What a faggot

What a faggot

May be he just mean that his life is pathetic and miserable, like "my life is totally gay right now bro"

>he molested me
>i'm into dudes, so i probably did
>BRAVE MAN GAY MAN

After American Beauty, I can totally understand

weinstein raped him and called his overstretched gaping ass hole "spacey"

If you didn't know that already then you're a closeted gay man.

tfw im still in house of cards season 2
now i have to pretend the main guy don't enjoy getting jizzed in the throat by another hairy man

Just like all those spider fucking Arachnophobes. Nice meme user.

Dat edge.

Are you retarded? Frank Underwood is bi, and I'm pretty sure that's in season one.

I don't care what he did I still love his acting and will continue to enjoy everything he acts in.

I never gave a fuck about call of duty, house of cards is fucking gay. I enjoyed horrible bosses, baby driver I didn't get. Usual suspects puts me to sleep each time. Dude cums out the closet as soon as the allegations hit. No fucking shit Hollywood is a bunch of horny fucks. Harvey Weinstein shit, Jack Nicholson's hot tub where his director friend Roman Palonski ass raped a drugged 13year old girl. Is the dude a faggot? Is he just another fuck thinking he can get away with taking advantage of people less famous? Dude is just trying to salvage his career after these allegations leaked. If kevin spacey was a fag the world would've known before he was accused of butt rape of a boy

> bi
You mean he's a faggot that pretends to love his female wife for political reasons?

Lol you funny

He's living proof that all gays are mentally defective rapist paedophiles

Yes exactly that

What was the movie or tv show that one character said he went to Juilliard with Kevin spacey and he said that Kevin was gay as hell? I don't remember word for word

fucking kek

>tries raping a 14 year old boy
>comes out as gay

That makes it, drop the charges boys

Absolutely no one is surprised

FAGGOT

underrated.

he always had that faggy demeanor about him. not surprised

Holy shit that's Jon Doe! Call the Police!

I don't have a functioning gaydar per se but I always suspected it, as usual.

No biggie the guy is an amazing talent who gives a shit if he likes cock.

What a butt fucking faggot.

hey imma loud to diddl3 bois. im ghey. - keven the faget spacey

harvested his booty hole

I thought he's been out of the closet for like 20 years now? wat

Nice. that was his best role

What is the difference between “living life as a gay man” and being gay?

>get accused of fucking a 14 yo kid
>guys, its fine, turns out im gay!!
>charges dropped
>wew, close one

one takes moar commitment.

acceptance

Later in the evening, Spacey, then 26, allegedly “picked Rapp up, placed him on his bed, and climbed on top of him, making a sexual advance,” according to the report.

“He was trying to seduce me,” Rapp recalled. “I don’t know if I would have used that language. But I was aware that he was trying to get with me sexually.”

NEW HARVEY WEINSTEIN SEXUAL ASSAULT ACCUSATIONS EMERGE

Rapp recalled he pushed Spacey off of him, went to a bathroom and closed the door, thinking: “What is happening?” He told Spacey he had to go home, to which he allegedly asked if he was “sure” he wanted to do that.

"I'm beyond horrified to hear his story. I honestly do not remember the encounter, it would have been over 30 years ago. But if I did behave then as he describes, I owe him the sincerest apology for what would have been deeply inappropriate drunken behavior, and I am sorry for the feelings he describes having carried with him all these years," the actor said in his statement.

yikes

pedo homo rapist, a true hero of the left

Are we witnessing the death of rape?

true hero of Sup Forums

F

he makes his coming out now, so he can be seens as the brave gay man and not as the child rapist

he is truly a faggot not just in the sense of sucking cock but from his character as well.

kevin should just fuck off

Why is no one getting hung up on his comment?
'I have chosen to live as a gay man'
The fuck??

inb4Weinsteinoutshimselfasstraight

I don't care. It's his life.

Underrated post

>get accused of multiple accounts of underage rape

>"i am just gay everyone, that makes it okay"

liberals 2017

You haven't seen the the Meechum Threesome yet, have you

pretty much this. women are whores anyway

me 2 bro, even before he came out I always thought Anderson Cooper was a bit too camp to be crushing pussy