/Namibia/ VOLKSTAAT PROJECT GENERAL 5.0 : "MODERN COLONIALISM EDITION"

This project aims to establish a viable European oriented state in Namibia as a failsafe in case of the fall of Western Civilization during the next 50 years.

We buy up the land and settle communities.

The project has been ongoing for sometime, gathering hundreds of supporters and members as well as thousands of dollars in donations from wealthy backers, however it has gone underground for now due to overexposure from the media.

Currently we are relaunching the project to the public.

This includes certain requirements to become citizens of this state. Namely:

>IQ average must be 100+

>If your IQ is ~just~ under 100 you can still qualify if you are ~exceptionally~ strong/athletic.

>No major heredity diseases, no birth deformities

>All faiths allowed except Judaism, Islam and "New Age"

>If you’re a like 1/8 Jew by blood only you might still be considered.

>May not be obese or anorexic. If not fit, get fit.

>First language must be Indo-European, Uralic/other European

>No transgenderism, paedophilia, furries or feminism.

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773
opensourceecology.org/
earthship.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics
youtube.com/watch?v=njL0COmfn7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FAQ

>Is it whites only?

For citizenship yes. We won’t be answering each “is X white?” question. If you adhere to all of these points but aren’t white we can still use your help as you still get access to the country, just no political power. But no outright Blacks or Arabs.

>Why Namibia?

1. It has the lowest population density of any nation other than Mongolia.
2. It uses English as its primary mode of communication.
3. The population of 2m is overwhelmingly concentrated on the Northern border, and there are 4.5 million whites in South Africa that want their own nation and can’t all afford to emigrate like less than 300k Rhodesians did.
4. We are sick of getting cucked in the west, and want to make a nation with our own rules from the ground up the right way.
5. Siper Cheap desert land that can be artificially irrigated with modern technology. Namibian Dollar is shit, 16x less than USD.
6. A lot of undeveloped mines and offshore energy sources.

>What about the Namibian army?
Literally a meme; a handful of wwii tanks that they aren’t sure are operational and 2 attack helicopters.

>This isn’t possible
Israel did it and in a heavily populated and disputed area. The difficulty is scaled down 1000x here.

>Why not X white area/country?

Cucked governments would never allow this and it isn’t as cheap. Also, vast untapped resources in Namibia.

>Won’t this be a sausage fest?

Red pilled Afrikaner and German Namibian girls.

>This can’t be real?

We got in the news boi. vice.com/read/white-colony-in-namibia-773

>UN would fuck your shit up

This is completely legal and beneficial to Namibia overall.

>What kind of people are you looking for?

STEM field colonists and experts on manufacturing and infrastructure construction. Willing farmers and builders also needed.

>How can I join/observe?

We’re using Kikebook ~temporarily~ until we can get the website finished.

If you are interested, feel free to ask questions. The community has no fixed hierarchy as of yet, but movements always start out as ideas.

Will you use cheetahs when the inevitable chimp out happens?

2nd for uncle joe

Our sons will line out for the namibia rugby team against our European cousins.

This is giving me chills just thinking about it.

When last where you in Windhoek my friend? Last time I was there it was a top deck cuckfest everywhere I went. Local Germans are just rude and unnecessarily racist fucks with there women all riding African cocks. The Hostel we where staying had Swedish,Taiwanese and British girls there doing volunteer work as teachers and medical students. Those girls had a different black guy in there rooms every night of every weekend. All I can say yes it's a vast transformable country with allot of potential but needs some work. At least you can get beers with your KFC meal at the drive through 10/10 in my opinion! But ja if you serious about this mission I'm in media so can do shit loads of publicity and filming for you if it ever takes off. I would definitely like to buy some land as I want to get a house soon anyway. And the parliament here turning into WWE RAW every session is making me worried...

What about the laws? I am curious about what kind of gov. we would have?

SA will eventually elect Malema as economy goes to shit. Unlike Rhodesia SA whites have no other citizenship, it's either trek or be killed.

Join the group and you can have a hand in what kind it should be.

people suggest absolute monarchy with a lichtestein royal

I am arldy in the group m8

I can go stay in Zimbabwe for free as long as I want my friend but thanks!

