Look what you did. Poor India got tired of poo in the loo and now they're headed to space

Look what you did. Poor India got tired of poo in the loo and now they're headed to space.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christer_Fuglesang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaceport_Sweden
fortune.com/2016/05/21/meteor-showers-tokyo-olympics/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3605534/Lockheed-Martin-joins-race-red-planet-Military-firm-reveals-base-camp-concept-orbit-Mars-2028.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Swedish_astronauts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like it was designed in KSP

>space

Gotta poo somewhere.

Designated shitting stations when?

>poo in the looishpere
Is it solid fueled or kinda runny?

Hey man, Space X is doing shit that seems like it was brought about due to KSP.

KSP could be the game that changed the world

Looks like on of those ornaments that cheap motels and gas stations have.

Pic related.

POO
IN
SPACE

Very foreward thinking design, that pooselage should have enough space for a few years.

So is indias and chinas space program shutting down once Musk proves that his rockets are reliable?

Captain Jean-Luc Poocard of the DSS Enterprise

>Off to fill up the craters on the moon.

once the indians get on the I.S.S., it's gonna be the International Shitting Station

Take the poo to the moon

>Builds a launchpad right next to a forest
>Everything is dirty/rusty
>Top is visibly misaligned
>Powerlines right next to it, guaranteeing interference

Nope. Someone will suicide musk and his empire will be split. The space x parts going to Boeing. Can't give that hippy the governments space and ballistic missile money

Probably not, the chinks will just steal space x's technology outright. And the indians may end up just buying it off them.

I think it's a disgrace that such a vile, unintelligent and dirty race of humans get to leave their mark on extraterrestrial places, just because of sheer numbers in population.

If aliens ever come across any Indian space devices they'll probably laugh their asses off.

Unbelievable ! I'm a #Cruzmissile now

One small poo for a man, one giant heap for mankind.

And yet they have made it into low orbit. Does Sweden even have a space program at all? Do you have a single astronaut?

lol

>India finally trying to clean up their country by shipping all their poo to space
Cow bless you, India.

India is gonna send up a Designated Shitting Module (DSM).

The real indian rocket.

Space: The Final Loo

Imagine how many porta-potties they could have bought...

Yes and yes:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christer_Fuglesang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaceport_Sweden

We launch multiple satellites for Kiruna every year. Actually quite well known for being such a small country yet having so much space-related rd.

Implying that space technology isn't the cumulative achievement of all mankind. The Indians space tech is basically U.S and China tech blended

Pretty soon we are going to see a huge increase of shooting stars. Magical it will be until we realize its just curry poo reentering the atmosphere.

>ISRO
>Means "shat out" in serbian

Not even baiting, poor poo's can't catch a single break.

>launching satellites

Not impressed.

That webm was cool ty

Dunno >China have big plans
Manned Moon landing in 2030 and
setting up a Moon Base

Meanwhile the US is still using the Soyuz like a
Pleb

>SpaceX
So When will the Russian/American shut down their space programs once SpaceX becomes viable?

>This

fortune.com/2016/05/21/meteor-showers-tokyo-olympics/
Outsourcing the meteor shower I guess.

>Space X is doing shit that seems like it was brought about due to KSP.
I really don't get space X. Why is it so important to land your rocket? was shuttle not good enough?

Congrats, India is now on technological par with early 1950s America

I can confirm this

Makes the cost of going into space cheaper. Less money wasted on making new parts. If you can reuse the first stage you save a ton of money.

>muh soyuz

NASA isn't wasting money on another rocket thats limited to low earth orbit, they are currently building the Space Launch System which will be the most powerful rocket ever launched. They hope to land people on an asteroid by 2025 and mars in the early 2030s, though Musk is trying to beat that.

The first stage of the rocket is the most expensive part. It saves 10s of millions of dollars if you can reuse it.

nice

>Why is it so important to land your rocket?

Reusablity. Those things are expensive to make.

Pooland can't into space.

>implying they don't gag from the smell first

Could you just imagine if scandinavian countries stopped being cucks, threw out the refugees and feminists and united. Id imagine together, Scandinavia could compete with Germany when it comes to innovation.

Mainly brings down cost per launch. Landing the first stage rocket and fuel tank is estimated to save em like 80 million a launch.

Ordinarily the rocket would just land in the ocean with parachutes at best. Often totally wrecked which means a new one would need to be built for the next launch.

Well fuck, now space is gonna be filled with poo.

SpaceX Super neavy isnt going to happen tho

Shuttle was shit tier expensive and not viable. Here, you have a regular expendable rocket, but you can also reuse the most expensive part.

