Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jcVvKECzNKM&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dumpy body

Would bang

She could do a few fucking squats if youre gonna be naked on tv

id fucking rape and mutilate not bang

oh lawd

> North should've let the South secede: they're no loss.

> America ought to quit bullying people and see if things don't turn out peachy.

> Teens ought to be having sex (with other teens). The alternative in the internet age is for guys to fap themselves into delayed ejaculation and women to vibrate themselves so much that they can't cum from anything less than their Hitachi's.

> Miley Cyrus is unattractive -- by any objective standard -- and her slut-out only worked because it trod on her Disney image. She should an hero.

> Marriage is a raw deal. Just have relationships and draw up a will / power of attorney if you feel that strongly for her.

> Weight training is by far the best exercise (fuck cardio)

> Don't sign your kids up for little league or karate.... give them speaking lessons. A great presentation is a HUGE leg up in a career and way more important than ball or breaking boards.

> Gays were sequestered for good reason.

> Segregation was a protective mechanism by people who understood Blacks better than people today.

I think it's ridiculous how shy we are about nudity (especially nonsexualized nudity) in media. I also think that female actresses who go frontally nude ought not to be obsessed with wearing thick, bushy wigs down there that hide any hint of genitalia.

I'm cool with all of this.

Hitler did some things wrong

love that brapper, not gonna lie

why did he fucking attack stalin? if he just taken care of france and england first before turning on the shortboi, europe would be much better off today.

looks like my ex.

niggers are people

The transgender Playmate proves just what a fuck up all this sex switching business is.

Surgeries, injections, hormones, and photoshop can't make him look like a passable woman because he is not a woman and can't be made one.

>why did he fucking attack stalin? if he just taken care of france and england first before turning on the shortboi, europe would be much better off today.

Stalin was within a few weeks of launching a major offensive to seize western Europe up to the Channel.

Stranger Things is ok.

Jews are the reason the white race is superior.

Rural people shouldn't vote.

well it's not amazing, it's just a fun cheesy show to watch if you grew up in the 80's.

traps are gay

I hate cats
I hate cyclists
I hate soccer
I hate vegan white people with dreadlocks
I hate people who do culturally inapropriate stuff in general
I think sex relations with underages girls 14-17yo are completely ok

This show is shit. The books are okay.

Mexicans* in my neighborhood are cool.
>but fuck the PR's, Salvadorans, Columbians, Dominicans, and Guatemalans (there is a difference...)

I have a couple great mexican rustic cafes, I can eat a great meal like for $7 with iced tea.

they are usually happy and smiling and laughing when I say hi to them.

at work, they tend to have the shittiest jobs yet are the hardest workers, never late, never absent, always call me boss and jefe.

>but the music they blare is shit, but so is most english language modern music too...

if Modern Family were real

> The spic kid would be a gangsta who steals shit left n right

> Spic mama would've paid someone to beat her up then had the rich old man arrested, divorced him, taken all his stuff, and had her bF move in

> old guy would've killed himself

> gay guys would have an open relationship and would probably hold a "conversion party" to take their HIV status into their own hands (or up their own asses)

> Phil would actually be in charge of his family

> Alex would be sluttier than Hailey

> You'all know I'm right

Asians are not really all that intelligent, the only ones that actually are semi smart are the ones that have enough money to go to school in the U.S., Australia, or the UK. The rest are overwhelmingly retarded.

Really?

Yeah, his paintings weren't very original.

Hitler received intel that Stalin planned to invade Europe.

The internet is The Great Equalizer

Yes, he should have actually killed the Jews instead of trying to exile them to Madagascar.

Was it true?

"On German radio he read Adolf Hitler's historic proclamation justifying the attack. Among other things, he said that Stalin had massed some 160 divisions to strike westwards. In reality, more than 300 Soviet divisions were assembled against Germany and Europe. Hitler and his generals had thereby greatly underestimated the Soviet danger -- a fateful miscalculation that ultimately proved catastrophic, . . . "

Hitler should have authorized the use of asphyxiating gas and just gassed England into submission so that forces could be redirected to the East.

The lower classes are coming for you.

Doc I watched claimed that Stalin's rule was a mess and the Soviets had nothing together. Which is why the Nazis did so well until winter/Stalingrad

>culturally inapropriate stuff in general
i hate when cunts can´t explain themselves
>I think sex relations with underages girls 14-17yo are completely ok
fuck off fucking pedo

We should open a family planning / abortion clinic on every block in the hood.
Free and free college for any black girls who aren't pregnant at 18

received (((intel)))

There is no justice for Truthers about 9/11

Ty. Didn’t know that

>Doc I watched claimed that Stalin's rule was a mess and the Soviets had nothing together. Which is why the Nazis did so well until winter/Stalingrad

Stalin may well have been a mess, but he did have up to 300 divisions ready to invade the West.

There is a fallacy amongst historians where they must claim that everything about Nazi Germany was bad, that Hitler was stupid/gay/intent on world conquest . . . . no.

The truth is harsh enough: Hitler was a fanatic who ordered murders for race and mental deficiency and was no military genius.

We have objective histories of Genghis Khan and Caesar - with all their murderous power grabs - but when it comes to WW2, we have no such thing.

I agree with this 100%

youtube.com/watch?v=jcVvKECzNKM&t=2s

If you don't own land and pay taxes then you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

They were pretty honest about how well the Germans were doing, how efficient they were, and how they outplayed everyone for a long time. Until Hitler decided to go against the Soviets in something that was always doomed.

I love her

FINLAND IS REAL!

