You're stuck on a deserted island with one other person. You have ample food and shelter...

You're stuck on a deserted island with one other person. You have ample food and shelter, but no means of escaping or being rescued. You are going to spend the rest of your days here.

Who do you choose to survive with?

>Donald Drumpf
>Ellen Degeneres with a big ol' flopping dick
>The voice actor of Donkey© from Shrek™
>Shia LaBeouf in meme mode
>Caitlin Jenner
>Rosie O'Donnell permanently sealed in a fursuit
>Wee Man from Jackass
>Tupac

>The voice actor of Donkey© from Shrek™
So Eddie Murphy.
Eddie Murphy, easily, because he's the least shit of all those options.

I dunno, Wee Man seems like he could be pretty rad.

I guess so. I mean, him being so small means I could easily overpower him if I ever needed to, so that'd be good. But I doubt I could properly fight a nigger. So I could see why Wee Man would be a good choice.

Midgets are easier to rape

ellen or caitlin because time and frustration makes a man horny and those could be the best options.

If worse comes to worst, I could always make Wee Man my helpless little cock sleeve.

Just gimme Eddy Murphie, other options will end up with me killing myself.

Rosie O'Donnell could lose some weight, and would probably be the least bitchy

tupac cause if im there for life i dont want to be alone and as the youngest hell most likely live the youngest also least ashamed of fucking in the ass once urges come he just better not talk about black power while my dicks in his mouth

Eddie Murphy. He can till my fields. I'll be the wealthiest plantation owner in the south pacific.

>
>Midgets are easier to rape
/Thread

Nikola Tesla

LaBeouf it is, faggot.

Tupac because some niggas with a boat will come to cap his ass and i can ride out with them

Id take ellen shes a lesbo but doesnt have a dick according to Elisabeth Shue
got nothing but time and she has 3 holes for my pleasure

Eddie Murphy, easily

Ellen Degeneres
She doesnt have a dick
I will make her straight again like the time when Sup Forums makes you gay

Weeman

Did you not see the permanently sealed in a fursuit caveat? It's some sort of magical impenetrable fursuit so you can't get any puss. She just has a small hole by her left toe to drain all piss, sweat and shit.

And to top it off, it's a dragon fursuit. Scalesuit?

The "Sup Forums makes you gay" thing isn't a meme. You're just gay. And you're not going back.