>First language must be Indo-European, Uralic/other European

this rule puzzles me. how are we going to co ordinate a society if one guy speaks greek, one english, one german, one dutch, one russian etc etc

1) What are the current government of Namibia's foreign reserves?
2) What is the governments primary source of income?
3) How many weeks would they last before being unable to pay government workers?
4) What other states would take a sympathetic attitude to a mostly bloodless coup/takeover, were one to happen?
5) What timeline are you working to and how does that relate to domestic Namibian situation?
6) Have you retained the services of an experienced practitioner of regime-change/coups yet?
7) If the answer to 6 was "No" then are you looking for such people?

What's stopping us from becoming niggers? We'll get tanned as fuck, future generations will have darker and darker skin

We will all speak english lad afaik

I would rather go wth elective monarchy.Republic with senate aint bad either,we take SPQR as our role model.

If you're on Sup Forums you can obviously speak English.

εισαι kαι εσυ στο προτζεkτ?

Lets just say last time we went in with SADF we took Namibia and almost Angola. Fuck we even blew up some ports far up the east coast of Africa no one new about ha ha! Only defense they really used that worked was faggy landmines cause they couldn't aim...

I suggest feudal monarchy

if we make such community we should become selfsufficient

I would like to know that too and whats your policy on lions?

PLEASE no more republics

weimar?

>SADF
>South African Defence Force (SADF, afrikaans Suid-Afrikaanse Weermag (SAW); deutsch Südafrikanische Wehrmacht)
>Südafrikanische Wehrmacht.

Huh.

What would the national sport be?

Their primary source is some limited diamond mining.

Botswana wouldn't mind and I imagine China would love it.

South Africa is going to have a white exodus sometime the next 2 decades. So we will try to buy up and develop the land in preparation for it.

We are looking for lawyers and people who can make websites.

Ναι

Ok some alternative options then:

>Syndicate

The possibilities here are similar to those of a Mafia-run government but on a far more legal basis. A takeover by some sort of cartel is easily possible if the business that that cartel controls is highly important for the city/country. Say, for example, that a small country is highly dependent upon trading its mined ores with other countries for goods. Now its mines come under control of a cartel or syndicate. However that syndicate wants to run things is going to be how things are run because the country may not be able to survive otherwise.

Another possible approach is that it's a sociological phenomenon where everyone is obsessed with business (the Ferengi of Star Trek spring to mind). In this case the leaders of business are by default the political leaders as well. Decisions are made, not by what is just or best for the people, but by what will be best for business or increase profits.

American football and baseball

>Familiocracy

I don't know if it would actually have a formal name but this sounds accurate to what I had in mind. That is, a government where not just the top dog (king, emperor...) is hereditary but where members of a single family hold the entire government and even virtually all positions of real authority. Nobody but that family is allowed to rule. No one from another family has ever been allowed to rule and that's all that the family does is rule. It's a concept I thought might be interesting, particularly if this family were possessed of some trait that no other family were known to have such as psionics.

There are a couple of problems I could see occurring with such an arrangement. First, there may not be enough family members to go around. This might end up restricting the ability of the government, forcing the use of 5 year old Ministers of the Interior, or compromising the "one family rules all" standard. The other is that there might be too many family members with nothing to do. Once you start getting into cousins of cousins of your third brothers uncle you can get a lot of people who have "authority without portfolio". That kind of leads into the last problem which is that not everyone in the family may be suited for positions of authority or that it will undoubtedly eventually come to pass that the power gets abused unless there are restrictions placed on that authority.

hahaha i get it ex you bro,but I dont think feudal monarchy would be sustainable for long.Elective monarchy on the other hand,could be effective with a some kind of senate or assembly

>if we make such community we should become selfsufficient

The reason why I ask is because the modus operandi that works, for taking over 3rd world countries is a "bite and hold" of the primary revenue generating apparatus (oil well, diamond mine, the port, whatever) while the government attempts to use its shambolic armed forces to shake the hold before foreign reserves run out, the soldiers cant be paid, and they just drop their uniforms and walk-off the job.

It is well known that african troops dont get paid enough to do any serious fighting (whether they are under-equipped or not), but the moment of capitulation is when the existing government is broke.

Protip: Many african countries has less than 2 weeks of foreign reserves once their revenues are temporarily cut-off.