I agree, Bill Murray is a cunt

can you tell me about salvadoreans?

That's funny considering Tim Heidecker isn't funny at all.

Minimum wage is dumb and protects the weakest links.

>Salvadorans.
>live exclusive clustered about in poor neighborhoods, dont spread around.
>dark indigenous children, short and mis-shapen women, small tits and large yet flat asses.

>cant control their kids, so the kids all end up Salvatrucha MS-13

>about to lose their special exemption status, they think they are special, just becuase USA felt bad about an ancient civil war they had, yet they still get special treatment, for an unspecial people.

>they ALL claim they need asylum for the exact same reasons, that they are taught by other Salvadorans, in order to exploit USA and live here.. Pick a combo of any/all of these: *Dad/Son Killed by Gangs. *Son/Daughter bullied by gangs, they are out to get them. *Mom/Daughter raped by Gangs...

>they all use these EXACT same reasons, verbatim, in asylum applications, to stay here, and spread their unwanted indigenous children who are a burden on social welfare system. this program is coming to an end. hopefully very soon

It's all God.

Minimum wage also just pushes prices up for everyone - making everything less affordable - especially for those on min wage

thicc in all the right places

Kek. Don't be ridiculous.

That's how you end up with every cyberpunk/dystopia/hunger games story

I agree with all of this.

I see you

No, it isnt.

Most girls don't like dicks 7inches and above

>south is no losss

spoken like a true retard

Redneck detected

I don't believe incest should be a crime if it is between two consenting adults.
Not saying its ok, it's still gross but it is a victimless act and thus should not be a punishable offence.

Almost quads of truth. I wish it was a negotiated wage. The dumb idiots get paid less. While the skilled competent workers get paid for their value

fuck off

Absolutely agree with this.
Rednecks and people from small rural towns are so uneducated and easy to manipulate, yet they are so large in number that they can completely fuck up a country.

What makes you think billionaires would want to pay even the skilled workers a livable wage?

That’s why trying to reform capitalism is pointless.

>this

You're dumb as hell.

Class is upstream of race.

Manny is a pampered little faggot in an upper middle class neighborhood. Not a gangster. Probably goes into hotel management.

Gloria has a good deal, she'll inherit all Jay's money in a few years. Maybe she cheats, but not your ridiculous scenario. She could just get a regular divorce and be set for life.

Gay guys could have an open relationship, but the HIV shit is a boogie man story.

Phil is a pussy.

Maybe, but Hailey is classic shut archetype. Alex is repressed nerd blow job queen material.

You're not right. Plus it's a sitcom, not a drama with a fleshed out world and meaningful character development.

Like Tim Heidecker is one to talk

kys

None of the Chinese or Japanese kids I ever knew were idiots. One dumb Indian, but the rest were pretty smart. Lots of white kids were idiots. I can't attest to the south east Asian.

Ever met a dumb jew? I havent and I'm from Manhattan.

>implying they don't already
Its a negotation. If they don't want to pay their workers what their workers ask for then they won't have workers. I'm not saying businesses should have complete control.

I'm sorry you're getting turned on by a guy user
I'm sorry you're gay.

That's what you are,
gay.

kys

Squats wouldn't help. She is 20 pounds overweight. Squats don't make the fat around your ass go away, they also barely help the ass at all. Quad workout.

Yes, fuck serotes. Us Mexicans hate them.

> North should've let the South secede: they're no loss.
Nigger where do you think all the food came from? All those plantations in Jew York?
Here's an unpopular one, South really was not in the wrong. States should have the right to govern themselves otherwise what's the fucking point? Slavery was just the issue at the time, now its feds raiding pot farms in legal states because the laws in this country are retarded.

Jew culture tends to value education, white culture tends to value hard work and money. It is very hard to meet an uneducated jew.

“This.” Especially to the guy that thinks people in rural areas shouldn’t vote. And hooray for the electoral college too.

people who receive welfare should be allowed to vote

Lol. Right. Workers have to eat. It’s not like most have a ton of choices. And if everyone is a skilled worker it simply dilutes the ability of skilled workers to negotiate. Those who control the means of production will always have the upper hand.

Korean women are more attractive than Japanese women.

>Emma Watson is not good looking
>Underground rap is by far the best music currently

You completely missed what I was saying. I said the only ones that are smart are the ones that come to the U.S. Austrialia or the UK.

>implying that owning lands qualifies you to make a well informed, smart votin decision.

My dick is bigger than the ruler says it is.

Srsly. Eric Trump anyone?

>Underground rap is by far the best music currently

Are you Milo fan? if so, I kinda agree with you.

Yeah because everyone will be at the same skill level. False, competition to be the best worker will make everyone work hard. Which improves the company. Its 50/50 between the business and worker. Unlike how it is with a minimum wage right now. Anyone can replace you at any moment no matter how good you are. That's why kissing ass exist.

>Stalin may well have been a mess, but he did have up to 300 divisions ready to invade the West.
Sure kid. Is this the same Soviet Army that could barely push on the border fence with Finland in 1940? Fake and German.

I think the South help keep American in check from turning into a pussified nation like Canada or any of the ones in Western Europe, but otherwise these are all on point.

Agreed. Both are beautiful but something about Koreans gets me going

I never looked much into his music, I know him through a friend but I listen to french rap mostly.

there's nothing wrong with having sex with a sexually developed girl.

Friend of mine lives in Japan, and has for a very long time. His former Japanese gf told him to kill himself before breaking up with him. He's a good guy too, so idk what happened.