Any doctors here who know how to remove a toenail this ingrone...

Any doctors here who know how to remove a toenail this ingrone. I'm pretty sure the brown part is rotting and it spits puss every few hours. I tried to cut it out like on YouTube but I'm too much of a bitch, so does anyone have any tips?

take a fight to a free healthcare country instead of paying hundreds for a 30 minutes job

You want it to grow back normal, or not grow back at all?

At this point I don't care, every time I hit it I wish I'd hit my head and died

It looks like you need to go to a hospital, my man. Sometimes they have to perform surgery on that shit and it looks pretty bad imo

You don't need to remove anything. What you have is an infected toe. Get a q-tip, dip it in rubbing alcohol and force the q-tip with rubbing alcohol into the infected part of the toe. Spend 5-10 minutes doing this. You'll feel some pain doing this and do it as much as you can bare. Dipping your toe in rubbing alcohol is an option. Do this at least twice a day for a few days and you should see some result. Push the q-tip deeper into the infected part of the toe as your toe begins to heal.

People complain about healthcare not being free. In all honesty, after having my toe 'worked on' by a healthcare professional, me learning to do this I found was far more effective, safer, comfortable than wasting all that time to have the procedure of cutting half of my toe nail off.

Once the infection has died down, you can safely pry off the part of the toe nail that is bothering you.

what is so hard about this you puss

Had one of these, luckily i'm in Australia and it cost me five dollars for the doctor to basically give me a pedicure.

Some doctors will cut the nail in half, and burn the side it's growing in from, causing you to have a big round horror of a toe for the rest of your life.

If you want it to grow back normal, you need to cut out the sharp bit of nail you missed, which is now being slowly forced through the tip of your two, causing the infection.

Means cutting on an angle so the nail is a nice angle that will grow above the infection.

Then you need to open the infection, drain it, and treat the infection. Bandage it so you won't get more dirt in there.

Tried, but I just couldn't do it, I only have normal paper scissors

>s growing in from, causing you to have a big round horror of a toe for the rest of your life.
>If you want it to grow back normal, you need to cut out the sharp bit of nail you missed, which is now being slowly forced through the tip of your two, causing the infection.
>Means cutting on an angle so the nail is a nice angle that will grow above the infection.
>Then you need to open the infection, drain it, and treat
That's too painful to do while it is infected which is why he needs to do the q-tip with rubbing alcohol thing first.

I've had dual ingrown toenails.
Some suggest silver nitrate being forced into the wound, which pieces it. Hurt like a bitch and did nothing. Did this for 18 months.
Had a bilateral wedge resection. Doesn't hurt, but now my two big toe nails are half the width they were.

Go to the doctor and get it fixed. Simple.

Oh yeah, it hurts.

I used a surgical blade to fix mine. Just gently run the line you want the toe nail to be cut on, over and over till you get through the nail. Use tweezers to pull it away.

Otherwise, lever it up with clippers. If you can handle the pain.

It hurts, but once you get it out it's totally worth it.

Completely unnecessary. The only pain you should feel is a little bit when you force rubbing alcohol into the wound. I wouldn't operate on it while it is infected.

Grip it and rip it

cut it out with a knife

I use little scissors down the side, jam it in and cut then yank with tweezers, it hurts but it's re-leaving when you walk on your feet again. I do this like 1nce a year, my toes are fucking stupid .

my dad had 2 operations on his ingrown toe nails and he told me when I was young to keep an eye on them, so I kind of have to sort my nails out or they will get seriously bad. it's like my only defect bro

If anyone told you to just cut off your foot i'd bet you would do it, retard.

Or, you can just go to a doctor and have that shit removed in less than 30 minutes. I've had a ingrown toenail before, procedure is really quick and painless.

nuh uh

Dude just let him fuck up his toe. He doesn't want to hear the truth

I have ingrown toenails. I cut out the sides once in awhile. Sometimes it's extremely painful and bloody. But you look fine. My toe has looked similar. Just keep it all really clean.

nah all you need is the ff:
nail clipper
nipper
whiskey
and a clean towel

I'm dealing with ingrone from time to time it hurts like hell at 1st but the refresh feeling the next day is rewarding and it will cost you only around $10 i think if we exclude whiskey in the calculation.

You can alleviate a good portion of the shittiness by cutting a v or u into the middle of the end part of it.

Do alcohol thing then fix once it's not spewing puss. Faggot who has dealt with this a couple times. While it's infected you can barely touch it without massive pain. Deal with that first then shaping it later.

I'm this guy. I cut the sides down with a knife and then pull the ingrown shard out with tweezers. Scissors sound unwieldy and weird. Use a sharp knife.

Buy a scalpel. Put hot water in a pot and let your feet sink untill your finger gets wrinkly. Shove a little piece of cotton where the nail is going in the finger(this will be painfull but cope with it). Cut your nail with the scalpel and remove it with Tweezers

Shave you toe hair

your toe is straight fucked homie

You've jusy got to man up. I regulary get these and remove the entire toe nail.

Start from the opposite side of ingrown part and peel towards inside. The ingrown part will come out with it. It'll hurt but the feeling you will get is amazing.

That is fucking insane. You pull off your entire toenail? Isn't that something used as a method of torture? Yet you do it regularly? That is beyond hardcore.

had the same thing a couple years ago. soak the shit out of it in hot water mixed with epsom salt as often as you can.

Roots and all. It doens't hurt so bad.

Dig the fucked nail corner out with something suitable like a flathead screwdriver (STERILISED) or smth
>it will hurt like fucking hell but it's worth it

Christ dude.

cut your toenail like this and wait it out. it will eventually grow out, just keep it clean and bandaged.

Cut a v or square into the end of the toe nail and it will fix itself.

>That's too painful
pussy
use a fresh razor blade, a good desinfectant and a nail clipper
i would use pic related after

Had that shit fixed by a surgeon, on both big toenails.
He cut both sides of the nails away. Procedure lasted 30 minutes. I couldn't really walk for a couple of days, but then it was fine. Haven't had a single ingrown toenail since.

Only downside is that my toe looks like it's straight out of a horror movie now.