Hey Sup Forums. Just took 10 of these bad boys. What am I in for? They're oxycodone. I've never taken them before

Hey Sup Forums. Just took 10 of these bad boys. What am I in for? They're oxycodone. I've never taken them before.

Some serious constipation.

you'll get itchy

If thats the tablet you took then it's not oxycodone it's percocet 5. If has acetaminophen 325mg in each tablet. Don't mean to scare you but you better not take anymore unless you think liver transplants are cool. You should not exceed 3000-4000 mg of acetaminophen in a day and you just tool that much in oNE sitting

Oh shit. Will I most likely be okay?

You're right about the Tylenol component but it is oxycodone.

if you drank any alcohol at all or are in any other way unhealthy/malnourished I would go to the hospital. otherwise your probably OK but that is definitely not something you want to keep doing. You only get one liver

yes sorry- to be more clear, those tablets are oxycodone/acetaminophen 5-325. Both ingedients in the tablet.

How do people this clueless get there hands on this stuff is my question.

I hear ya.I had no idea they were mostly Tylenol. I was planning on this to be a one off thing. Curiosity hopefully doesn't kill the cat.

Your liver may die as could you

oh shit, i knew someone that committed suicide by taking less than that

RIP op

You should expect to start using more and more until you ruin everything in your life.

You will lose jobs, girlfriends, money. And when you finally start to get your life together you will slip up to go chase the dragon. You will find the love of your life and she will leave you. You will have a great job and lose it. You will end up homeless and desperate.

So have fun with the oxycodone. Stop while you still can.

Please. Trust me

Do you take opioids regularly? If not, youre probably going to die. Ive seen addicts and cancer patients and stuff take 50 mg of oxy at once, but not someone naive to opioids.

Fake anyway. A non opiate user would be vomiting by now having taken 50mg of oxy.
If its for real and not puking? Yepp, you can kiss your liver goodbye

50mg of oxy won't kill anyone (except in combination with alcohol or xanax or the likes).
But the Tylenol will

Nice knowing you user,you're almost certainly going to die. I'd rush to the hospital if i were you.

One time I crushed up 4 of them and took orally. The onset was so fucking strong I nearly blacked out and had a panic attack, dumbest thing I've ever done, thought I was od'ing

I second this. Just don't.

I really hope this is a bait post OP, otherwise you will most likely die or face some serious complications because of this

wasting perfectly good oxys, next time you should

> do cold water extraction to remove acetaminophen
> snort that shit up your nose

Then come back and tell us how good you nod'ed out

You can't abuse oxycoDONE because if the way it's made

If you wanted to get a buzz you should have take oxyconTIN. OxycoDONE will fuck up your liver and just stop your heart
Rip op

I think we can stop posting here anons. OP ist long dead

this amount would probably not be enough to kill someone- even as a first time user