Why the fuck can't I have a girlfriend

Why the fuck can't I have a girlfriend.

Because you look like a sad, melted potato user.

Because you dont clean your home

Step 1. Stop drinking beer/alcohol like a degenerate. Smoke marijuana instead

Step 2. Hit the treadmill, tub tub. You instantly gain 5 points on the hotness scale when you're fit

Because you don't get high as shit nigger from poopsmoking butthash

You have trash in the very limited view behind you, it's probably fucking nasty in where we cant see.

You are a fucking slob, you look about as fun as an STI, your weight is something under your control... work out.

Smile more, stop drinking so much processed shit, get off Sup Forums more (maybe go for a walk). Been doing some of these things myself recently and they've really been helping my overall mood.

cut your hair and buy a trampoline.
You'll thank me later

Start going for a walk everyday.

Work on yourself, girls like self investment.
You ain't entitled to a girlfriend, you gotta work for it.

You can, but she will look like this.

he almost dosent have hair :v

funny you say potato, i'm from idaho. you are what you eat kekekek
it's not like any girl ever saw that anyways
i don't drink alcohol ever. nor do i smoke marijuana

i don't think i'd gain 5 points, it's probably more like you can add up to 5 points but no more than 5x(current rating) so where my current rating is 0.00001/10 then that's not a huge improvement

Because your mom doesn't want you seeing other girls.

I have only one thing to say:
You won't meet anyone staying at home.

but he can use the internet to met someone
(like other pedos)

You are the brother of Mr.Potatohead

Hit the gym Mr bitch tits. Maybe then you can get the gooch

People on the internet looking for a relationship are almost garunteed to be unsuitable for one

Faggot, if you don't think you look good. Then why would anyone else?

I'm going with the two sugar waters behind you and the pouty expression. A haircut would help too.

Go see a psychiatrist dude. You're an average looking dude, and if you can't get yourself an average looking qt something's either wrong with your personality or your mental state. Work on that, and you'll be fine.

post more pics user...
(at least show us some tits)

you're a solid 4 user. The real problem is mental. you need to rebuild your confidence and self esteem. I recommend you lose some weight start browsing /fa/ to get a better fashion sense.

i really don't want to go any shorter

because you´re a cocksucker

Lower your standards.

Because you are fat fuck, you smell bad and you act like an asshole.

how do i act like an asshole?

timestamp this shit, are you really fucking posting yourself nearly everyday or is it just a copypasta. If you give proof its you in the picture I'll give you some advice to look better. Otherwise kill yourself.

You know why, because you keep on whining and you do nothing to help yourself. You do the same thing over and over expecting different results, it will never happen.
Given your shitty personality, your only option is to become a serial killer. Ehen you go to jail, you'll have a fan club of desperate girls writing to you, and soon a gf or even a wife ! You need a few nice kills for notoriety though

By smelling bad and being fat you’re being an asshole to yourself essentially

dude i posted tits, it says "10-29-17 at 11.56 PM"

i don't have a light in my bedroom and i don't have a writing utensil.

i don't think i smell bad though, i bathe and everything. antiperspirant, everything. nobody said i smelled bad ever except one time after pee wee football practice 15 years ago and it was my mom

Always a good excuse not to do anything and complain. You probably like this.

Anyone can change their file name, write the date on a piece of paper and take a picture with it, I promise I will give you some good info to improve your life. If you don't have a pen or pencil then take a picture with your middle finger down but your other fingers up and I'll believe you.

Fuck off newfag, it's him, it's always him...

I've been here longer than you buddo.

Oh god. It is you. Are you really the one posting yourself every day saying you're depressed?

You’re a funny guy atleast you got that going for you

>can't I have

thats now how it works. you just dont get one because waaah i want one

>Step 1. Stop drinking beer/alcohol like a degenerate. Smoke marijuana instead

so be a faggot still?

And you don't know the guy who's been spamming his face for 2 solid years? Stop lying nigger

yeah it's basically all me. sometimes a faker pops up but the vast majority is me
yeah i've been told that a couple times, not so much lately though

If he was a happy melted potato he'd have a gf.

Because you look 12.

>2 solid years

it's probably more like 3-4 fucking desu

Me again, alright well here's some info on making yourself not look like a piece of shit.

Google scoobys calorie calculator. Put in your height and weight. Look at the TDEE this is how much calories you need to eat to maintain your current weight.

Install/use the site my fitness pal track your calories.

1 pound is the equivalent to 3500 calories. So in order to lose 1 pound a week you need to eat 500 calories a day less than your TDEE.

