What the fuck was he thinking?

What the fuck was he thinking?

He's black, so he wasn't

it doesn't suit him

It's his ego.

A
FUCKING
TAN SUIT

What the fuck were you thinking you fucking Nazi?

>implying niggies have any fashion sense no matter what lvl they're playing at

Oh right. Like the guy in the 5000$ suit is thinking.

I think it looks good. What's the big deal?

Wasn't he in the middle of something and had to do the conference or whatever?

All the debacle because of his suit proved that even if Obama brought world peace and policies the made the US the ultimate superpower for all time people would still hate on him because he's black.

I thought the suit looked pretty damn good.

>Tan suit
>That """""""""""""""""""""""""tie"""""""""""""""""""""""""

Are you blind or something?

He's a successful black, so he wears white.

It doesn't look bad desu

I'm not gay enough to understand.

Like the man in the 300 dollar suit is going to tell what the man in the 5000 dollar suit what to do

It's called style

You don't have to be gay to find tan suits disgusting. You just have to not have autism levels of fashion sense.

That guy lives round the corner from me

He was probably on his way to some golf club and got caught up with this presidency thing.

I don't get why this is a big deal

Why can't he wear a tan suit

>this triggers Sup Forums

Surprise, surprise

You're the one going all autistic about a fucking suit colour

It would look better on a white man, but not much.

He looks good, that suit looks damn expensive too.

A
NIGGER
PRESIDENT

He was thinking about running a country, not what some mouth-breathers on Buzzfeed were going to say about his fashion choices deviating from the black/blue/brown suit trichotomy.

I definitely disagree. The tan color looks better on darker skin. I think it would look awful on a white guy

>leader of the free world
>not wearing a blue, gray, or black suit

JUST

This
Our POTUS should wear a burka and skirt next, really show those homo/trans/islamaphobes

Not at all. Obama looks like a pimp daddy with that big contrast.

It's a little jarring to see him wearing something that isn't navy, but it's not too bad.

At least we don't have a woman wearing some frumpy pants suits.

C'mon!

Hmm that does look better than I was expecting but I stand by what I said

Does he use shoulder padding or does he ask his tailor to make his shoulders look broader? When he's not wearing a suit he looks even skinner than he does here.

>white "fashion" culture

>WHITE HOUSE
>NIGGER PRESIDENT
>TAN SUIT

Some of Hillary's suits are nice and I like how women's political attire has such diversity in style and color, but some of her outfits are awful chairman Mao tier shit

Tbh I think the dichotomy between men and women's political fashion is weirdly interesting

The only issue i have with it is that his top is actually a fucking blazer and not a suit coat. but i agree that tan suits definitely dont look the best

You've just proven yourself wrong, thats a professional photoshoot that is heavily photoshopped and Obama still looks better.

I liked it. A nice change from the never ending tide of black/navy bullshit.

The tie's also nice, understated without being boring.

Wearing that suit, and authorizing the raid on Bin Laden, are the two good things he's done in his 8 years.

I'm more triggered by the fact he's a nigger than by his tan suit.

What is this? /fa/?

>authorizing the raid on Bin Laden
it took him so long he nearly completely ruined the whole plan, dont give him credit for the CIA's work.

>wearing the same color every single day for 8 years

hmm no

That's how suits work, they make your body look better.

Unless you're fat, then they just make you inoffensive and forgettable.

Yeah, c'mon. It's summer. He's just dressing for the season. Say what you want about Obama (I'd like to say that he's an awful president and a nigger) but he does have fashion sense. And isn't the most important part of being president getting your picture taken?

Reagan wore it better.

Maybe if he was like, DARK black his skin tone would mute such a pale color.

Is this your first President little baby boy? All Presidents and world leaders get slated in the press if they do something weird or awkward.

It has nothing to do with him being black you fucking cuck

>Obama still looks better.
That's funny, because was almost universally thought to look bad, so you're pretty alone with that.

Agreed, it's the white skin. :)

>And isn't the most important part of being president getting your picture taken?

>about to make a joke about him not living in the USA
>check the flag

sorry you've got our nigger.

