Ask a Waffle House cook of 3 months anything

Ask a Waffle House cook of 3 months anything.

Which one of your coworkers has the best weed connection?

How's it going?

Where do you get off charging more for call in orders?!

What is the best thing to order from a Waffle House?

Conversely, what should I NEVER order from a Waffle House?

What's the best thing off the menu?

what brand of sausage do you guys use?

Will try to reply to all, didn’t expect this may responses

Was actually made an offer by two different co workers in the first week, one tried to sell me crack when I asked for weed

Going well, relatively easy job, decent pay.

Depends on what you want. Personally getting a wrap with chicken and hasbrowns inside the wrap is amazing, even better stoned. I would not recommend the omelets. They just leave the oil in the pan and they come out so greasy.

What shifT? I worked there as a cook for like 5 months before. It was hell.

Chicken wrap = good.

Omelet = bad.

Thanks, OP!

>didn't expect this many responses

Fucking lol. All of six questions, and you only answered three? How fucking high are you right now?

Haven’t stopped to look honestly.

Usually work first. I enjoy second shift more though because same pay but usually less than 10 customers a shift at my unit.

yeah dude

Also the hashbrown bowl is heaven but it’s like 900 calories so come hungry or bring a friend. Saw some whale come in once and eat two without batting an eye.

Can I order a pancake at waffle house

state? And whats the most ordered food?

Fuck off

Tennessee. Bacon. Fucking bacon. Its a bitch to cook too

why don't you get another job, I know you aint making shit there.

are the black guys loud ? Someone ever leave without paying?

How long u work there?

Hello fella cook! what would be the bestseller waffle topping for lunch?

Only work part time, pays better than my last job so.

Most are really quiet. It’s the old men who are loud, always yelling their stories and shit.

Are you actually retarded? I said in the first post I’ve worked for 3 months.

No clue what that even means.

So when my friends and I walk in shit-faced at 3am, how much do you or your coworkers hate us?

Ever made a waffle?

How many of the coworkers are fucking each other?

I've worked in a handful of restaurants

He’s asking what the best topping for a waffle would be, dumbass

Depends on what you do. Sometimes it’s a good laugh and is actually really nice because 3rd shift is 10 hours with almost no customers.

If its easy I wanna work there but I have no cooking experience so I'm not bothered to apply

What state do you work in?

No

what brand and model waffle iron do you use there? i work at a shit diner and our waffle iron is awful... i want them to get a good one

There are two couples but other than that I’m not really bothered to know.

There are two couples but other than that I don’t really care to know.

Chocolate and peanut butter. Easy

How pissed off do you feel when I drop 5 bucks in the jukebox and play "Raisins in my toast" and all Marshall Andy songs over again?

why the fuck do the waitresses scream the order, when you’re standing two feet away from them. That’s so retarded. I get that it’s policy, but why is the policy so fucking retarded?

You don’t need any. You should apply. Really easy to get the job and they start at $10

Because niggers

No clue I don’t look at the brands on any of our shit

The reason they stand in a certain spot is so the others will know that someone’s calling an order and won’t try to start one. Next time you go there’s even a mark on the floor in most locations to the left and write of the grill area. As for the screaming I have no clue.

Honestly any music makes the shift go by more quickly and I can tune it out if it gets bad.

Why is the food so ghetto and why, despite this, is it so popular? I understand that's a diner but by weight it's mostly margarine/salt/potatoes. Up north Denny's, IHOP and Cracker Barrel have larger (shit) menus and faster service. When I was hiking the AT in GA/NC/TN chains like Huddle House were better and when we found local place that used real eggs and butter we were crazy happy. These were surprisingly few.

Well, that answers that!
Thx

>Ghetto.
Really?!

Ghetto food for ghetto people I guess. Everybody’s gotta eat.

HH is more popular in NGA than WH.
Popular, meaning more chains throughout the area.

Adjective not noun. Think the wrong exit on I-95 between VA and SC.

Is there anything you won't layer with American cheese?