Gf told me that she faked her last orgasm. Wut do?

Gf told me that she faked her last orgasm. Wut do?

an hero, naturally.

Start faking yours.. do her doggy style and stash a squeeze bottle of mayo in the bed

seriously start faking yours

not seriously

ask her how you could make it better for her

asmr darling never fakes it

Is this that "ASMR darling" bitch from YouTube??

Do Keagles and fuck better. Use your hips, if you're tired get in better shape or just say not tonight.

I don't imagine so

Yes

You should console the poor guy, OP.

Is that actually her or someone real similar looking

How do you have ASMR Darling's nudes?

Get better at foreplay/don't rush the foreplay, maybe experiment a little

More asmr darling!

Woah is this really ASMR Darling?

Yes.

This nude is not confirmed. Possibly not her.

From where did you Aquire these

I mean, she is on the pill right now, for more than 1 year. B4 she was cumming every time we had sex, but in last few months its harder for her. I know how to make her horny etc, but she told my that durring sex she is getting cold and even if she is close to orgasm she can not cum.

I suddenly got a lot more interested in ASMR Darling.

Post more nudes so I can reference plz

I knew you fags will get into here if I'll post darling, but actually someone could give me some advice.

It's probably just the stresses of life. Although, the cold comment might indicate a hormone imbalance (or she's just cold, it is harder to climax that way) I would tell you to make sure to not put pressure on her to orgasm (such as making that seem like your goal.) She might be beating herself up or getting frustrated about it, which only furthers the issue.

give her an orgasm, try using your mouth and kissing her down there for 30 to 45 minutes real soft at first and change it up. I think you just need to learn how to give girls orgasms

post more pics!

Who gives a shit lol

Fuck her and go about your day.

OP has indicated that it's a new problem in the relationhip, although I think he should try just eating her out with no expectation of reciprocation. It might help her get over some mental block

This is sound advice.
Relax and don't put pressure on her.
Same goes for you, don't put pressure on yourself.
Do what you feel like, enjoy sharing the moment, instead of trying to level up.

Ask her what she likes. Communicating can help.

If you followed you'd know that OP never had a problem giving her orgasms, which means it must be mental, or something is going on in her life

Also OP WHERE THE FUCK did you find these ASMR darling newds/lewds?!?!

Also, the pill can affect libido. Read about the side effects.

Aside from that, be a bit more romantic and spontaneous - not all the time and not every day, but every week or two do something out of the blue.
Make her a dinner, put candles out and that kind of thing. Don't do it on a schedule, make it unexpected. Do a few different things, they don't have to be expensive, just what would be considered romantic.
Women become excited from that kind of thing, it is the equivalent of her wearing sexy lingerie for you.

yeah true, thats what I mean. Dont expect an orgasm from her or you and just tell her that you want to enjoy kissing her pussy for a while, and see what happens.

I think many men need to take this approach with their girls

Tell her that she doesn't need to fake an orgasm for you to get your rocks off.

hate to be harsh but you should fuck her better or she'll find someone who does...

Fake your commitment to her

tell her great... you wish she'd fake them more often and moan louder

>Beat her, unmercilessly for 97 seconds.
>Regain your breath
>Beat her unmercifully for another 97 seconds.
>Profit?

Telk her you'll kill her she lies again