or more of my time learning online, learning what public school doesn't teach you. Business skills, economics, against the mainstream brain melt that enables what we see happening to our generation. You have to think for yourself, market yourself, attract the people who are doing the same thing. Ditch stupid shit, like social media, and people who worship it.

Feels man. I'm not nearly in as much debt, but my current job is shit and I'm not qualified for really anything else, even with university behind me. Yes, the degrees were shit, but I got literally no guidance the whole time I was in, not even the years leading up to it; in fact, my parents never wanted me to go to university/college to begin with, forcing me to join the military as soon as I (barely) finished high school.

I washed out of the military twice before even turning 20. I'm 28 now.

i was in a similar situation, didn't lose my virginity till i was 20, had a shitty grave yard job, just work hard at work and earn some good references, then apply for a better job/move your way up

damn nice peppey thanks

>married
>wife often verbally abusive
>getting into arguments more and more as I stand up for myself
>we have another couple friend who we are really close with
>his wife is really cool and I enjoy spending time with her more than with my own wife sometimes
>we start texting and she becomes a close friend of mine
>this past weekend she gets drunk and starts texting me
>she’s not able to type for shit but enough to start telling me she has a “secret”
>I do everything I can to find out what it is
>she texts me saying she will tell me if we are ever drunk together just the two of us so she can whisper it to me
>I agree although this situation may not ever happen
>wife going out of town this weekend and I tell lady friend that when we are trying to plan a board game night
>she says “oh perfect I can come over this weekend and you can make that drink for me we were talking about yesterday (no fucking clue what it was because I was drunk during that conversation) and we can play video games together. I really like the retro ones like Zelda”
>dead giveaway she has no interest in whatever we are doing she just wants to hang out with me alone. I don’t even want to play original Zelda that often
>fast forward a day no real contact between us so far
>not sure wtf just happened to me

Was she just fucking out of it from booze and saying nonsense? Does she really have some sort of feelings for me? I’m married so I shouldn’t investigate this right? If she didn’t mean any of it is it okay that I feel a little hurt?

A mystical experience is not a shared experience. If you want a shared experience, if you want to stop being lonely or depressed, share an experience that is not 100% psychedelic. Study something common, something that enables you to learn more about the world as a whole, in turn you will learn about yourself in a way that enables you to interact most efficiently with the world.

why will your life not get better?

Not gonna tell you what to do but if it were me, I'd go to her and be really calm. I'd tell her the love we have is good enough, that she's good enough. I'd tell her to no end that I love her and the ring on her finger wasn't just piece of metal, that it's an expression and means I'm always there, always going to love her no matter what. I don't know what your wife has been through in her life but cutting means there's something she wants to forget, a pain greater than the cutting. I've been through that with 2 other gf's.

>wife often verbally abusive
lol

Politics, debate, economics, psychology, business, the list goes on. All these are not mystical.

feeling fucking great Sup Forums can't walk or see straight just downed about 3 shots worth of rum (80proof) with two mtn dews and have school tomorrow I drank cause the girl I liked got a bf and it wasn't me some imma drink my problems and feels away...my mom was right this shit will fuck you up can't even focus on shit now feeling really dizzy and disoriented

A police report ain't shit. I get you care about her and you have every right to feel down about it. Shit happens and you'll move on from it. Hope things look better in the coming days.

this lmao

How do you get over someone you never even dated
When is this supposed to stop hurting

To be clear this isn’t a really big deal to me, but it does drive my away from her.

I'd rather keep to myself and get high

can you not find any other woman than the one you guys are friends with?

this ones right in the fucking feels, why am i so beta

And that my friend, isn't going to get you anywhere.

When you stop giving it the power to hurt you

well if she's being straight disrespectful, taking low blows regularly, i can see how that would destroy you

I’m not really looking. I don’t know what I’m feeling honestly. This whole thing has thrown me for a loop and I’m not sure what I’m even wanting to do.

That's subjective on how you define 'anywhere'.

girls really aren't worth all that heartache
if you're going to experience emotional turmoil make it about something real like making sure you have a place to live or a job

I think we all can agree that we know what "anywhere" means in this context. Subjective or not, getting high alone isn't getting you anywhere.

I would enjoy sitting alone in that room so much

When I was 12 years old I sucked another boys dick out in the woods. I didn't know what I was doing but I knew I liked it. After we were done he never spoke to me again and avoided me. I think back to that day from time to time and sad we couldn't have had more experiences. I've always wondered why what happened?

>move out of state
>pretty much have zero contact with any friends or family(outside of my mother and sister)
>It wasn't really by choice. I was just so consumed by work and spent any little free time I had playing vidya, watching anime, or shitposting on Sup Forums
>One person in particular, my best friend, was someone I stopped speaking to
>We were friends since we were kids
>After I moved, I got a new number and just never thought to tell him what it was
>get a call from my sister
>she tells me he killed himself
>don't know what to think
>he never seemed like he would do something like that when I last saw him
>decide to check his page on facebook
>haven't been on facebook in a really long time, so I have a bunch of notifications
>mostly dumb shit like so and so posted an image
>notice I have a few unchecked messages
>some are from my friend
>reluctantly click to check them
>see the last message that he sent me
>"please man, get in touch. i rlly want to talk to you. I'm tryn to hold myself together. I never laugh with any1 else like i do with u"
I broke down. I'm such a piece of shit. My best friend needed me and I wasn't there for him. I don't know what the fuck to do with myself. I don't even deserve to show up at his funeral

You can have your own definition and i'll have mine. Some people enjoy recreational drugs and others raise families.

I'm calling bullshit on this one. Hey user maybe you can become a writer for the bold and the beautiful.

Don't tear yourself up about it too much man, you'll see him again eventually. Just explain things then and keep living your life, it's yours, his was his and he made the choice.

I can relate. I won't commit because it'll break my mothers heart

Fuck you nigger where is he going to see his friend again at?

Why is it your fault that some sad sack needed a few giggles from you and killed himself when he couldn't?

Daily. Pulled the trigger once. Dud round. Haven't tried since, figured God just felt like being a dick that day.

that's fucked.....

Afterlife

What time?

I'm just now coming out of a 3 month long rut of shit and loneliness and it feels so great (feel free to make fun of me because you've had it worse and for longer and it's all a competition on the internet)

life will knock me back down sometime I'm sure but for now I've got it real good. I should work more on acknowledging my own worth

I feel like that occasionally. Often for no longer than an afternoon though.

Right? Ain't any sense in worrying about shit you can't control.

Tried already. Decided to keep living to spite niggers.

because I know he'd be there for me in a second if I needed him. Its eating me up inside man. I knew this dude since we were in fucking elemantary school and i couldn't help him when he needed me to. He probably thought I was ignoring him