Are you mentally handicapped? If you want to be like a Ferengi, you can wear a silly hat and call yourself Shlomo right away.

completely agreed

so agricultural mafia system (feudalism is basically that)

I agree with elective,
early feudal monarchies were elective

That is how you end up with the most incompetent government in the world

>Bureaucracy

How about a land run by committees that adheres almost religiously to the equivalent of Roberts Rules of Order. Even minor concerns result in the creation of whole new departments or sub-committees to oversee the causes, solutions, etc. Of course, the government response to just about everything would be glacially slow since things have to be handled by consensus of not just one committee but all those committees who have jurisdiction. There might even be a need for a whole bureau that simply tries to determine which bureaus DO have jurisdiction.

Is there a Skype group of some shit?

Also what's the projected settlement date?

>Their primary source is some limited diamond mining.
>Botswana wouldn't mind and I imagine China would love it.

OK, this is very promising.
Infrastructure from China by way of trade deals, and tacit agreement with Botswana that they will not intervene.
A diamond mine can be seized without damaging the asset itself, and should not require a large body of troops. Secrecy and timing will be vital though.

kikebook

>Even minor concerns result in the creation of whole new departments or sub-committees to oversee the causes
So we get a super-complicated government that takes hugh resources to get the most basic problems solved, since every part is handled by another department?
No.

well that's thinking pretty far ahead
first of all we would need to establish a community

and from what I can see we have another problem?
90 percent male society? how's that gonna work

Early yes,later not so much.So we got that down,would there be some kind of political bodies to keep in check the ruling class?

ATTENTION EVERYONE

There is a thing called Open Source Ecology. It's basically an archive of projects and plans to build every piece of machinery (for agriculture, construction and energy) that allows regular people to build their little civilization everywhere they want with a fifth of the costs it would otherwise have.

>opensourceecology.org/

They have plans for tractors, bulldozers, etc.

Also, as far as self-sufficient buildings are concerned, may I suggest Earthships? They're pretty much perfect, produce their own energy, don't need heating or cooling and allow you to grow your own food and recicle water.
>earthship.com/
Pic related.

This could allow us to build a self-sufficient colony of a few hundreds people in a few months of work. (Building a basic Earthship with the help of a dozen people doesn't take more than a month. There are 3 books on eMule written by Michael Reynolds that explain how to build the various models in detail.)

You just want to be a Nationalist Nazi again don't you?

We're buying stuff legally. Arms will just be needed if they try to nationalise what we bought.

That's when we declare independence.

Link to kikebook?

You do realize why it's so sparsely populated because the world's oldest and most arid deserts make up a large portion of the country?

Literally first post

Dont they have tanks and like 2 helicopters and shit in Namibia?

Sup Forums doesn't allow kikebook links, so it's in the FAQ as related pic. Second post. Type it in manually.

early are the good ones ones,
well the world got crapped up with urbanisation and giving cities rights, so we should not allow cities and citizenry to exist and all would be fine

>political bodies to keep in check the ruling class
already seen in history, it's called the CAtholic church (not todays cucktholic church, the prevat2 one)

>You just want to be a Nationalist Nazi again don't you?
I actually prefer the Wilhelmian Empire.

Thanks for invite, but I'll pass. I love Poland too much to ever leave.

>Literally did not read the FAQ

Yeah there's no way I'm typing that shit out

ah right. i guess we might need to learn a few languages. shit we could make our own. like afrikaans.

Too warm.

Having equipment is one thing (if it is even serviceable), being able to use it is another, being committed enough...given the shit pay...to potentially take a bullet, is a third.

If the enemy believed it is actually going to meet some real resistance from trained forces, most will simply walk off the job. They dont get paid enough to do anything else.

>imperialism

Imperialism is a type of government that seeks to increase its size, either by forcing (through war) or influencing (through politics) other countries to submit to their rule.

Hmm seems interesting. Will Hapas and East Asians be given Honorary Aryan status or is this Klan tier racial exclusion?

>Nobody but that family is allowed to rule
Sounds horrifiying, fampai.

Why not a collection of self-sufficient, individual houses, each with their piece of agricultural land and the tech to produce the energy they need?
They could be divided in districts of no more than 300 families and each district will govern itself with direct democracy. No representatives, only public discussions of issues and direct vote.

look at charlize theron. her senpai has been in SA for generations and she is as white as any dutch girl.

>Yeah there's no way I'm typing that shit out
If you are too lazy to type out a couple of numbers, it's better for everyone that you won't come.

Are atheists allowed? If I believe in giving women right to vote, would I be classified as a feminist and rejected?

