Florida-fag with no friends. White trash capital of the world. How do I meet other Sup Forumstards in my area?

Florida-fag with no friends. White trash capital of the world. How do I meet other Sup Forumstards in my area?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=71PNZH1OaW0
steamcommunity.com/id/4chanmademedoit
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

play this REAL LOUD out of your window.

youtube.com/watch?v=71PNZH1OaW0

i live in orlando and i want to die

I'm in auburndale. Not that far. Wanna hang out sometime?

Well shit, me too.

gainesville reporting, where are you OP?

Auburndale.

i thought that was in georgia retard

OP btw

all i do is work and go home and smoke weed with the gf and play csgo like a faggot. i dont go outside otherwise

I would assume there's more than one.

ya where in florida are you retard?

Fuck dude I am in Tampa also was about to start a comp game. What rank are you?

o i cee it now u down by lakeland some redneck shit rite therr

At least you go home to someone. I got dumped on my birthday last month. I wish I had your problems.

i want to lose my virginity. I live in orange county. im gay btw

No shit.

What's up?

At least you had someone. Im a full khv and will either suicide or multiple homicide in the next 5 years if it doesn't change. Wish i had your problems

Basically I wanna meet some dudes to get up to some FilthyFrank type shit with. Drinking, smoking, getting fucking weird. This is still OP.

West palm here, also I know you florida fags have Marrissa Michinne pics

havent played in a while i think i was gn2 but i also think i deranked back to silver hell

Csgo is great man just wish the hacking would slow down. Have a dew accounts in nova and silver and some in le and mg.

Still picking up the pieces, so I'm still in that post-breakup depression. Once it passes I'm sure I'll just be depressed over being a total shut in, thus dying alone.

I have zero reason to leave the house- hell my bedroom. Work from home, but no friends for social outings, etc. I don't even bother going grocery shopping.

I'd take a nice 5 minute cuddle to fall asleep with my SO any time. Wouldn't even bother with friends as long as I have at least one person around once in a while.

What is that?

850 bro

Go to local prison and ask to visit special pop

Shit I lived there for a long time place is dying now how bad has it gotten?

Florida man at it again...

I'm down for two out of three of those things (I don't smoke). I can definitely drink and get weird. Sounds like fun.

What do you drink?

This is actually my first post. I'm 26 and just joined discord moments ago. How do I add you faggots?

Shorter list is what I don't drink.

Whatevers cheap and strong.

steamcommunity.com/id/4chanmademedoit

honey whiskey

Do you like 190 proof? Let me friend drink with me last night he had 3/4 of a cup and was fucking GONE. Was so funny he was still fucked up when we got food this morning.

Yeah me in Jacksonville OP

Lol "like"? No. Will drink for shiggles on a special occasion tho. Prefer to casually drink some lighter shit. I want to remember at least some shit sometimes.

That is the best part I get to laugh at all of them in the morning and show them what they did. I only drink hard liquor so its great. Also I metabolize liquor fast. Never had a hangover and don't black out. Had 2 cups of 190proof and half of a bottle of vodka one night and still remember what went down.

added you

Let's try and remember that this is about my sad life specifically.

I'm with you there. I prefer to sit back, watch, and laugh.