Fellow Sup Forumstards, i need recos for halloween movies...

fellow Sup Forumstards, i need recos for halloween movies. this fucking snuck up on me bad and i've got shit for nothing to play for my party. suggestions for good halloween type movies i can get from a torrent?

well, you guys are fucking worthless

we know

hocus pocus was great when i was 10

well we aren't 10 aNY MORE, can i have a suggestion? anybody?

Have you heard of google?

no shit genius, i just thought maybe i could bleed of the intense brainpower of the Sup Forums. should have known better i guess

Put Gummo on repeat. Have an awesome party.

well, here's what i've got so far

halloween, rifftrax version

that jonny depp/christina ricci/christifer walken version of headless horseman, just becase i'd bury my face between ricci's crotch any day of the week

pandorum

maybe that thing with the spaceship, can't remember the name, the one where it went to hell and came back. you know the one

the vincent price movie where he invites people to his house and they get locked in, rifftrax version again

drag me to hell

still looking for more. my wife hates the ring, so i might do that just to piss her off

oh, and that english hammer movie where the cat kills everybody. that's a good one

Nightmare Before Christmas

getthefuckouttahere for not thinking of that shit immediately

>Nightmare Before Christmas
is that really worth a fuck? i always figured it was just tim burton bullshit, was never a fan of his

>was never a fan of his
well, except for the headless horseman movie i referenced earlier. and that's just because i want to suck off christina ricci. still, a good movie

I mean, no - not if you're gonna be an edge lord.

For the normal, non-tryhards it's a fuckin classic

Idk about pandorum. I wouldn’t really say it’s Halloween movie.

Child’s play
Evil dead
Trick or Treat
Cabin in the woods

It’s a kids movie that many people won’t care for

Hell House llc was a good horror movie that came out recently imo

well i'll give it a shot, i'm not , what you say, an "edgeload". i'm probably a little older than any edgelord you know.

see

evil dead would make my wifes head explode, so no, not that

cabin in the woods, is that the buffy guy movie where the alieans are driving everything by remote? that was a brainfuck there, that's a good idea, that i can do

WOAHHH THAT IS A FUCKING CHRISTMAS MOVIE, NOT A HALLOWEEN MOVIE, ITS RIGHT IN THE FUCKING NAME

Housebound
The omen
Sinister
Insidious
Annabelle

housebound and annabelle are the only 2 i havent seen from that list, thanks for the suggestions, i will check them out

oh, and if anyone gives a shit, check out pale blue moon. it's a weird one but good

SATANS LITTLE HELPER.

TRUST ME ITS BEYOND INCREDIBLE