I think part of it is that mainstream fashion in our era is the simplest and most conservative it's been since the 1960s. Weird colors and fits are not in style, so Obama gets to wear these clean, slim fitting suits that are pretty inoffensive.

There was literally nothing wrong with the suit.

Personally I prefer black or dark colored shirts with tan/linen colored suits but I don't think anything other than white shirts are Presidential material.

Casual Tuesday

>snow chinks having any opinion on clothes

I don't think it was considered universally bad. It received a lot of attention because it was unusual, not because it was bad.

>not being dressed like based Kadhafi

"Gas the kikes."

thank god. every time i see a sport jacket with some kind of printed design on it or overly broad lapels or something i just want to REEEEEEEEEEEEE. Conservative is better.

Also manlets should never wear double breasted suits. pls note this.

> Agreed, it's the white skin. :)

More charisma also.
But to be honest I think Obama wore it good.

Tan suit are cool by the way. Double breasted tan suit are even better.

He looks like a pimp slap preacher who drives a gold Cadillac.

double breasted is for 6'2 and up my friend

otherwise you look like a fucking barrel

>franklin on the dollar bill

so 2015

What fabric is he wearing?

So you faggots have promoted from issues like "saving white race, gassing kikes and enslaving niggers again, putting an end to sjw marxism" to issues like "fashion"?

Not bad Sup Forums, not bad at all.

fashion is important

there's no reason to defend a society where everyone looks like shit

that's probably why you don't bother

>You don't have to be gay to find tan suits disgusting. You just have to not have autism levels of fashion sense
Fashion sense... admit, you are a faggot. There is nothing wrong with tan suits, if they're made from quality materials and fitted well they can be beautiful

what did he do niggers? is it the suit?

I thought it looked really good on him. I like light suits, though not nigger-tier bright white.

Cotton, obviously.

Japan with the banter

o shit waddup

To be honest it looks fairly good on him. It's a contrast to his skin. Which is the point.

It's like he really wants to be black but can't

wew

>Conservative is better.
Shit taste detected.

It's not because he's black

It's because he's ugly as fuck

it's better to hide your autism until AFTER you open your mouth by not wearing a ridiculous suit like some kind of dago.

i like it

Man, he's really getting old and tired of this shit.

>like OMG did you see what Obama wore last night?
Holy shit, you guys are a bunch of fucking hens.

The suit looks great. It's his politics you should worry about
Most likely wool. Looks like very high thread count and it's probably tailored. No doubt an expensive suit.

*there's no reason to defend a society where everyone behaves like shit

Western world is full of greed. The more one loves material, the more people hate him. Its a competition thing. Everyone wants better for himself than the next one. Trust me, you'd look good to everyone when you aren't a selfish greedy cunt but a generous sacrificing noble man.

Obviously you don't wear clothes that are out of fashion, but fashion today is meh tier at best.

its a pretty sharp suit desu

neets BTFO

Superior suit coming

The whole world is full of greed. You people are just as greedy as us, you're just not as well-equipped to act on your desires.

The only sacrifice you fuckers know about is in the course of a suicide bombing.

When you want to criticize the west, just remember that it's not Pakistani drones hunting down American terrorists in New Mexico.

Most people would think that suit looks fine. If a "professional" thinks it looks like garbage, but everyone else doesn't, the professional is wrong.

Someone needs to explain this thread to me. Why isn't he allowed to wear that color, or is it the fact that he's black that makes it a dumb color to choose.

I seriously don't get it

Why are they so disgusting? Is it the inbreeding? How did these people manage to have a kingdom and be a thorn in the side of the Romans? They look like such beta faggots.

Big pimping

confirmed

I stand tall at a majestic 5'9" and wouldn't even dream of this shit

>Pakistani drones hunting down American terrorists

those 5 year old civilians you drone bomb are not terrorists

it's just because mostly the president wears a black or blue suit, you very rarely see a politician wearing anything else

that's the only reason

>imma lame duck and don't give a fuck
>bitches

A non-greedy American is more closer to me than a greedy Pakistani.

And your heroes are as much terrorists to me as my heroes are terrorists to you. But being a dumb American, you are only capable of understanding life in terms of "I, me and myself".