Nope, India is trying to make space travel cheap and affordable. Like this RLVTD is going to reduce the cost of launching stuff in space from 5000$ per kg to 500$ per kg.

Jesus just imagine all the fecal matter that's going to be floating around inside that cabin....those poor curry niggers have no idea what they're in for.

Yup, all Scandinavian countries are turning more and more right wing (Except finland which is becomming more left for some reason, but then again tehy are already very far right so might not be a problem) so hopefully we might be great again in 40-50 years.

$500 per pound of poop

or you could just pay $200 and get rid of the problem all together

So many mad white bois cause they have no space program

You know if you freeze dry shit it weighs less.

I know the poop joke is funny but we launch the most satellites in the space per year. Even NASA uses ISRO to launch some of its satellite.

It didn't take long for some shitskin to defend this """"""rocket""""""

>. Landing the first stage rocket and fuel tank is estimated to save em like 80 million a launch.
How expensive is this spaceX rocket? russian engines rd-180 worth $9-10 millions.

POO

IN

KUIPER BELT

Its not a functioning rocket. Its just mock up.

They should've build this instead

Have you ever built a rocket? Or done anything with your worthless life? No? Then fuck off.

>it's real

Well, if a 3rd world nation trying to compete with developed nations while also trying to improve its 3rd world problems like sanitation instead of staying poor and terrible (so it can ask huge donations like poor hungry kids in Africa) doesn't deserve defending then I don't know what does.

We'll be the greatest caliphate since the Umayyad's, inshallah

Not only do we have the best space program but we have rich fucks who spend billions to make space great again.

kek

poo in it!

Turns out the stats i was reading was merely comparing cost savings compared to current U.S rocket manufacturers boeing and Lockheed.

It's like 57 million for a launch with space x. Budget documents show that in 2010 the EELV program received $1.14 billion for three rockets—an average of $380 million per launch.

Companies in the U.S are currently thought to be milking rocket launch prices to appease shareholders.

Yup, But it was used to test India's capability of making a reusable launch vehicle. And it did landed successfully.

The Americans left a flag on the moon. The Indians will leave a pyramid.

why not?

And it other news it looks like Lockmart today was chosen to build the mars space station making it possible to send a lander down :3

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3605534/Lockheed-Martin-joins-race-red-planet-Military-firm-reveals-base-camp-concept-orbit-Mars-2028.html

In that thing? They're braver than I thought.

They obviously can't be that unintelligent if they built this tech. Finland has built what?

Wow, you have an ESA astronaut and a space station, both piggybacking off the ESA. Sweden hasn't built anything by themselves.

can send satelites to space, but no imigrants back home...

You think this is funny, but a new Star Trek series does start next year...

>DSS Enterprise
Gold

Not really, ameirca is one of the poor countries in the world

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/STS-1
Only 34 years behind. Not too bad.

We never ceased you from overpopulating oh wait that requires a dick with vile sperms. I forgot that Finland was the nation of impotent cucks.

You do realise we have a population of 9 million people meaning we have more astronauts per capita than the US? Even more satellites per capita.

Except that we HAVE started sending people back, read some news outside Sup Forums sometimes.

they've mastered explosive diarrhea technology.

didn't it land in the ocean?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Swedish_astronauts

i'm sure the satellite list is equally as laughable :^

someone post the SCATSAT edit with shit like

>High gain DESIGNATOR

and other pooinloo memes. I thought i saved it.

and, yes, their satellite is literally named SCAT SAT

lmao

Poo shitposting is weird.

>astronauts

Yeah, the US has sent black people into space, so what? Doesn't mean they designed and built everything. The Indians did.

Designated shitting orbits?

34 years and still we are in the top 4 nations with the most successful space programs.

Jean-PooInLuc

Yup. It was planned to land it on the ocean since we don't have a 5000 km runaway. The longest we have is a 2000 km one.

would it not better to invest the money for the space program in an upgrade for your country? living room, toilets, health system? trash recycling system?

All memeing aside, we all know who dominates NASA. Yup, you guessed right. They just send the white monkey to space so he can have fun posting videos and shit. They send out the Jap and the black meme """""scientists""""" to tv so they can teach the dumb Americans...etc.
My question is, what took you so long?

>40% of Indian kids are malnourished higher percentage than Africa (seriously it's true google it)
>India wasted billions in a space program

Why is this allowed?

>greece talking about managing finances

This has to bea joke.

t. not a real country

Mate NASA, the RFSA, the ESA, and the JAEA are the top 4 most successful space agencies.

We are waiting for poor to give up hope and die.

You can't prop up 500 million poor fags.