Start doing body weight squats and push ups, 3 to 4 sets of 20 or as many as you can do. It would be better if you could also do pull ups as well. probably 3 sets of 8 or again as many as you can do. Do this 3 times a week every other day, or even daily since it's beginner shit.

Do you have many friends or any friends at all?

well i'm 27 lmfao, but i'd wager that the vast majority of 12 year olds are more experienced than i am with the opposite sex

Judging from this attempt at attention, im assuming youre a fucking retard. So quit being retarded and embrace your life as a lonely turd and a woman will come to steal all that hard work of finally getting used to being alone away.

dude there are bodybuilders my size who can't do pullups, there's no chance in hell i can do one rn.

Trust me Sup Forumsro, you don't want to get involved with that shit. Woman will try to walk all over you and run your life. They are bottom feeders under the guise of gods, the idea is far better than the reality. Play it cool and keep it solo.

Nope I have none at all.

stop making this same thread for months on end faggot, any sympathy i had for you has long been lost when i realised how fucking pathetic you are.

that's basically my only option other than suicide.

That's bullshit for one, and two you can do pull up negatives, where you jump to the full height of the pull up and try to slowly lower yourself, after 2 weeks of doing this as a beginner you will be able to do 3 real pull ups I'd imagine.

i know that's probably true but it's fucking depressing. also humans have a basic need for affection which i've been deprived of entirely

Plus if you kill yourself youre just gonna make everything for everyone around you worse. Dont be a selfish assmonkey.

or i'd snap up my wrists and shoulder

i should mention i fucked up my right shoulder pretty bad when i tried to work out like 3 years ago

there's nobody really around me

Nigger listen to my advice for exercising/dieting.

Stop making excuses. Make the changes to your diet. You don't even need to eat "healthy" foods, you just need to reduce your calorie intake.

After 2 weeks tops you will gain a lot of strength with just these basic body weight exercises. Stop making excuses.

See

Look at it this way, you could have it way worse than a case of the mondays. Go to a doctor, get some happy pills and start being happy. There's kids with terminal cancer that are more update than you motherfucker jeez

UPBEAT

because your a beta male

i should mention i lost 80 pounds one time, i know how to lose weight. i cut back calories a ton and walked around all day long.

the loose skin was really bad. it's depressing that my shit is fucked no matter what, i understand it's my fault but it still sucks.
>your

OP you fucking nigger, exercise and lift or kill yourself, those are the two options. This isn't even to get girls, it's to stop being a piece of shit. If you're unwilling to put forth effort into improving yourself you aren't worth wasting time/ effort on, which is why no girl wants to be with you in the first place.

he's a known sympathy whore, has been making these threads for literally years, posting his stupid face every time. don't bother giving him advice, he just likes to moan about how shit his life is.

I have loose skin too, I don't let that stop me from improving myself. My lifts out class most faggots who go to a gym now. You have less loose skin if you lift if you used to be a fatty.

i don't even ask for advice, people just give it

Why would you even WANT a girlfriend?

to feel like i have value as a human being

i don't really know anymore. i wish i was attractive to the opposite sex but i'm just not and i should just fucking forget about it but that's a huge chunk of the human experience to just throw away and if i throw that out i may as well throw the rest out and fucking end myself.

you have the logic of a loser. At this rate just find a 3 on tinder and have some ugly kids.

You keep acting like you have no way to improve how attractive you are but you do, it's diet/exercise. Both of which you're heavily opposed to doing.

This implies you're lazy, on top of being fat and not muscular. Three qualities women will see and avoid.

Are you a virgin?

of course he's a virgin, in another thread he said he's never even hugged a woman.

Welp this is my last post, OP. Think about what I said and maybe even attempt to do it despite not wanting to. I know you think it's hard but I did this myself years back without anyone's help.

I know you can do it if you try, I've seen countless other threads with people saying the same shit when I try to help them. If you aren't going to bother to try then I'm done bothering to help you.

Cause you're a sad looking meatball. Get over it or off yourself. Fag.

Even a 1 wouldnt want a fucking loser who keeps complaining and do nothing to change what it does not like. The guy is the worst retard on this board
>always ask for advice
>never take any, always find excuses

Literally the only thing the guy did in the years he's been crying over here is cut is hair, and even when it came to that, he just did a buzz cut all around, clearly he doesn't give a fuck.

all of this.

Even at my fattest... 5'8 265 lbs I still had a hot girlfriend. It can just be all about personality and confidence. I mean you can't really learn to be charismatic but you can learn to not be a wet blanket. Nobody wants to be around that