Sociopaths what are you like?

Sociopaths what are you like?

doing this in real life instead of video game

Look online for the many, many studies on sociopathy and the like.

Not violent. Sociopaths still have a conscious.

well im not sure how to describe it... you are just numb to everything

This too. You don't do things because of emotional attachments or 'instinct', but rather for rational reasons. It doesn't make sense to say that people are objects to a sociopath, because we still can care for them, but there's no sympathy, no desire for their attention or friendship, or really any desire at all to be part of the 'game' of social interactions.

Sociopaths can have violent tendencies, but only in rarest cases.
We won't see violence as a alternative until last minute

This reminds me, there are probably new videos out on BestGore since I've been there last.
t. Shill McShillerson

>never worked
>support self by dealing drugs
>fuck random bitches regularly

CBF to make this a haiku.

This thread is going to be brimming with fags who think they're sociopaths who are actually not :/ and that is why this thread is automatically cancer

Emotions are mechanical. It took me many years to learn how to act normal.

Not sure

so fucking true
people who think they are, aren't - but they want to be

nobody on Sup Forums is a sociopath, only cringey edgelord faggots claiming they are.

I just dont care about many things that are major motivators for others. I dont care if the stupids like me, I do nothing to please others, I always take what I want if it doesnt really hurt someone else, but I surpass social conventions to do so. I dont feel alot of love, or attachment, I only get obscessed with people or drop them totally. I am a very cold and rational person and would kill if it was somewhat justified and without implication. However, I do have feelings, I am easily offended by perceived injustice and I am very moody and aggressive.

oh and i have almost no fear, I do risky things, and I can be very charismatic, people like to follow me if I manage to establish seniority.

You sound just like me, friend. Fearless, unattached to anyone beyond my kids. I have 3 daughters. They are literally the only humans I really give a shit about. I have "friends", but I don't really care one way or the other about them, although I wish them no ill.

Although I don't think of myself as a sociopath. I don't know, I consider myself a survivor.

you dont sound like a sociopath bro. you just kinda sound like a lazy person with bipolar disorder

no, i must say you ere probably wrong in this case
>could easily be a sociopath or narcissist

This. Lazy bipolar here, sounds a lot like me.

I don't feel remorse & I don't feel sympathy

Self centered.

sociopathy is basically just an extreme form of self-centered'ness

I'm cool with shattering a person if I get some sort of benefit from it.

Relatively regular. The goal is to blend in so as to not draw unnecessary attention to yourself, the same as anybody else who has a personality or psychological disorder. No more violent than anybody else but being largely amoral has some advantages, I have stolen credit for work that wasn't mine repeatedly throughout university and in the workplace, never been caught. I may or may not have sabotaged a coworker because they were competition for a promotion and I had access to their work laptop.

Tell me more. It's the most accurate definition of sociopath I've ever heard. Also, they won't miss their family member die, or losing girlfriend they had for few years. They know something is wrong, but the only reason they make action about that is because they "don't want to be perceived as non-emotionless bastards". They are rational even in moments, where non-sociopath would lose their shit. I imagine sociopath seeing dead body and just walking through it, not even minding that it's blocking his path.

Spiderman thread now haHAA kys faggots.

Ive killed someone and i dont really think about it much, is that sociopathy?

>twitch emote

you deserve worse than death

prove it newfag

Oh... I'm sorry I offended you, faggot.

Godammit, you stupid fucking mongoloids. Sociopathy =/= psychopathy. Both share similarities in the sense of a general lack of empathy. That's the extent of their similarities. It's even disputed whether psychopaths and sociopaths are different. Some prefer the Type A and Type B psychopath paradigm. But basically, sociopaths can turn empathy on and off like a switch, are typically well-adjusted, and avoid risk-taking behaviors that don't benefit them. They are capable of having intimate relationships. They still tend to be arrogant and display a grandiose sense of self. Psychopaths are not capable of empathy and that lands them in shit. The overwhelming majority of psychopaths are in prison. The image of the cool, calculating, collected psychopath killer is a myth. Psychopathy is rare and psychopathy paired with intelligence even more so. Either way, neither mode of being always manifests in violent tendencies. Think businessman who cares more about his profit than your well-being for sociopath. Think criminal diagnosed with anti-social personality disorder for psychopath. I doubt any of you faggots are either and your need to identify as a sociopath manifests from the mediocrity of your existence. You have to believe that there is something special about you and the thought of being a sociopath triggers a power-fantasy in your head. Sources are from being a Criminal justice major, having a dad who was a diagnosed borderline sociopath, and being a diagnosed borderline sociopath.

Your dad was in need to identify as a sociopath which manifested from the mediocrity of his existence.

As far as everyone else is concerned. I'm pretty normal.

Nah, mang. He was under extensive psychological evaluation because he moved far up enough in his company to be considered for the CEO position.

MI LAAAAAAADY, also not caring for anyone and only using them for your personal gain even spending time with them is considered upkeep the most important thing is being attractive and listening

Not been formally diagnosed but I'm pretty sure if I'm not a sociopath, I have Antisocial Personality Disorder.

I find it hard not to get bored of people after a while. I don't have any friends, despite being able to make them and maintain them. Just doesn't interest me.

I am good at playing people, knowing what they are thinking and what motivates them. I'm skilled at getting away with skipping work, playing people against each other and whatever takes my fancy.

