When will Alyssa Welch feed herself to an anaconda?

When will Alyssa Welch feed herself to an anaconda?

enough with this stupid shit

No

Nerve gas

post nudes or fuck off you butthurt faggot

what the fuck is this shit

Been going on for a long time now

What's her ig I want to see if I've been blocked yet

how does it feel to be so autistic that instead of acting like every other man who gets hurt by a woman, you sit here and continue to post this autistic bullshit?

what has? explain yourself homosexual.

The plan to make Alyssa snake food
Starting almost 2 years ago some anons have been trying to figure out a way to convince Alyssa to feed herself to an anaconda. It began with Dms but no responses. They then tried publically commenting but they were blocked. Once she started live streaming they started commenting during here Q&A's, forcing her to reply and talk about it.

What I would give to see this smug thot be dissolved alive inside a stinking snake just to become it's fat and shit

So will she be nude or in one of her bikini's?

Self bump

For more info
[email protected]

And its gmail

It is now confirmed Alyssa Welch attends and is a resident of Worcester State University

shes vegan, naive, and it's been like 3 years why havent you made it happen yet user

Planning. We need to be very careful with this as not to scare her and to make sure she actually wants to do it. Plus we need a snake but making sure she is down with being anaconda chow is more important. Now that we know where she is we just need an user who lives their to record themselves comfronting her.

btw you're my favourite dedicated autist on here user

Thankyou, but there's a few of us. What about this do you like?

not sure really, just the dedication i guess

it even swayed me to want to see her sneked already after all these years

Well someone asked earlier how she'd be eaten (another thread) how would you do it?

>sober
>drugged (pot brownies)
>drugged (lcd shrooms)
>rooffied
>drunk
>black out drunk

>nude
>thong
>lingerie
>bikini
>one peice swimsuit
>bodysuit

I'm on board with all of this. Perhaps get ahold of on of her relatives? Like a hateful cousin that's jealous of her beauty? Convince the cousin to convince her to be devoured by the sneek. Just brainstorming here anons...

well atleast sober i thought the whole point was to persuade her to do it herself because of how dumb and naive she was

Mah she's super close with family, and I don't think they'd react to this the same way Alyssa has

True but she may need "persuasion"
And how else should she be

What has she said about it in the past?
>inb4 NEWFAG hurr duur
Been a Sup Forumstard for years but had to stop for a bit cause of real life bullshit but I'm a pathetic loser again so I'm back niggers.

When ever she responds she'll laugh it off and say shit like "lol no why would I do that" but you can tell by her face she wants to say more or something else. We have anly been able to do this during her Q&A's when there's dozens of other poeple so she is deffinetly not being open.

Point is this

Who wouldn't want to see her figure showing through the snake. The esophpugus walls hugging her every crevice

I gotta anaconda in my pants that wants to feed her
>imma talking about muh dick and nuttin in her mouth n shit

Hmmmm yes I see what your on about. Subtlety is key here obviously. We've planted the "I want a sneek to eat me" seed in her head. Now we just need to help it grow. Well done anons.
>Dem Results Tho
When this finally pays off.
>Beauty
>Truth
>Beauty

You can tell by that pic that she's flipped her bean to the idea of being digested by an anaconda

We all do user, we all do

Wait what do you mean

>Who wouldn't want to see her figure showing through the snake.
correction, I would want to see the snake showing through her figure, squirming through her insides, her cumming buckets, etc

What you mean
>Wait what do you mean
We've plated the idea in her head fam. Over the last three years it has grown from just a "wtf are these weirdos talking about" to an incredibly insatiable kink she can't stop fapping over. I bet she has sneek shaped dildos and everything.

Well if it eats her feet first for a while theres a chance it would tongue her vag and booty

Those fucking pants tho. Very close to snake skin anons...coincidence? I think not.

Lol, this is why we need a person to person chat with her

Nah that pic is older. This is only a week old though!

Yeah. It's gotta be a total Chad tho. You ain't gettin close to this thottie any other way.

Well supposedly she's never been in a relationship. Imho it should just be anormal person, not a chad so she doesn't feel intimidated

She's saving herself for the sneek. Good girl.

Wonder how long it would take that ass to dessolve

Yeah lol. Honestly even though she looks and dresses like a thotie she isn't much of one irl

Look at her out there on the river, just looking for anacondas to eat her!

She should be in a C grade monster movie

Ah ha

Beat me to it kekek. She's hoping Jon Voight shows up too!

What?

Jon Voight. The actor. He's in Anaconda the movie.

What's her facebook? Need more of dat snekk food ass.

Oh

Nothing of value there. Try her instagram

Getting that snake cream on

2 4 1

Op checking out

this has gone on long enough

So not the guy who owned the car then?

>snake jizz

The ramblings of an autistic lunatic

Ask me how I know you're more than a hundred pounds overweight