>5. Siper Cheap desert land that can be artificially irrigated with modern technology. Namibian Dollar is shit, 16x less than USD.
What modern technology? The Saudis and Gulf States are trying to do such and it is costing them billions of dollars to do such. Where are you going to get the funds to take on such massive projects, especially when the development for such technology isn't even there?

Also, the UN will sanction you because you are not protecting basic human rights, with not allowing minorities to participate politically

if there will be atheists and women having any rights count me out

>I want to come eat beans with a bunch of autistic neck beards

If you believe women should vote you're not a feminist, but your IQ is certainly below 100

shh don't intervene

also yes OP i agree wholeheartedly.

Life in a desert environment is known to accumulate copious amounts of impure phlogistone in one's humours, which would require very controlled bloodletting. May I offer my three months of medical experience reading tabloid homeopathy sections to become the head leecher? I'd only require a minor palatal compound and a self-sustaining manure-powered leech watermill

Don't be retarded, Croatia. Atheists are not the problem here. They don't even make the top 500 spots.

We should allow it but as a form of reward,and keep it to the elites.Old catholic church you mean the pre 1054 one?

But user how can minorities participate in the government if they dont exist?

>the UN will sanction you
A collective of self-sufficient farms doesn't really have anything to fear from UN santions.

Can i join ?
I know I'm 100% european (or as close as i can get). I got plenty of experience with farming, since I'm from a farmers family.
I know some aquaponics which i think will be EXTREMELY beneficial to what you are trying to create, since it will save water, and produce a much bigger and more diverse harvest.
To top it all of I'm about to finish a degree in advanced math + computer science.

OP said minorities could possibly be allowed in if deemed qualified, but would be given no political rights

UN will cry apartheid and you end up with another South Africa situation

>Old catholic church you mean the pre 1054 one?
I like your thinking

whether they are a problem or not I don't want to have anything to do with them

Yes.
Aquaponics and Aquacolture would be excellent in this situation. Vital, even.

No we wont. nigs only got black because the most black people got the women. If we have a fully white society, it would be white for all times to come. Lamarck evolutionism is a lie.

Has an atheist ever caused you problems? Tried to rape you? Threatened to genocide your race or culture?

Not entirely, read about Epigenetics, Lamarck wasn't completely wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epigenetics

no, the atheist cause those things to happen
+ whether they did anything or not is irrelevant, they are evil

am grill, what sort of rights will I have there? Furthermore, how would we get away with creating an all white haven without intervention from the UN?

Cro bro is partialy right,the more we are divided by matters of faith we are weaker.A strong country should be unified under a single faith
Dont care about the atheists,I dont think they are evil,but their presence is weakining the unity

I'd blame feminism more than atheism.
A lot of religious people I know are in favor of mass immigration because someone told them it's the christian thing to do. And of course most women love mass immigration.

I can and am willing to build a site, community even an encrypted messaging / community app.

But, where do you all congregate? Where do I contact you? Who are you? It doesnt seem to exist unfortunately

feminism, atheism, pacifism, modern religiosity are jsut few of many pieces in the mozaic of our downfall

they should all be avoided

Hockey ?

Can we make this national sport.

youtube.com/watch?v=njL0COmfn7M

I mean it even trains us to fight with melee weapons. In a realistic situation we will have guns but people will also waste any attackers with farm equipment like shovels,axes and pics!

Yes Please

go fuck yourself. like seriously. eurocentric nation.
handegg and sleepball
no thank you, soccer and rugby is my vote.

Insisting too much on having a single faith is the best way to kill this project before it hatches. You'll never reach a general consensus.

The good news is that by organizing ourselves in districts or communities separate and self-sufficient from each other, we don't need to reach a consensus. You're an atheist? Go live with the other atheists in District 4. You're a catholic? Go to District 6 or 7. A protestant? District 8.
Each district has its own rules, is independent and self-sufficient in terms of food and energy, so it doesn't need anyone's help and doesn't fear sanctions.

Nobody says this community must have a single set of laws for everyone. That's an outdated way of thinking that only breeds resentment and disunity and makes everything more difficult than it needs to be.

C-can you b-be our leader? We need bright people such as you

the UN is hyper cucked, I'd be a lot more worried about Rhodesia 2.0 where foreign hostile governments try to stage a takeover once the infrastructure is in place.

how do you plan to combat this?

Why not a White Federation more than a single country?

nukes

This user speaks the truth. We'd be surrounded by armed, feral nogs wanting to take our stuff. They have coups and invasions more often than we have elections.

Sounds reasonable