Unlike pure sociopaths, I do feel emotions sometimes but they can be switched off easily. I am cold towards things that would make most people emotional. I don't have the criminal element, apart from stealing on a small scale occassionally, seducing people for my own enjoyment.

It's hard to explain.

Being confident plays big role in your case. I would go homo for you user.

Your Government. We wish you'd notice, but you're too damn stupid.

Lol how sad, but ofc you wouldn't know.

Confidence and lack of fear are major benefits. Although you still get the occassional person who senses something off about you. It doesn't happen often for me because I'm pretty good at doing social situations and mingling.

Play the cards your dealt user. All you can do.I'm pretty self-aware so it's not bad.

No problem. I wasn't offended. Kappa

Im rare you are saying. I dont care about it tho, but I take it as a compliment.

Funny how 90% of the faggots here claim to be sociopaths, your lack of social abilities have nothing to do with you being sociopaths. The reason is that you're sitting in your moms basement 24/7

True. I think most people have sociopathic tendencies. We are just located on different parts of the scale. I'm also higher on the scale than most people. I get the part about being bored, but I think the amusement of dividing people is the result of an issue you are carrying around from your childhood. It's a symptom of not feeling good enough.

Would some of the sociopaths ITT eat me with some fava beans and a nice chianti if you'd have the chance to? Are you like Dexter? lol

*conscience
>don't know working life
>support self by dealing drugs
>fucking bitches, no wife
Here's your haiku.
this.

This is true. Everyone falls on different places.

I was aware of my impulses and tendancies at a young age (Around 8-9), so I tried channeling it into legal funnels. Most of my enjoyment comes from spreading disorder and making people overstep their boundaries.

I was abused as a child and got moved a lot from place to place. So you may be right that part of my enjoyment of this, is down to the futile view I have of relationships and my inability to connect in a deeply meaningful way with people.

So many wannabeans, cringe edgelord semi-lord gay faggot pussycat thread.

Rofl xD You must be new to Sup Forums.org, this is the place where sociopaths share memes. I never knew I was a sociopath before I became a member of /b about 1½ years ago.

I get enjoyment out of breaking road traffic laws. It has been something I've obsessed over since I was a child and got Micro Machines. AMA

This is kind of correct.

The word sociopath comes comes from socio (society) and pathos (suffering). It implies that the condition is caused by society.

The word psychopath comes from psycho (mind, spirit) and pathos. It implies that the condition is inherent, as in, from birth.

The only true difference between the two is that psychopaths are born that way, and sociopaths become that way because of their upbringing, or other events in their lives.

As far as the actual characteristics of the two, experts are still trying to figure out what they are. The DSM definition of both of these conditions changes with every new revision, and, like lots of metal conditions, experts are still arguing about the actual definitions. It's even harder to define these when you consider that 'normal' is relative. Basically, if your moral compass doesn't fit in with society's rules and values, there's something wrong with you. It's all bullshit.

Everyone ITT is a faggot.

This is also true.

As I said here the definitions are almost completely relative and bullshitic.

Technically, according to the experts, I qualify as a sociopath because I don't share society's morals, I piss on their laws, and I don't put much stock in their emotions; and I wasn't born this way. But it's not a badge of honor, and it would be stupid to define oneself as a socio/psychopath in any real sense because of how little the definitions really mean.

Not every sociopath is a murderer ... that depends of the funcionality in the society which they don't accept but they might blend in

I find it pretty easy to get what i want from people regardless of what it may be and have no problem fucking people over for my own gain because i can normally justify it or turn the situation back on them. I have no time for people i percieve as weak willed or minded and have in the past completely fucked peoples lives up for a laugh or for payback for what i guess some people would find petty (someone cut me off in a bar line and I managed to get the police to nab them on the way home since they were driving, they lost their job/licence and went into debt and i still laugh about it to this day). I'm pretty egotistical but charming (or so i've been repeatedly told) so its easy for me to fit in with pretty much any crowd should i choose to. Haven't had any violent outbursts but I have considered it as an option for certain events that have happened

There's a difference between being a socio/psychopath or being emotionally blunted or apathetic; and being a cunt.

I hope you're kidding about the bar story. Blowing something completely out of proportion like that and escalating a small slight into a huge life-fuck is what teenage girls who can't get their way do when their emotions are too much for them to handle.

Not being an asshole doesn't make you some kind of uncool drone. It's pretty basic stuff to be able and willing to coexist with other humans in a mutually-beneficial way. That doesn't mean you have to follow all the rules, but what you think is a cool 'I'm a sociopath' badge is really you being an immature dickhole.

Anyone claiming to be a socio or psychopath is a fucking liar, I was diagnosed with Anti-social personality disorder about 8 years ago, this is the term that all true patients and professionals.

In answer to your question (unlike these edgelords trying to make on that it is the same as being a serial killer), I am fine, I have never killed anyone, I have a dog and enjoy his company but live by myself in the countryside. I do not enjoy other people, small talk, petty bullshit that people obsess about etc.

My interactions are pretty much limited to going into town to get supplies, the occasional phone call and Sup Forums.
Since a court-appointed doctor diagnosed me my family have had nothing to do with me.

Pic unrelated, but it is a picture of God himself.

This is pretty on-point. I have antisocial tendencies also, nothing as concrete as having been told so by a court-appointed professional.

It's pretty common for people with above-average intelligence to lose patience with morons after a while. Glad you found a life that you don't hate. I'm still working on that part.

I have found a life that is without frustration and I am untroubled by the boring hoi-polloi, go for it user, never look back and live free.