Be American

>be American
>say retarded things
Will they ever improve?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/video/2017/mar/30/confusion-reigns-as-bastian-schweinsteiger-asked-if-chicago-fire-can-win-world-cup-video
youtube.com/watch?v=6b-3vgq95F0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a fair question

Don't read the S*n.
Remember the 96.
YNWA

There's people here that aren't even aware we have a national team, or a league system

Whenever Liverpool lose, I ring my Scouse mate up and sing "99 red balloons" down the phone to him, but instead call it "96 dead buffoons"

It's a real laugh riot

Top banter

Good song desu
The German version is superior, though.

Scweini joined the Fire?
sucks to be him

They call their national league champions in other sports the "world champions", makes sense that they think the MLS is also the world championship.

was a cameraman asking the question too.
what a debacle

What do they call those events which mark the start of major cultural change? A watershed moment or something? I hope this becomes one of those for Americans and non-international soccer

sad!

theguardian.com/football/video/2017/mar/30/confusion-reigns-as-bastian-schweinsteiger-asked-if-chicago-fire-can-win-world-cup-video

holy shit! he says, "let me rephrase that," and says World Cup again!

If he played baseball, they'd ask him if he can win the World Series with the Yankees so it makes sense.

well, can he?

um there is a club world cup ok?!

"No."

fucking kek

>third worlders still can't fathom that we don't care about their sport

......i'm laughing if chicago fire wins the mls cup and then the ccl so that this dumb ass reporter will feel vindicated

HAHAHAHA

Schweini is like wtf am i doing here

Could be explained by the fact the reporter sounds completely homosexual

>Sup Forums still thinks we care about soccee

Bastian : is this american humor ? Can i go back?

>WE WER ONLY PRATENDING TO BE RETARDED
Why was there a press conference then?

Broadcasters bought the rights to mlels do they gotta push it to TRY to bring on viewers that aren't just spics, chicanos, etc.

>theguardian.com/football/video/2017/mar/30/confusion-reigns-as-bastian-schweinsteiger-asked-if-chicago-fire-can-win-world-cup-video

You can't make this shit up. How can you be so ignorant, goddamn...

FAT

AND

DUMB

If Chicago secedes and becomes it's own nation-state, then, yes, it could compete in the World Cup. So, the question was perfectly legitimate.

Even then Scwheinsteiger would be inegible to represent them.

Depends, looking at Kosovo for new international football teams, if he became a naturalised Chicagoan citizen and never played for Germany again, FIFA may consider it. Of course he'd be like 45 at this point.

did he said world cup gold the second time?

The nation-state of Chicago would be a third world country that would require international aid.

........ Chicago unironically has a higher gross regional product than all of Sweden.

>The S*n

>Chicago would be a third world country
>Chicago unironically has a higher gross regional product than all of Sweden.

Implying Sweden isn't third world?

Epik

The reporter not knowing the details of some divegrass homo coming to the states should illustrate just how irrelevant povertyball is here.

Or the reporter is retarded, meaning we send retards to cover the sport.

Both make sense.

in all fucking fairness
>US teams win the world series with baseball
>US teams become the world champions after winning the super bowl or NBA championship game or Stanley Cup

this person just thought we were trying to compete on a stage of relevance. because when a US team wins the MLS they are not the world champs.
its just soccer or futbol or whatever doesnt concede to american standards of being the world champs when you take a title.

this is just like some fucking Yuro not understanding that thinks Alabama has won the superbowl a few times already.
also watch this for 20 seconds and you have your answer
youtube.com/watch?v=6b-3vgq95F0
who cares what some fag country thinks about some fag sport only enjoyed in the continental US by hispanics and american yuro LARP'ers

>soccer
When will non-Americans learn?