Someone i worked with became an hero last night

someone i worked with became an hero last night.
if you are ever feeling anything like this, please talk to someone. nothing is that bad you cant talk it through.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/earth/story/20160311-how-many-people-can-our-planet-really-support
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ump

bmp

You called?

The planet is overpopulated.
Please, kill yourself.

I have to make an effort to earn enough money so I can statisfy all my needs which society imposed on me in the first place.

I can't take it anymore.

you probably haven't even left your county, how do you know it is.

lol

I know how you're feeling man

Society has imposed nothing on you. Make sure your bills are payed, then what ever money you have left over, save for a holiday somewhere. Or use the money on what ever you want.

We only ever put pressure on ourselves.

Stop being such a pussy.
>The planet is overpopulated
...wIth chinks and africans

Don't be so naive, look at what happens to those who deviate from the current *norm* be it political or not.

Love the grammar mate. Hey, I've got an idea! Kill yourself and end your worthless life. It will save us from this incoherent sob story and stop you from blocking us from seeing some halfway decent threads.

Keep your 12 year old rebellious teen self on Reddit.

im not being a pussy.

being a pussy is not being able to talk about how you feel

>Don't be so naive, look at what happens to those who deviate from the current *norm* be it political or not

I'll look over the fact you called me naive.

What happens to those who stray from the norm path?

yeah okay mate

Being called naive not even offenive, but you take it as such anyways. Stop being such a sonwflake.
>What happens to those who stray from the norm path?
Apparently not liking degenerates makes me a nazi, and there have been calls to violence againt me for it. That is the overly sensitive and politically corrent world we live in. And it will only get worse.

Ignore the typos

You are on one aren't you? Calling someone older than you naive is regarded as offensive but I chose not to take it that way. Anyway.

So you have decided to kill yourself over teenage bullshit? Your saying it'll only get worse but we are experiencing fuck all, look at the 60's and 70's.

Stop giving a fuck, get on with your life. How more years left of education have you got left?

What makes you think you are older than me? And the same goes for the an hero'ing.
>Stop giving a fuck, get on with your life
Yes, you are right. I should stop caring that my nation is turning to literal shit with insane liberals running around and undoing everyting that is right, and in the meantime importing masses of 3rd worlders hostile to the very essence of our way of life and even existence.

Erm. That's complete bullshit imo.

what is?

>Calling someone older then you
I didn't realize anyone gave their ages you stupid assuming fucktard.

Kek
This shits great. This went from boring to a bunch of fucktards talking about politics. I approve. Carry on.

Yeah I'm way older. I was trying to make you feel better, talk to you, kindness from strangers. But you are just being hostile and a dick head for no reason.

I'm going to recommend you spend time offline, especially Sup Forums because you seem to think the world works this one fixed way and it doesn't. Save up your NEETbux and consider leaving your home country if it's so much of a problem you have considered killing yourself.

Good luck, your life will probably look up when you improve your attitude as well. No one likes a dick head.

Yeah most people over 25 have their shit together enough to not want to kill themselves over 'liberals and immigrants'

Go on though, troll me some more.

>Nothing is that bad etc.

I am not OP, and keep your liberal brainwashing "live your life, see the world" to yourself. Fucking boomer.

bbc.com/earth/story/20160311-how-many-people-can-our-planet-really-support

Is a fact btw

what's as bad is someone who doesn't tell you how shitty they feel, but they aren't suicidal and end up overdosing at home in front of their fucking children because they think they aren't loved and they need chemicals to cope.

He might not have but i live in london and have been to mumbai and holy shit are both those cities complete shit because of the amount of retarded people

The world isnt overpopulated just all the good parts of it are (except alaska)

i've tried to kill myself from drinking alot, hasn't worked sadly

Any back story? Where do you work? How old was he?