Non-League thread

Why not support your local none league team?

>tickets for a fiver
>drink on the terrace
>stand with your mates
>treated like a fan not a customer
>active in your community

Purple Partizan here

Show your colours

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.vcstar.com/sports/fusions-zardes-has-potential-to-be-international-star-ep-363352235-352025931.html
syracuse.com/sports/index.ssf/2017/02/pro_soccer_league_expanding_to_syracuse_this_summer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>non-league thread

Good luck mate.

Two years and a day ago North Ferriby United won the FA Trophy against Wrexham, pretty class for a village of 4000 people. Way too small for the Conference though.

Had a really class group of lads, unfortunately the Allams who own it have told the players the club is up for sale at the end of the last two seasons, leading to a load going to Gainsborough Trinity the first summer, and at the start of this season the manager, captain, top goalscorer and a load others went to FC Halifax Town. So the scraps that remain have been tossed into their highest tier ever with not much help.

cambridge city getting relegated to like the 8th tier. got there ground bulldozed a couple of seasons ago anorl feelsfuckingbadman

Are non-league welcome?

What the fuck is a none-league team and what is the point of it?

>implying I dont

What do you mean? The point is to play football. Non league is amateur or semi-pro. Its the top tiers of Sunday League football.

regionalligas

>tickets for a fiver

are they fuck, my closest non-league team charges £15 for a ticket, I could spend £5 more and get into Championship matches instead.

Hi southern friend

Most Hallmark Security league clubs charge £5

i do

Bath City's like £13 but on the flipside Swindon in League one charge more than fucking premier league teams

San Nicolas (SoCal) supporter. I don't give a shit about MLS though. The footy in the semi-pro Los Angeles scene is much better.

my local team is in Serie A so i will never experience this feel

My "local" team is 75 miles (120 km) away and play in the USL. A single ticket in the nosebleeds is like $20. I've been to a handful of matches but can't justify going frequently.

t. Middle America

Nope

South? Don't know where else youd be so far from a town with a team.

Upstate NY

Any team in the 5th division or lower is non-league. A lot of people in these teams are part-timers. And all teams are entered in the earlier stages of the FA Cup, so it gives them a chance of having a cheeky cup run (like Lincoln City and Sutton United this year).

Supporter of the local minor league hockey team here, the atmosphere is so much better than the majors but the beers are still a solid $6.

>drink on the terrace

In the league I go to you can't drink near the pitch

Good laugh though when you can stand behind the keeper and goad them,

>tfw your team actually developed a legit NT player

archive.vcstar.com/sports/fusions-zardes-has-potential-to-be-international-star-ep-363352235-352025931.html

/lifelonglillywhite/ reporting in

Rhinos are the shit though

Yeah, but I'm still 70 miles from them. Only thing closer is Syeacuse's questionable indoor team and I'm not even sure if it still exists.

True. Doesn't beat when the Salty Dogs were in town. New team starting up though. 4th Level

syracuse.com/sports/index.ssf/2017/02/pro_soccer_league_expanding_to_syracuse_this_summer.html

Bridgeport Bluefish

Get to see the train go by in right field, catch at least 2-3 foul balls minimum

comfy af

Non-League (as opposed to none league as OP referred to) is essentially 5th League down.

In England it encompasses teams from small villages or towns population